The Journal of Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series of Economics and Management Issues (SEMI) publishes original papers and review articles that use quantitative and qualitative approaches for researching management and economic issues that challenge conventional wisdom concerning all aspects of organizations. The journal encourages new ideas or new perspectives on existing research.
Program goals of the SEMI: publication the scientific papers of representatives of higher educational and research institutions, scientists from all around the world and specialists in the field of Economics and Management which presents the results of scientific research and innovations, features of solving economic issues, elaboration of experience and implementation of scientific achievements into commercial and non-commercial activities.
Problems considered in the Journal refers to scientific and innovative research in the following areas:
- Human resources,
- Organizational behavior,
Editorial Board of the Journal is guided by scientific principles, impartiality, professionalism and promotion of the most important innovative research, compliance of the rules of publishing ethics. Therefore, the editorial policy of the Journal is to publish articles with further discussion of innovative research materials presented by authors from different countries which covers a wide range of problems in Economics and Management.
The feature of the SEMI is to support the research of young scientists, including graduate students and postgraduate students. The full article layouts, enhanced abstracts in English the Editorial Board of the Journal puts to the open access online the Journal’s Web-site.
The main objectives of the SEMI:
1. Publication of original research and review articles by authors from different countries on economics and management.
2. Exchange of scientific ideas, research methodology, and practical achievements.
3. Dissemination of scientific knowledge and best practices.
4. Providing an information field for discussion of new theories, research, and practical experience.
5. Familiarization of practicing managers and economists with current issues.