Analyzing GIS technologies` products for strengthening the tourist attractiveness of the destination and research of possibilities of GIS-technologies at the formation of a tourist product is the purpose of this work. The relevance of this study lies in the need to apply innovative approaches to GIS technologies` usages in the development of national tourism products. The research methodology is based on the application of the statistical method of data processing, the cartographic method of research with the use of GIS, and the method of spatial analysis. General scientific, systematic and informational approaches are also used. The results of the study are an analysis of existing products of GIS technologies and the state of their implementation in tourism, the study of interactive maps and geoportals as tools for the successful solution of problems in the modern tourism sector. It has been found that geoportals significantly help to form a national infrastructure of geospatial data. In the publication I consider two levels of GIS implementation: national and regional. I gave vivid examples of newly created national geoportals and tourist geoportals of the regions of Ukraine, interactive maps of amateur tourists. I considered in more detail the development of GIS technologies` products of such a tourist destination as the Chernihiv region. In particular, as an example, an overview of one of the most functional in Ukraine geoportals - The Geoportal of the urban cadastre of the Chernihiv region is given. A thematic tour of the Chernihiv region was projected with the help of GIS. The scientific novelty of this study is identifying the features of the use of cartographic research methods, especially GIS technologies to study the tourist resources of the territory, the creation of new regional tourism products. I propose to use the method of spatial analysis in the creation of the thematic tour. The practical significance lies in the use of GIS technology products to create cartographic products, such as maps, series of maps, atlases, 3D models, virtual tours. Its help to study in detail the tourist objects of the region contribute to management decisions, and further development and promotion of tourism. The database created during the study can be used to form other types of tourism products. The proposed method of using spatial analysis in the creating of the tour can be useful for expanding the GIS technologies` field of usage.
- 1. Artemenko, О. І., Kunanets, N. Ye., Pasichnyk, V. V., & Savchuk, V. V. Systemni osoblyvosti suchasnych informatsiinykh tekhnolohii u haluzi turyzmu. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/nvnltu_2015_25.
2. Artemenko, О. І., Pasichnyk, V. V., & Yehorova, V. V. Informatsiini tekhnolohii v haluzi turyzmu. Analiz zastosuvan ta rezultativ doslidzhen. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/VNULPICM_2015_814_3
3. Chernihiv Regional Council. URL: https://chor.gov.ua/.
4. Cherniaha, P., Lahodniuk, O., & Romaniuk, O. (2010). Principles of formation infrastructure of geospatial data for sustainable development of tourism. Geodesy, cartography and aerial photography. 73, 115-121.
5. Crompvoets, J. (2017). Geoportals. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1002/9781118786352.wbieg0315.
6. Danil'chuk, V. F., Kudokocev, N. S., Semichastnyj, I. L. (2008). Methods for identifying priority development of tourist and recreational areas based on GIS technologies. Vіsnyk DІTB. 12. 25-29. (in Russian)
7. Datsenko, L. M., Ostroukh V. I. (2007). Creating travel maps based on the latest computer technology. Geography and tourism. Heohrafiia ta turyzm. 1. 45-50 (in Ukrainian)
8. Hliebova, A. O. Innovative technologies in the tourism industry. Economy. Management. Innovation, 2 (8). (in Ukrainian). URL: https://tourlib.net/statti_ukr/glebova2.htm
9. Hotynian, V. S., Tomchenko, O. V., & Semenenko, A. V. Travel geoinformation websites. Geography and Tourism, (8), 137-140. (in Ukrainian). URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/gt_2010_8_32.
10. Kamenieva, T. Formation of the National Infrastructure of Geospatial Data in Ukraine and its legal regulation. (in Ukrainian). URL: http://nbuviap.gov.ua/images/dumka/2020/9.pdf.
11. Karpinskyi, Yu. O., & Liashchenko, A. A. (2006). Strategy for the formation of the national infrastructure of geospatial data in Ukraine. Kyiv: NDIHK, 108 p. (in Ukrainian).
12. Koshkarev, A. V. (2008). Geoportal as a tool for managing spatial data and geoservices. Spatial data, (2), 6-14. (in Russian). URL: http://gisa.ru/45968.html.
13. Koshkarev, A. V., & Rotanova, I. N. (2014). Russian scientific, educational and industry geoportals as elements of spatial data infrastructure. Vestnik Novosib. gos. un-ta. 12 (4). S.38-52. (in Russian).
14. Kulyk, V., & Sossa, R. (2018). Determining the tourist attractive regions by GIS analysis using heatmaps. Retrieved from https://journals.vgtu.lt/index.php/GAC/article/view/882.
