Bluetooth communication channel protection for IOT devices and IOS based devices considered in the article. Channel encryption and shared key distribution in unsaved nvironment analyzed. The proposed protection system is developed and described.
- “Internet of Things Done Wrong Stifles Innovation”. InformationWeek, 2014. – P. 98.
- Magrassi P.: Why a Universal RFID Infrastructure Would Be a Good Thing, 2002. – P. 344.
- Feamster, Nick: Mitigating the Increasing Risks of an Insecure Internet of Things. Freedom to Tinker, 2017. – P. 260.
- Kirk Hall: Trend Micro, 2013. – P. 314.
- RFC 2631 – Diffie–Hellman Key Agreement Method. E. Rescorla, 1999. – P. 414.
- Dworkin, Morris, Recommendation for Block Cipher Modes of Operation: The CCM Mode for Authentication and Confidentiality (PDF) (Technical report). NIST Special Publications, 2004. – P. 110.