The current stage of functioning of business structures is characterized by a high level of uncertainty and turbulence. In such circumstances, the earliest identification of threats or opportunities in the operating environment of enterprises is provided by anticipative management, which is designed to identify and evaluate the first weak signals of their occurrence. The control function, which is aimed at monitoring the course of anticipative management processes, allows identifying any problems or shortcomings, and further eliminating them through the implementation of adequate regulatory measures.
The results of the conducted research made it possible to clarify the essence of anticipative control, which should be understood as a type of management activity associated with comprehensive verification and evaluation of the effectiveness of anticipative management technology on the basis of weak signals in accordance with established criteria and standards and in particular, the assessment of weak signals, in order to determine the need for implementation of adequate regulatory actions. According to the technology of anticipative management, the function of anticipative control is implemented after anticipative planning, anticipative organization and anticipative motivation in order to verify the effectiveness of realization of these functions in the system of anticipative management at the enterprise. The result of anticipative control is an adequately formed and substantiated basis for anticipative regulation as a function of eliminating identified in the process of control deviations, deficiencies or failures in the system of anticipative management on the basis of weak signals. In order to comply with the logic of realization of anticipative control in the system of anticipative management of the enterprise and ensure effective results, it is proposed to implement this function in the following unified step-by-step sequence: setting goals and objectives of anticipative control; determination of the object and subject of anticipative control; selection and specification of criteria and standards of anticipative control; choice of anticipative control methods; observation, inspection and evaluation of objects and subjects of anticipative control; comparison of the obtained factual data about the object and subject of anticipative control with the selected criteria and standards; analysis of identified deviations and identification of the need for regulatory measures.
- Kuzmin O.Ye. (2012) Kontseptsiia ta evoliutsiia protsesno-strukturovanoho menedzhmentu [The concept and evolution of process-structured management]. Ekonomika: realii chasu [Economics: time realities], 2(3), 7-16. (In Ukrainian)
- Petskovych M.D. (2010) Sutnist ta strukturna dekompozytsiia systemy potochnoho kontroliuvannia pidpryiemstva [The essence and structure of decomposition of current control systems of the enterprise], Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu [Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University] , 3(1), 143-147. (In Ukrainian)
- Lipych L. & Hlubitska T. (2015) Paradyhma antysypatyvnoho upravlinnia ekoloho-ekonomichnykh system pidpryiemstva [Paradigm of antisipative management of ecological and economic systems of an enterprise], Ekonomichnyi chasopys Skhidnoievropeiskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Lesi Ukrainky [Economic Journal of Lesya Ukrainka East European National University], 4, 46-53. (In Ukrainian) https://doi.org/10.29038/2411-4014-2015-04-37-46
- Kaminska B.L. & Tarasova H.O. (2018) Iteratsiinyi pidkhid do monitorynhu zovnishnoho seredovyshcha v umovakh ekonomichnoi nestabilnosti [Iterative approach to environmental monitoring in conditions of economic instability], Ekonomika i upravlinnia: naukovyi zhurnal [Economics and Management: a scientific journal], 3(79), 94-104. (In Ukrainian)
- Tkachenko A.M. & Kovalenko O.V. (2010) Kontrol yak funktsiia antykryzovoho upravlinnia [Control as a function of anti-crisis management], Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu [Visnyk of Khmelnytsky National University], 4(2), 21-25. (In Ukrainian)
- Druker, Piter F. (2000), Praktika menedzhmenta [Management Practice]. Moscow: Williams Publishing House.
- Kuzmin, O.Ye. & Melnyk, O.H. (2003) Teoretychni ta prykladni zasady menedzhmentu [Theoretical and applied principles of management]. Lviv: Intelekt-Zakhid. (In Ukrainian)
- Lysenko Yu.G. & Egorova L.I. (2003) Modelirovanie ocenki posledstvij slabyh signalov krizisnogo haraktera [Modeling the assessment of the consequences of weak signals of a crisis nature], Ekonomichna kibernetyka [Economic Cybernetics], 3-4, 75-83. (In Russian)
- Lysenko, Yu.G., Rudenskij. R.A. & Egorova, L.I. (2009), Metody antikrizisnogo upravleniya po slabym signalam [Methods of anti-crisis management on weak signals]. Doneck: Yugo-Vostok. (In Russian)
- Kuzmin, O.Ye., Alieksieiev, I.V., Melnyk, O.H. at al. (2013) Protsesno-strukturovanyi menedzhment: metodolohiia ta instrumentarii [Process-structured management: methodology and tools]. Lviv: Rastr-7. (In Ukrainian)