This paper describes the analysis of information resources of dynamic integration system the semi-structured data in a web to determine common features of information resources and identify relationships between them. The process of creating the object adapter of identify common features of information resources and identify relationships between them using the rules of the method of "black box" method has been considered, based on the model of the general definition of resource description language and rules of access to resources. The process of determining the structural and dynamic domain model of mash-up application has been described.
1. Baumgartner R. Interactively adding web service interfaces to existing web applications / R. Baumgartner, G. Gottlob, M. Herzog, and W. Slany // Int. Symposium on Applications and the Internet, 2004. — P. 74–80.
2. Canfora G. Migrating interactive legacy systems to web services / G. Canfora, A .R. Fasolino, G. Frattolillo, and P. Tramontana // IEEE CS Press, editor, European Conference on Software Mainteinance and Reengineering, 2006. — P. 23–32.
3. Guo H. Wrapping client-server application to web services for internet computing / H. Guo H., C. Guo, F. Chen, and H. Yang // International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies, 2005. — P. 366–370.
4. Kushniretska I. I. Application of MashUp Technology for Dynamic Integration of Semi-Structured Data / I. I. Kushniretska, A. Y. Berko // Матеріали VІ Міжнародної конференції молодих вчених CSE-2013. — Львів: Видавництво Львівської політехніки, 2013.
5. Laender A. A brief survey of web data extraction tools. / A. Laender, B. Ribeiro-Neto, A. Silva // SIGMOD record, 31(2), 2002.
6. Jiang Y. Towards reengineering web sites to web-services providers / Y. Jiang and E. Stroulia // IEEE CS Press, editor, European Conference on Software Mainteinance and Reengineering, 2004. — P. 296–305.
7. Wagner G. The Agent-Object-Relationship Metamodel: Towards a Unified View of State and Behavior Information Systems G. Wagner, 2003.