Legendre-Laplace, Roche and Gauss continuous radial density distributions representing the global trend of piecewise density profile were used for the creation of simplest stabilizers and the construction of radial density distribution. In addition, the operational approach was studied that leads to the traditional least squares collocation method.
- Abrikosov O.A. (2000) On the stable determination of some Earth's radial density models. Geodynamics, n. 1(2), 1999, 11-17.
- Bullen К.E. (1975) The Earth's Density. Chapman and Hall, London.
- Darwin G. (1884) On the figure of equilibrium of a planet of heterogeneous density. Proceeding of the Royal Society, Vol. XXXVI, 158-166.
- Dziewonski A.M. and Anderson D.L. (1981) Preliminary reference Earth model. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors, Vol. 25, 297-356.
- Marchenko A.N. (1999) Simplest solutions of Clairaut's equation and the Earth's density model. In: "Quo vadis geodesia .. ?" Festschrift for Erik W. Grafarend on the occasion of his 60th birthday (F. Krumm and V.S. Schwarze, Eds.). Univcrshat Stuttgart, Technical Reports Department of Geodesy and Geoinformatics, Report Nr. 1999. 6- 2, 303-311
- Marchenko, A.N. (2000) Earth's radial density profiles based on Gauss' and Roche's distributions. Bolletino di Geodesia e Scienze Affini, vol. LIX, n. 3, 201-220.
- Marchenko A.N. (2000a) Earth's radial profiles based on Legendre-Laplace law. Geodynamics, n. 1(2) 1999, 1-7.
- Mcritz H. (1980) Advanced Physical Geodesy, H. Wichmann, Karlsruhe, 1980.