The issue "Theory and Building Practice" (the Journal) was founded in 2019 by the decision of the Academic Council of the Institute of Building and Environmental Engineering on March 23, 2019. The Journal is the successor of the Journal of Collected Works "Proceedings of the Lviv Polytechnic National University, Theory and Building Practice", which is included to the list of professional issues of Ukraine, where materials of theses in the field of Engineering Sciences can be published. All issues are available here http://science.lpnu.ua/sctp
The scientific journal is published 2 times a year
The language of the publication is Ukrainian and English (in mixed languages)
The editor-in-chief is Sc.D., Prof. Vasyl Zhelykh
The Journal includes the following research areas:
- Building construction and buildings;
- Building materials and road construction;
- Building Production and managment;
- Structural mechanics;
- Environmental engineering:
- Heat and gas supply and ventilation;
- Hydraulic and sanitary engineering.
The issue "Theory and Building Practice" publishes articles in English and Ukrainian written by domestic and foreign scientists, with the subjects of the mentioned above scientific fields, as well as other problems in Building and Environmental Engineering. The Editorial Board of the Journal does not pay the publication fee to the Authors.
The Journal regularly publishes research results of scientists of the Institute of Building and Environmental Engineering of the Lviv Polytechnic National University, other Ukrainian institutions and foreign scientists. Also provides opportunities for the exchange of scientific ideas, research methodologies, practical achievements and and forms an information field for scientific discussions.
The purpose of the Journal is to highlight the actual problems of research in Building and Environmental Engineering and ways of their solution and involvement to this process the most quantity of representatives of domestic and foreign scientific and professional community.
- ensuring the expansion of the scientific outlook of researchers from profile and related fields of knowledge;
- informing wide circles of scientists and practitioners about the issues and best practices of large-scale research in the field;
- assistance in establishing creative relationships between different scientific and production teams;
- attraction of scientists and specialists of different departments to cooperation and cooperation for solving of actual problems of research in construction.
The journal regularly publishes papers from the materials of the annual Ukrainian and international scientific symposiums and conferences.
2 issues per year. The deadline for receiving articles is by the end of April and by the end of October each month.
Free online full-text access
Collection on electronic archive site of Scientific and technical library of Lviv Polytechnic National University
Publisher — Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House
Collection on publishing site of Lviv Polytechnic