The article should correspond to the topics of the scientific journal and the current state of science, to be relevant, not previously published in other scientific publications. The author of the article is responsible for the accuracy of the material outlined, the lack of plagiarism and the correctness of the conclusions, the correctness of the quotation of scientific sources and references to them.
Articles published in Ukrainian and English are accepted for publication. Articles are accompanied by annotations in English and Ukrainian. The volume of the article together with two annotations is 10-15 thousand characters (including tables, graphs, drawings): 14 fonts, interval - 1,5.
The structure of the article should meet the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine and consist of the following parts:
1. Problem statement.
2. Relevance of the research.
3. Formulating the purpose and objectives of the article.
4. Analysis of recent research and publications.
5. Presentation of the main material.
7. Prospects for further research.
8. List of used literary sources
Requirements for the design of the article:
The texts of the articles are typed in the text editor Microsoft Word 97, Word XP, Word 2003, in accordance with the following requirements:
1. The format of the publication A4 (210x297 mm).
• indent: to the left - 1.8 cm, to the right - 2.5 cm, to the top - 2 cm, to the bottom - 2.7 cm; to the header - 1.25 cm, to the bottom - 1.6 cm.
• Columns below, centered on the page.
2. Main text: Times New Roman headset, font-size 11. Indentation of the first line - 1 cm. Spacing interval - 1.1. Exception by format.
3. Drawings and graphics in the article insert against the page - depending on the size. Underwriting signature Times New Roman, 10, italics. All drawings and
graphs are executed in the form of individual objects in size, which correspond to the parameters of the page. The drawings are signed and numbered (if more than one) under the drawing, in the center of the text (abbreviation: Fig. Number).
4. Tables are served as separate objects in the MS Excel format or in MS Word with the sizes given to the compilation page. The table is preceded by a numbered heading (for example, Table 1) - 11 digits, on the right side of the table, in italics. The main text of the table (in graphs) is given by 10 cgs. The names of the tables are placed in the center of the page by 11 digits, p / w, direct.
The order of registration
Each new line indicates:
1. Initials, surname of the author (s) to the right, over the title of the article (in Ukrainian, the font is bold).
2. E-mail address of the author / authors (all, after each surname).
3. The title of the article in Ukrainian (letters are large, the font is bold, in the middle).
4. Summary in Ukrainian (at least 1800 characters, italics). It is not necessary to indicate the word abstract. Keywords (8-10 words; font is bold)
5. Initials, surname of the author (s), title of the article in English (bold type).
6. Abstract in English (1800 characters, italics). Keywords (8-10 words in English; font is bold).
7. Text of the article in Ukrainian or English with the observance of the structure (bold to highlight each item in the structure of the article).
8. List of references (designed in accordance with the latest requirements). In the case of using Ukrainian and Russian sources, their transliteration translation should be submitted.
The editorial board must submit:
1. The text of the article with the observance of these requirements.
2. Information about the author in Ukrainian or English: last name, middle name; degree, rank, position, place of work, university, city, country. Telephone number and address for collection.
3. The authors without a scientific degree submit a review of their scientific supervisor (doctor / candidate of sciences) to the submitted article.
After the members of the editorial board have reviewed the submitted article and have given a favorable opinion, the author is informed about the permission to publish it. The article may be returned for revision.