Purpose. The study aims to develop a scientific and methodological approach of organizing a marketing-logistics-oriented management system for ecological, innovative enterprises (EIE) to ensure effective implementation and use of environmental innovations for the greening of material flows at the enterprise.
Design/methodology/approach. The obtained scientific results are based on using a systematic approach, logical analysis, and synthesis to develop literature sources to determine methods to solving the problem of marketing-logistics-oriented management of the EIE. On the study of literary sources, the core and advantages of marketing and logistics management from the standpoint of the enterprise's efficiency and the functioning of marketing and logistics activities were identified. Also, domestic and foreign authors’ views about the interaction of marketing as a concept of management that is oriented on the market and logistics as a flow-oriented management were studied. This creates opportunities to increase commodity and information utility and value of goods.
Findings. To confirm the article’s hypothesis, the scientific and systematic approach to the organization of the system “suppliers – ecologically innovative enterprise – marketing – consumers” for ecological optimization of material flows at the enterprise was offered. In particular, the research provides the use of matrix organizational management structure in organizing the activities of logistics and marketing services. In this case, such matrix structure ensures a rapid response of both systems to complex problems in supply and marketing and, at the same time, allows you to avoid duplication of functions of services and preserve cost-effective management of them.
Originality/value. The necessity of transition from price competition for environmental goods and services to match for certain advertising activities aimed at stimulating ecological processes and a healthy lifestyle causes the formation of a marketing information system in an environmentally innovative enterprise. This system is intended to collect, accumulate, transmit, process, and analyze the information necessary for use by the marketing service to upgrade the planning and forecasting of marketing activities, improve demand for goods and services, and monitor the implementation of marketing activities. For effective marketing management of the EIE, it is necessary to monitor the environment’s condition based on marketing research constantly, always using modern marketing information systems and the latest information technologies.
The purpose of the logistics system of an ecological, innovative enterprise is to ensure the availability of the necessary environmentally innovative products, goods, and services in the required quantity and range, of the specified quality, in the right place and at the right time. The functions of the logistics system of innovative ecological enterprises are determined to endow their viable work.
The suggested scientific and methodological approach to marketing-logistics-oriented management of the EIE is based on constructing an optimal model of the EIE logistics system and the appropriate method of marketing information. Such attitude can be widely used in the design, creation, development, and research of EIE, regional, and national environmental innovation systems. It is directed at optimizing the movement of material flows on the system “suppliers – EIE – marketing – consumers” and managing these flows.
Practical implications. A conceptual model of interaction of the marketing information system with the external environment for the rationalization of marketing activities and management processes of the EIE is constructed. The logistics system of ecological, innovative enterprises, which was formed in this paper, will improve the implementation processes of environmental innovations in the design “supplier – consumer” to green the enterprise and the region’s activities effectively.
1. Smoleniuk A. P. (2009). Rozvytok ekoloho-innovatsiinoho pidpryiemnytstva [Development of ecological and innovative entrepreneurship]. Innovative Economy: All-Ukrainian research and production journal, 3 (13), рр. 15-23. (in Ukrainian).
2. Odrekhivskyi M. (2009). Marketynhovo-oriientovane upravlinnia rekreatsiinymy innovatsiinymy pidpryiemstvamy [Marketing-oriented management of recreational innovative enterprises]. Drohobych, RV DDPU. (in Ukrainian).
3. Struk N. R. & Karpii O. P. (2019). Marketynhovo-lohistychne upravlinnia v umovakh suchasnoho pidpryiemnytstva [Marketing and logistics management in the conditions of modern business]. Scientific Papers, 2 (59), рр. 126-134. Retrieved from http://nz.uad.lviv.ua/static/media/2-59/17.pdf. (in Ukrainian).
4. Tiurina N. M. (2011). Marketynh-lohistychna kontseptsiia upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom [Marketing and logistics concept of enterprise management]. Economic sciences. Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University, 2, Vol. 1, рр. 43-46. Retrieved from http://journals.khnu.km.ua/vestnik/pdf/ekon/2011_2_1/043-046.pdf. (in Ukrainian).
5. Velychko O., Velychko L., Butko M. & Khalatur S. (2019). Modelling of strategic managerial decisions in the system of marketing logistics of enterprise. Innovative Marketing, 15 (2), рр. 58-70.
