Purpose: This study assumed: experimental determination of the accuracy of measuring relatively short distances, typical for performing survey, planning and marking engineering geodesy works using a dual frequency GNSS receiver under different conditions of observation, and using RTN-technology on mountain area of the Precarpathian region. Methodology: To investigate the accuracy of measuring short distances, seven experiments that differed in mutual position of permanent stations and physical geographical conditions of outside conditions were performed. To minimize the sporadic errors and increase the accuracy of obtained results, the investigation in the city of Ivano-Frankivsk was made on the inherent basis, which allows the forced centering of tools. The special aspect of this basis is that it is situated very close to the permanent station (10 km). Observations were made in RTN-mode with the receiver accepting differential alterations from the System Solutions network. Results: Results of the study are: obtainment of range accuracy depending on mutual positions of System NET network points; based on testing of the hypothesis about equality of general dispersions of two normally distributed groups, that are receiving an optimum quantity of necessary measurements when building lines areless than 200 m long. Scientific novelty and practical significance: It was defined, that the accuracy of building vector’s designation with a GNSS receiver under different conditions of observations is always higher than the accuracy of coordinate’s designation with the same device; the methodology of bases exploration under different conditions of observation was developed; the optimum quality of necessary measurements on the station in order to provide the given accuracy of results was established; the average square error of line length measurement, which depended on geometry of their location permanent stations.
1. Burak K. O., Grynishak M. Ya., Kovtun V. M., Mykchailyshyn V. P., Shpakivkyi O. P. Vyznachennia tochnosti vidhylennia polozhennia blyzkostvornoi tochky za dopomogoui elektronnogo tacheometra [Determining the accuracy deviation point position alignment using electronic total station]. Visnyk geodesii i kartographii, 2012, no. 2 (77), pp. 15–17.
2. Evstafev O. V. Nazemnaia infrastructura GNSS dlia tochnogo pozytsionirovaniia [The ground infrastructure of GNSS for precise positioning]. Moscow: OOO Izdatelstvo Proekt. 2009, 48 p.
3. Grob A., Nesterovych A., Nezhalskii A., Fedorenko R. Analiz tochnosti GNSS-izmerenii v seti bazovych stantsii [Accuracy analysis of GNSS measurements in a network of base stations]. Zb. Nauk. Prats "Suchasni dosiagnennia geodesychnoi nauky ta vyrobnytstva". Lviv: vyd-vo Nats. Un-tu "Lvivska politechnika" [Modern achievements in geodetic science and production, Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House], 2006.
4. Grob A., Nesterovych A., Fedorenko R. Ekspere¬mentalnaia otsenka toshnosti opredeleniia koordinat navigatsionnym priemnikom v diferentsyalnom rezhyme [Experimental estimation for coordinate determination's accuracy using navigational receiver in differential mode]. zb. nauk. prats "Prats "Suchasni dosiagnennia geodesychnoi nauky ta vyrobnytstva". Lviv : vyd-vo Nats. Un-tu "Lvivska politechnika", 2009, vol. 1 (17)
5. Ivanykovych P. P. Metodychni rekomendatsii do roboty "Kosmichnoi systemy iz zachystu navkolyshniogo seredovyshcha vid nadzvechainych sytuatsii – transkordonnoi systemy peredbachennia pryrodnych nadzvychainych yavyshch na osnovi vykorystannia suputnykovych technologii v Ugorshchyni, Slovachyni, Rumunii ta Ukraini" [Guidelines for the work of the "Space system for the protection of the environment against emergencies – cross-border system for prediction of natural extreme events through the use of satellite technologies in Hungary, Slovakia, Romania and Ukraine."], Uzhgorod, 2015
6. Lanio O., Savchuk S. Doslidzhennia tochnosti RTN vymiriuvan u merezhi UA-EUROPOST. ZAKPOS [A study of the accuracy of the RTN measurements in the network UA-EUPOST]. Visnyk geodezii i kartographii. 2012, no. 4
7. Meteshkin K. O., Shaulskii D. V. Matematychna obrobka geodezychnych vymiriv: navch. Posibnyk [Mathematical processing of geodetic measurements]. Chark. Nats. Misk. Hospod-va. CH.: CHNAMG, 2012, 176 p.
8. RTNLibver 2.4.2 Manual.T. Takasu, 2013
9. Savchuk S., Zademleniuk A., Piskorovskyi A. Eksperementalni doslidzhennia tochnosti vyzna¬chennia koordynat metodom RTN z vykorystanniam GPRS internet ziednannia [Experimental researches of accuracy of determination of coordinates by means of method RTN with use GPRS Internet-connection], zb. nauk. prats "Prats "Suchasni dosiagnennia geodesychnoi nauky ta vyrobnytstva". Lviv: vyd-vo Nats. Un-tu "Lvivska politechnika" [Modern achievements in geodetic science and production, Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House], 2009, vol. 1 (17).
10. Tereshchuk O. I., Nystoriak I. O. Analiz GNSS sposterezhen u Pivnishnomy regioni Ukrainy [Analysis GNSS observations in the Northern region of Ukraine] Mistobuduvannia i terytorialne planuvannia. 2013, no. 48.
11. TOPCON Ukrayina. Tsentr inform. tekhnolohiy TNT-TPI GNSS. Available at: http://www.tnt-tpi.som.
12. ZAKPOS Merezha referentsnykh stantsiy Ukrayiny [Elektronnyy resurs]. ZAKPOS (Transcarpathian Position Determination System). Available at: www.ua-post/net/ZPOS-RTN-v103.