The shift of the electron energy level due to its interaction with the polarizing phonons is investigated here for the particles whose energy does not depend on the wave vector. We also analyze the influence of the value of the constant of electron - phonon interaction and other parameters of the problem on the electron energy change. The methods of Green's functions, presented by the the Feynman diagrams and using the double permutations, are present here. The paper contains the analysis of the columns of the corresponding double permutations, the analytical expressions of which form the mass operator presented by the chain fractions. We received the expressions for admissibles and inadmissibles columns for phonon components of double permutations. The numerical calculations allow to conclude about the energy shift and how it depends on the parameters.
- M.Tkach, Quasiparticles in geterosystems/ Quantum dots and wires, Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi University, p.312, 2003 (in Ukrainian).
- C. Tovstyuk, “Electron energy in quantum dots with different configurations”, Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, vol. 700, no. 1, pp.30-33, 2020.
- C. Tovstyuk, “Topologically distinct Feynman diagrams for mass operator in electron – phonon interaction”, Condensed Matter Physics, vol.12, no 2, pp. 225 – 239, 2009.
- C. Tovstyuk, “The Polarizing Phonons Influence on the Energy Shift of Electrons in the quantum dots”, Proc. in 10th International Conference Nanomaterials: Applications & Properties (NAP-2020), 2020, pp. 02TM08-1 – 02TM08-5, Nov. 9 – 132020.
- Ye. M. Lifshits and L.P. Pitayevskiy, Statistical Physics. Part 2, Moscow: Nauka, p. 448, 1978.
- A.A. Abrikosov, L.P.Gorkov, and I.E.Dzialoshinski, Methods of quantum field theory in statistical physics. Dover Publ., New York, (1975).
- C. Тovstyuk, “Mass operator of the interacting electrons in formalism of permutation group theory”, Int. J. of Modern Phys. B, vol. 24, no. 19, pp. 3735 – 3748, 2010.
- C.С. Tovstyuk, “Double permutation method of designing Feynman diagrams for mass operator of interacting electrons,” AIP Conference Proceedings, Proc. of the 3rd conference “Statistical Physics: Modern trends and applications”, vol. 1198, pp. 185–195, 2009.