The article is devoted to computer modeling of the process of cavitation in liquid
mediums. The experimental researches of the regularities of the cavitation process was
conducted, dependences of changes in the parameters of the process efficiency on the
concentration of the solution and the frequency of vibration are shown. A solid– state model of
a laboratory vibration resonance electromagnetic cavitator in SolidWorks 2016 Educational
Edition software system was created. Based on the modeling of the cavitation process, the main
hydrodynamic parameters are defined: temperature change, static pressure and flow velocity
in the laboratory chamber.
1. Lamb, W. S. Cavitation and aeration in hydraulic systems. Bedfordshire, UK. BHRGroup, 1987, 114 p.
2. Rood, E. P. Review – mechanism of cavitation inception. Trans. ASME, J. Fluids Engng, 1991, 113, 163–175.
3. Knapp, R. T., Daily, J. W., and Hammitt, F. G. Cavitation. McGraw-Hill, New York, 1970.
4. Delannoy, Y. and Kueny, J. L. Two phase flow approach in unsteady cavitation modelling. In ASME cavitation and multiphase forum, 1990.
5. Ellis, A. T., Cavitation in Hydrodynamics. HMSO, Paper 8, 1956.
6. Martynov S.S., Mason D.J., and Heikal M.R. Numerical simulation of cavitation flows based on their hydrodynamic similarity, 2005.
7. Shevchuk L.I. et al. Nyzkochastotni vibrorezonansni kavitatory, 176, 2013.
8. Tickoo Sham. Solidworks 2016 for Designers. CADCIM Technologies, 2016.
9. Instruction for SolidWorks: version for SOLIDWORKS 2016 SP05.
10. Pidhirnyi R., Hlukhaniuk A., Motrunich O., Ivashchuk O., Starchevskyy V. The simulation of cavitation process using the engineering analysis method. Proceedings of 7th International Youth Science Forum “Litteris Et Artibus”. 2017, P. 81–82.