6. Barcik R. & Jakubiec M. (2013). Marketing logistics, рр. 5-12. Retrieved from http://krus.slu.cz/ su/opf/cz/informace/acta-academica-karviniensia/casopisy-aak/aak-rocnik-2013/docs-4-2013/Barcik_Jakubiec.pdf.
7. Kovalenko V. I. & Kuznietsov L. M. (2007). Yssledovanye rynka эkolohycheskykh usluh [Environmental Services Market Research]. Tutorial. SPb.: SPbGIEU. (in Russian).
8. Bystrov V. F. (2001). Informatsiine zabezpechennia marketynhu innovatsii [Information support of marketing of innovations]. K.: Point. (in Ukrainian).
9. Zavlyn P. N. red. (1998). Ynnovatsyonnyi menedzhment [Innovation management]. Tutorial. Ed. 2-nd revised and add. M.: TSISN. (in Russian).
10. Kovalchuk T. (1995). Innovatsiinyi marketynh [Innovative marketing]. Ukraine economy, 8, рр. 89-91. (in Ukrainian).
11. Knight K. (1976). Matrix organisation: a review. Journal of Management Studies, May, рр. 713-717.
12. Kotler F., Armstronh H., Sanders Dzh. & Vonh V. (1998). Osnovy marketynha [Basics of marketing]. 2-nd European edition. K.; M.; SPb.: Izd. Williams House. (in Russian).
13. Tiapukhyn A. & Sattarova M. (2005). Ynformatsyonnaia lohistyka [Information logistics]. RISK, 1, рр. 22-28. (in Russian).
14. Odrekhivskyy M., Kohut U. & Horbal N. (2019). Research of ecosystems and problems of environmental innovation systems design. Strategies for sustainable socio-economic development and mechanisms their implementation in the global dimension. Сollective monograph. Еdited by M. Bezpartochnyi, in 3. Vol. VUZF University of Finance, Business and Entrepreneurship. Sofia: VUZF Publishing House "St. Grigorii Bogoslov", Vol. 3, рр. 152-164.
15. Krykavskyi Ye. V. (2005). Lohistychne upravlinnia [Logistics management]. Textbook. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic National University Publishing House. (in Ukrainian).
16. Larina R. R. Sutnist i vydy lohistychnykh system [The essence and types of logistics systems]. Retrieved from http://mail.ukrkniga.org.ua/ukrkniga-text/743/6/. (in Ukrainian).
17. Babiak M. M. & Odrekhivskyi M. V. (2006). Lohistychni systemy vyshchoho navchalnoho zakladu [Logistics systems of higher education institution]. Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University. Management and entrepreneurship in Ukraine: stages of formation and problems of development, No. 575, рр. 152-156. (in Ukrainian).
18. Buslenko N. P., Kalashnykov V. V. & Kovalenko Y. N. (1973). Lektsyy po teoryy slozhnykh system [Lectures on the theory of complex systems]. M.: Sov. radio. (in Russian).
19. Ruban V. Ia. & Drohal T. H. (1982). Systemnoe upravlenye razvytyem nauky i tekhnyky [Systemic management of the development of science and technology]. K.: Knowledge. (in Russian).
20. Odrekhivskyy M., Kohut U., Kochan R., Karpinskyi V. & Bernas M. (2019). Problems of environmental innovation systems design. 19th International multidisciplinary scientific Geoconference SGEM 2019. Ecology, Economics, Education and Legislation, 30 June - 6 July, 2019, Albena, Bulgaria. Vol. 19, Issue: 5.3, рр. 587-594.
21. Khaken H. (1991). Ynformatsyia i samoorhanyzatsyia. Makroskopycheskyi podkhod k slozhnym systemam [Information and self-organization. Macroscopic approach to complex systems]. M.: Mir. (in Russian).
22. Doronina M. S. & Shemaieva L. H. (2000). Problemni pytannia stvorennia i vykorystannia lohistychnoi systemy pidpryiemstva [Problematic issues of creation and use of the logistics system of the enterprise]. Bulletin of Lviv Polytechnic State University, 390, рр. 22-26. (in Ukrainian).
23. Oklander M. (1998). Sushchnost i struktura lohystycheskoho tsykla [The essence and structure of the logistics cycle]. Business-Inform, 5, рр. 53-54. (in Russian).