Article is devoted to research of impact of combined use of catalytic systems based on
industrial oxidation catalysts and surface-active compounds of different nature (ion- and noniongenic)
with ultrasonic treat ment of reaction mixture at alkylaromatic compounds liquidphase
oxidation process. Obtained results showed that combined use of catalytic system and
ultrasound has impact on ethylbenzene oxidation. Created catalytic systems not only increase
productivity of reaction volume (for aim products), but also allow to shift process selectivity
towards creation of desired product.
1. Melnyk Y. R., Reutskyy V. V., Mokryj E. M. The influence of crownethers by catalytic oxidation of cyclohexane // Reports of NAS of Ukraine, 1 (2001), 154–157.
2. Melnyk Y. R., Reutskyy V. V., Mokryj E. M. Influence of polyglicols on catalytic oxidation of cyclohexane // Bulletin of NU“Lvivska politechnika”. Chemistry, technology of materials and their applications. 2001 426, 91–94.
3. Emanuel N. M., GalD. Oxidation of ethylbenzene. (Model Rection). Moscow: Nauka, 1984. – 376 p.
4. Reutskyy V. V., Melnyk Yu. R., Starchevskyy V. L. Influence of surface-active matters on ethylbenzene oxidation // Book of abstracts of 17 th International Symposium on Homogeneous Catalysis. Poznan, Poland, 2010, p. 201.
5. Haifeng Xiong, Yuhua Zhang, Kongyong Liew, Jinlin Li Ruthenium promotion of Co/SBA catalysts with high cobalt loading for Fisher-Tropsh synthesis // Fuel Processing Technology, 90, Issue 2(2009), 237–246.
6. Shanghong Zeng, Dongping Du, Fenghua Bai, Haiquan Su Bridging complexes of rare earth and cobalt cluster as catalyst precursor for Fisher-Tropsh synthesis // Journal of Rare Earths, 29, Issue 4(2011), 349–353.
7. Cancheng Guo, Quingjing Peng, Qiang Liu Selective oxidation of ethylbenzene with air catalyzed by simple μ-oxo dimeric metalloporphyrins under mild conditions in the absence of additives. // Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 192, Issues 1-2(2003), 295–302.
8. Arshadi M., Ghiaci M., Rahmanian A., Ghaziaskar H., Gil A. Oxidation of ethylbenzene to acetophenone by a Mn catalyst supported on a modified nanosized SiO2/Al2O3 mixed-oxide in supercritical carbon dioxide // Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 119–120(2012), 81–90.
9. Xiao Gang Li, Jing Wang, Ren HeSelective oxidation of ethylbenzene catalyzed by fluorinated metalloporphyrins with molecular oxygen // Chinese Chemical Letters, 18, Issue 9 (2007), 1053–1056.
10. Ahmadrez aEsmaeilbeig, Hamidreza Samouei, Sedigheh Abedanzadeh, Zahra Amirghofran Synthesis, characterization and antitumor activity study of some cyclometalatedorganoplatinum (II) complexes containing aromatic N-donor ligands. // Journal of
Organometallic Chemistry, 696, Issue 20(2011), 3135–3142.
11. Reutskyi V. V. Katalytycheskoe okyslenye tsykloheksana v akustycheskom pole: dyss. ... kand. khym. nauk. – Lvov, 1988. – 119 s.