In the paper the results of the conducted analysis of records of the registered seismic event which was take place 2011.01.14 in Kryvyi Rig and arguments in favour of determine this event as earthquake are presented. The results of supervisions for change of pressure and temperatures of groundwater on territory of Dnepropetrovsky and Krivorizhsky regions which can be used not only for engineering researches that conduct on the stage of investigation, building and exploitation of man-caused dangerous constructions, but also for more total understanding of modern geodynamic processes in lithosphere, knowledge of which is needed for forecast of earthquakes are present also. Complementary use of seismological data and related with them geophysical supervisions can help to develop of the warning system about major modification of the tensely-deformed state of the earth's crust, which can result in a dangerous earthquake. It is recommended to create such systems in tectonic-active regions for the increase of safety residence of population and for receipt of information that is necessary for the antiseismic projecting and building of important and ecologically dangerous industrial objects.
- Zemletryaseniya i mikroseysmichnost v zadachah sovremennoy geodinamiki Vostochno-Evropeyskoy platformyi / pod red. N.V. Sharova, A.A. Malovichko, Yu.K. Schukina. Kn. 1: Zemletryaseniya. – Petrozavodsk: Karelskiy nauchnyiy tsentr RAN, 2007. – 381 s.
- Kichurchak V.M., Pihulevs'kyy P.H. Deyaki osoblyvosti metaloheniyi Seredn'oprydniprovs'kohomehabloku Ukrayins'koho shchyta ta yiyi zv"yazok z budovoyu zemnoyi kory // Naukovyy visnyk NHAU. – 2005. – № 6. – S. 88–93.
- Pyhulevskyy P.Y., Svystun V.K., Tolkunov A.P. Vykorystannya danykh monitorynhu hidroheodeformatsiynykh kharakterystyk pidzemnykh vod dlya prohnozuvannya tektonichnykh protsesiv v masyvakh hirs'kykh porid // Naukovi pratsi UkrNDMI NAN Ukrayiny. – 2009. – № 5 (ch. 2). – S. 122–131.
- Pigulevskiy P.I., Svistun V.K., Tolkunov A.P. O sovremennoy aktivizatsii Krivorozhsko-Kremenchugskogo razloma Ukrainskogo schita / Materialyi Vserossiyskoy konferentsii “Degazatsiya Zemli”, Moskva, 18–22 oktyabrya 2010 g. – Moskva. – 2010.
- Tom J. Chalko. Earthquake Energy Rise on the Earth. NU Journal of Discovery, May, 2008. http://nujournal.net/EarthquakeEnergyRise.pdf