The modern areas of enterprise development in the tourist industry are considered in this article. Nowadays it is important to take into account the new challenges of the new millennium, features of resource use, implementation of e-business in tourism, investment and innovation management, modern management concepts. The authors attempted to summarize the factors influencing the modern tourism enterprises development, to substantiate certain conclusions, which should help improve the situation in tourism. Development of consciousness and psycho-emotional training of tourism workers and consumers of tourism services for the conservation of natural and recreational resources following the concept of sustainable development, ratified by Ukraine in the framework of international cooperation was considered.
The effective work of tourism enterprises influences the successful development of Ukraine and its regions. The modern activity and development of enterprises in the tourist industry have been studied by the authors taking into account the latest theoretical approaches and modern management concepts. Successful work of tourism companies and organizations in the region will increase the efficiency of the entire tourist industry of Ukraine, individual performance indicators of enterprises, budget content in specific regions.
Implementation of investment projects, innovative technologies, and modern management concepts will be able to contribute to the sustainable development of individual enterprises and regions, the successful activity of the Ukrainian tourist industry, and individual tourism companies and organizations following international agreements and conventions. Successful and profitable enterprises activity, due to the conscious, efficient staff work, involves rational resources use, which will increase the efficiency of tourism enterprises’ innovative activities.
The basis for the implementation of new projects, e-business, effective resource management is an objective assessment, accurate analysis of the development level, and use of tourism enterprises resources, as well as the effectiveness of their activities. Ukrainian tourism enterprises (tourist entities and collective accommodation facilities) have the opportunity to increase tourist flows and annually improve their financial results from the provision of tourism services, confirming the status of Ukraine as a tourist attractive country in the global services market. Clustering and modern management measures application help to increase the level of tourism enterprises development.
The article gives examples of efficient resource use, integrated management of tourism enterprises. Based on the conducted researches the modern directions and measures for tourism enterprises and staff development which will allow increasing the efficiency of tourism enterprises activity in Ukraine were suggested.
1. Pro turyzm [On tourism]: Law of Ukraine, No. 324/95-VR, September, 15, 1995. Retrieved from: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/324/95-vr.
2. Pro okhoronu navkolyshnoho pryrodnoho seredovyshcha [On environmental protection]: Law of Ukraine, No. 1264-XII, June, 25, 1991. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1264-12.
3. Pro stymuliuvannia investytsiinoi diialnosti u priorytetnykh haluziakh ekonomiky z metoiu stvorennia novykh robochykh mists [On stimulating investment activity in priority sectors of the economy in order to create new jobs]: Law of Ukraine, No. 5205-VI, September, 6, 2013. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/5205-17.
4. Stratehiia rozvytku turyzmu ta kurortiv na period do 2026 roku [Strategy for the development of tourism and resorts for the period up to 2026]: Approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, No. 168-r, March, 16, 2017. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/168-2017-r.
5. Implementatsiia Uhody pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Ukrainoiu ta YeS: ekonomichni vyklyky ta mozhlyvosti [Implementation of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU: economic challenges and opportunities]: Scientific report / ed. V.M. Heits and T.O. Ostashko. Kyiv: Institute of Economics and Forecasting of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2016.
6. Dashkevych, Ya. (2006). Samovriaduvannia - partii - bezposerednia demokratiia [Self-government - parties - direct democracy]. State building, 1-6, 2-5.
7. Petrovych, Y.M., Bondarenko, Yu.H., Prosovych, O.P. (2019). Instytutsiine seredovyshche yak vazhlyva peredumova rozvytku rekreatsiino-turystychnoi sfery [Institutional environment as an important prerequisite for the development of recreational and tourist sphere]. Journal of Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series of Economics and Management Issues, Vol. 6(3), 3-15. DOI: https://doi.org/10.23939/semi2019.03.003
8. Stechenko, D.M. (2009). Naukovo-metodychni osnovy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti vykorystannia pryrodno-rekreatsiinoho potentsialu rehionu [Scientific and methodological bases for increasing the efficiency of using the natural and recreational potential of the region]. DITB Bulletin. Ser.: Economics, organization and management of enterprises in the tourism industry and the tourism industry in general, 13, 117-125.
9. Fedulova, L. (2012). Kontseptualna model innovatsiinoi stratehii Ukrainy [Conceptual model of innovation strategy of Ukraine]. Economics and forecasting, 1, 87-100.
10. Vzaiemodiia uchasnykiv innovatsiinoho protsesu u lantsiuhu vartosti [Interaction of participants in the innovation process in the value chain]: Monograph / ed. N.I. Chukhray. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing Housey, 2012.
11. Karyy, O.I. (2009). Innovatsiinyi rozvytok mista [Innovative development of the city]. Economic sciences. Series "Regional Economy": a collection of scientific papers, 129-143.
12. Turystychna diialnist v Ukraini [Tourist activity in Ukraine] / State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/operativ2019/tyr/tyr_dil/arch_tyr_dil....
13. Turystychna diialnist v Ukraini u 2016 r. [Tourist activity in Ukraine in 2016] / State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2017/bl/05/bl_td2016_pdf.zip.
14. Turystychna diialnist v Ukraini u 2015 r. [Tourist activity in Ukraine in 2015] / State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2016/bl/05/bl_td_15.pdf.zip.
15. Kolektyvni zasoby rozmishchuvannia [Collective accommodation] / State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/operativ2013/tur/zr_u.html.
16. Kulyniak, I.Ya., Kopets, G.R. (2017). Metod analizu iierarkhii yak instrument otsiniuvannia rivnia innovatsiinoi aktyvnosti rehioniv Zakhidnoi Ukrainy [Application of the analytic hierarchy process for evaluation of the innovation activity level in the western Ukraine regions]. Journal of Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series of Economics and Management Issues, 873, 60-71. https://doi.org/10.23939/semi2017.01.060
17. Yakovlieva-Melnyk, N.H. (2019). Inozemnyi innovatsiinyi kapital yak faktor rozvytku ekonomiky Ukrainy [Foreign innovation capital as a factor in the development of Ukraine's economy]. Journal of Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series of Economics and Management Issues, 7(4), 75-80. DOI: https://doi.org/10.23939/semi2019.04.075
18. Korchynska, O.O. (2019). Upravlinnia sotsialno-ekonomichnym rozvytkom obiednanykh terytorialnykh hromad [Management of socio-economic development of united territorial communities]. Journal of Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series of Economics and Management Issues, 7(4), 81-88. DOI: https://doi.org/10.23939/semi2019.04.081
19. Chukhray, N.I. (2011). Rozroblennia ta dostavka «intehrovanykh rishen dlia spozhyvachiv» [Development and delivery of "integrated solutions for consumers"]. Journal of Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series of Economics and Management Issues, 698, 329-338.
20. Kopets H. (2004). Application of modern concepts to improving resource management at cellular communication companies. Proceeding of the International Conference TCSET2004. Ukraine, Lviv-Slavsko, January, 2004. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSET.2004.242979.
21. Kopets, G.R., Kulyniak, I.Ya., Dziurakh, Y.M. (2019). Teoretychni aspekty rozvytku turystychnykh pidpryiemstv iz zastosuvanniam suchasnykh kontseptsii menedzhmentu pry roboti z personalom [Theoretical aspects of the development of tourism enterprises with the use of modern management concepts when working with personnel]. Modern Economics, 16(2019), 27-33. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V16(2019)-04