15. Kupach, T. H. (2015). Information technologies and systems in tourism: textbook. Kyiv: Kyiv. nats. un-t im. T. Shevchenka, 2015. 97 p. (in Ukrainian).
16. Lutai, A. P. Information technologies in the tourism industry. Coll. mate. scientific-practical conf. DonNUET. 2012. p. 241-247 (in Ukrainian).
17. Medolińska, K., Gołębiowska, I., & Karsznia, I. (2017). Local GIS: development and assessment of the geoportal for local governments and local communities. Case study of a small town in Poland. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1515/mgrsd-2017-0031.
18. Melnychenko, S. V. (2008). Information technologies in tourism: theory, methodology, practice: monograph. Kyiv: Kyiv. nats. torh.-ekon. un-t, 2008. 493 p. (in Ukrainian).
19. Melnychenko, S. V (2010). Information technologies in the management of tourism entities. Visnyk KNTEU. 2010. №2. S.131-143. (in Ukrainian).
20. Melnyk, A. V. Introduction and improvement of geographic information technologies in tourism. . Scientific Bulletin Uzh. NU.-2009.-Series "Economics", 28, 43-44. (in Ukrainian). URL: http://tourlib.net/statti_ukr/melnyk3.htm.
21. Mikhieiev, I. A., Noskova, V. V., Chudakolov, A. Iu. Geoinformation modeling of the regional sphere of tourism. Systemy obrobky informatsii. 2015. S.74-77. (in Ukrainian).
22. Ministry of Development of Communities and Territories of Ukraine. (in Ukrainian). URL: https://www.minregion.gov.ua/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/PROTOKOL-14-Doda....
23. Mykhailichenko, H. I. (2012). Innovative development of tourism: monograph. Kyiv: Kyiv. nats. torh.-ekon. un-t, 2012. 608 p. (in Ukrainian).
24. Onyshchenko, M. H. (2019). Tourist mapping: successful experience, successful result. Chasopys kartohrafii : zbirn. nauk. pr. Kyiv: KNU im. Tarasa Shevchenka, 20. p.26-38. (in Ukrainian).
25. Peresadko, V. A., & Shpurik, K. V. (2010). Application of the cartographic method in the process of research of natural and historical-cultural heritage in Kharkiv region. Problemy bezperervnoi heohrafichnoi osvity i kartohrafii: zbirn. nauk. pr. Kharkiv : KhNU im. V.N. Karazina. 11. p.129-135. (in Ukrainian).
26. Polyvach, K. A. Cultural heritage and its impact on the development of the regions of Ukraine. (in Ukrainian). URL: https://igu.org.ua/sites/default/files/pdf-text/PolyvachK_Heritage.pdf.
27. Prasul, Yu. I. (2004). Scientific bases of systematic mapping of regions of Ukraine for the needs of tourism (on the example of Kharkiv region): avtoref. dys. … kand. heohr. nauk. Kharkiv, 20 p. (in Ukrainian).
28. On the national infrastructure of geospatial data: Law of Ukraine 13.04.2020 № 554-IX. (in Ukrainian). URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/554-20#Text
29. Shakhovska, N. B., & Uhryn, D. I. (2008). Analysis of information systems for data processing in the tourism sector. Naukovyi visnyk NLTU Ukrainy. 18.10. 258-263 (in Ukrainian).
30. Shevin, A. V. (2016). Geoportals as basic elements of spatial data infrastructure: analysis of the current state of affairs in Russia.. Vestnik SGUGiT. 3(35). S.102-110.
31. Sigala, M. (2009) Geoportals and Geocollaborative Portals: Functionality and Impacts on Travellers' Trip Panning and Decision Making Processes. Retrieved from https://scholarworks.umass.edu/refereed/Sessions/Friday/28.
32. Strategy of the steel development of the Chernigiv region for the period until 2027. URL: http://cg.gov.ua/web_docs/1/2019/04/docs/%D0%A1%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%.... (in Ukrainian).
33. Management of the mistobuduvannya and architecture of the Chernigiv ODA. (in Ukrainian). URL: http://chernigiv_dma.local.softpro.ua/.
34. Yamashkin, A. A., Yamashkin, S. A., Aksyonova, M. Yu., Cimbaljević, M., Demirović, D., Vuksanović, N., & Milentijević, N. (2020). Cultural landscapes space-temporal systematization of information in geoportals for the purposes of region tourist and recreational development. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.30892/gtg.29205-480.