The article reveals the research results of the motivation essence in the modern scientific publications. Three major approaches to the interpretation of motivation were outlined: from the point of view of stimulus to activity; from the point of view of personality’s consciousnesses component; form the point of view of dynamic process. There was presented the author’s vision of motivation, which is considered in the context of factors that motivate the human potential for its capitalization.
It is proved that rural settlements of Ukraine are an important part of its strategic advantages. The specifics of motivation for human potential of rural settlements capitalization was investigated. The typical reasons for imbalance of employment motivation in favour of urban settlements were outlined. They are caused by poverty, the specifics of the local labour markets, the condition of the village social infrastructure, the level of labour migration, the presence of low-productive and the absence of innovative employment of rural population. The issues of low innovative potential of rural territories were outlined. There were substantiated disintegrators of effective employment motivations at agricultural enterprises, among which the following are essential: non-transparent mechanisms for creating the prices for agricultural products, the current structure of the salary, the level of bank credits engagement etc.
The influence of employees’ experience, their age, work conditions, the status in the work team, the presence of social-responsible activity upon the creation of the basis of labour activity high motivation was assessed.
1.Kuzmin O. Ye., Bodaretska O. M. (2015). Relationship Between the Concepts of «Motivation» and «Motivating» in the System of Motivating the Staff of Enterprises . Business Inform. No 1, 347-352.
2. Kirichenko O. (2015). Theoretical aspects of the term "motivation" with a modern twist. Economic forum. No 1, 282-286.
3. Kalinichenko A.V. (2013). Motivation and motivational process: the nature and concept. Bulletin of the Economy of Transport and Industry. No 42, 417-420.
4. Yelets O.P. (2016). The motivation of innovation activity of personnel. Economic Bulletin of the Zaporizhzhya State Engineering Academy. No 2, 78-83.
5. Osipova а. Y. Мotivation as a part of the mechanism of ensuring effective use of the personnel in the light industry (2015). Bulletin of the Khmelnytsky National University. Economic sciences. No 4 (1), 54-59.
6. Pavlyk V.P. (2016). Motivation of the employees within the framework of efficient management of agricultural enterprises. Ekonomika APK. No 4, 81-88.
7. Karyy O. І. Hlynskyy N.Y. (2008). Analysis of the influence of external and internal factors on the formation of the living environment of Ukrainian cities. Economic space. No 20, 72-83.
8. Нalkіv L. I. (2010). Loss of human capital: theory and methodology of research and diagnostics: monograph. Lviv Academy of Commerce - 232 р.
9. Petrovich I. M., Halaz L. V. (2012) Мotivation aspects for the labor potential of industrial enterprises. Retrieved from: http://ena.lp.edu.ua:8080/bitstream/ntb.
10. Semikina M. V., Ishchenko N. A., Rodionova M. O. (2009). Motivation for effective employment: problems, trends, strategy selection: monograph. Kirovograd: KOD - 200 р.
11. Libanova E. M. (Eds). (2016). Human development in Ukraine. Innovative types of employment and prospects for their development: a collective monograph. Institute of Demography and Social Studies named after M.V. Ptuha of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine - 328 р.
12. Krayevska H. О. Motivation of residence in rural settlements of Ukraine. Demography and Social Economy, 2017, No 3, 149-161. https://doi.org/10.15407/dse2017.03.166
13. Zayats T. A. (Eds). (2017). Transformation of rural settlement in Ukraine: collective monograph. Institute of Demography and Social Studies named after M.V. Ptuha of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine - 298 р
14. Gerchikov V. I. (2008). Personnel management: an employee is the most effective resource of a company: Textbook. - M .: INFRA-M, - 282 p.
15. Нalkіv L. I., Rozum I. V. (2018). The essence and specificity of high-tech services. Current state and prospects of economic development, accounting and law: Sb. thesis add International science-practice conf. (Poltava, May 14, 2018). - Poltava: Center for Financial and Economic Research, pp. 31-33.
16. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua