In this research paper authors investigate the important component of enterprise stable operating activity, namely the investment strategies elaboration. As the high level of company competitiveness turns to be the necessary precondition for its stable operating, the impact of investment decisions on company’s competitiveness level is analyzed. The competitiveness of enterprises requires the organization to product such goods and services that will meet the changing consumer demand for quality and price, which in turn requires regular technical and technological upgrading. Thus an appropriate investment strategy is needed. Taking into account the dynamics of modern economic development, as well as the possibility and mobility of various financial and economic priorities for the analyzed enterprises, in the paper authors consider following variants of investment strategies: focusing on the dominant factor strategy, polyfactorial strategy and balancing strategy.
In accordance with the correlation-regression analysis key indicators of the impact on the bankruptcy prevention index for the analyzed machinery enterprises have been chosen. These are four core indicators: the coefficient of turnover rate of stocks, the coefficient of financial stability, the coefficient of personnel turnover and the coefficient of information protection. Changing conditions of modern enterprise development, as well as the possibility of rapid change of its economic priorities, determine the choice of one of mentioned above investment strategies, to combine these key indicators in an appropriate to environment conditions way.
In paper authors provided the analysis of each of the influence indicators (the coefficient of financial stability, the coefficient of turnover rate of stocks, the coefficient of personnel turnover, coefficient of information protection) on the activity of the selected enterprises for determining the best recommendations for choosing and implementing an investment strategy has been carried out.
The main result of conducted investigation is a recommendation model that defines the selection of certain investment strategy based on key indicators. Therefore, the strategy of focusing on the dominant factor is oriented on the coefficient of financial stability, the polyfactorial strategy focuses on the coefficient of financial stability (like the previous strategy) and the coefficient of turnover rate of stocks, and the balancing strategy, as mentioned above aims to balance all four selected indicators.
1.Beach S.L., Rose C.C. (2008). Portfolio Rebalancing to Overcome Behavioral Mistakes in Investing. Journal of Behavioral Studies in Business. Retrieved from: http://aabri.com/manuscripts/08055.pdf.
2.Gitsham A. (2011). Rebalancing to the Strategic Asset Allocation, Investment Analytics and Consulting by J.P. Morgan, March 2011 edition. Retrieved from: http://www.jpmorgan.com/cm/BlobServer/IAC_Q12011_Newsletter_PDF.pdfblobk.
3. Blank I. A. (2009). Investment Management. C .: Elga-N; Nick Center, 448 p.
4. Blynda, Yu. O., (2018). Phase, stage of crisis methods of reducing their dysfunctional consequences for enterprises. Economic Journal of the Odessa Polytechnic University, 2 (4), c. 100-105.
5.Naumenko, A.P., Gavrilko, T.O. (2010). Antykryzove upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom [Anticrisis enterprise management] Retrieved from http:// www.nbuv/gov.ua/portal/soc_gum/pei/2-10_25/naumenko.pdf [in Ukrainian].
6. Sazhiyenko, S.A. (2009). Rol antykryzovogo upravlinnia v zapobihanni bankrutstva pidpryimstv [The Role of anticrisis management in the prevention of bankruptcy of enterprises]. Visnyk Khmelnytskogo natsionalnoho universytetu - Bulletin of Khmelnitsky National University, Retrieved from http://jounals.khnu.km.ua/vestnic/pdf/ekon/209_6_2/pdf/052-055.pf [in Ukrainian].
7. Makarenko, I.O. (2005). Alhorytm antykryzovogo upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom [The Algoritm of the enterprise crisis management]. Aktualnye problem ekonomyky - Actual problems of economy,3,104-109 [in Ukrainian].
8. Augustine N. R. (1995). Managing the Crisis You Tried to Prevent. Harvard Business Review, 73(6). р. 147-158.
9.Fronz, C. (2011). Strategic Management in Crisis Communication: A Multinational Approach. Hamburg, DiplomicaVerlag GmbH, 175 p.
10. Taiichi Ohno, (1988). Toyota Production System: Beyond Large-Scale Production. CRC Press, 176 р.
11. Orlicky J. (1975). Material Requirements Planning: The New Way of Life in Production and Inventory Management. NewYork: McGrow-Hill, 292 р.
12. State Statistics Service of Ukraine, Statistical collection "Regions of Ukraine" Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
13. State Audit Office of Ukraine (2017) Audit report on the results of the state financial audit of PJSC "Lviv Locomotive Repair Plant". Retrieved from: http://dkrs.kmu.gov.ua/kru/doccatalog/document?id=131706