The article proposes a method for converting object geometry files from the SketchUP system into the Catt-Acoustic system. The proposed method has made it possible to accelerate the development of the premises models for their further acoustic analysis in the Catt-Acoustic system and to automate the process of determining the acoustic properties of the materials used in these premises.
- Dalenback, B. I. "CATT-Acoustic v9. 0c User’s Manual." 2012.
- Dalenbäck, B.I.L. "CATT-Acoustic v9 powered by TUCT use manuals." Computer Aided Theatre Technique 2011.
- Chopra A. Introduction to google sketchup. John Wiley & Sons, 2012.
- Scarpino M. Automatic SketchUp: Creating 3-D models in ruby. Eclipse Engineering LLC, 2010.
- Mykhaylo MELNYK, Andriy KERNYSKYY, Petro PUKACH Development of subsystems for reverberation time definition in lecture auditorium. In: Experience of Designing and Application of CAD Systems in Microelectronics (CADSM), 2017 14th International Conference The. IEEE, 2017. p. 354–356.