Goal. The problem can be solved in research by studying the effect of the ratio of the volume of gas passing through the dust unloading holes to the amount of gas passing through the tangential inlet to the hydraulic resistance and cleaning efficiency in the cyclone with intermediate removal of precipitated dust. Actualіty of the work is that the establishment of the optimal ratio between the flow of air sucked through the dust holes and the total air flow in the cyclone with intermediate removal of deposited dust will obtain the highest efficiency of this type of device while reducing hydraulic resistance. The method is that to determine the hydraulic resistance and cleaning efficiency using CFD - programs in the CAD - program was built a cyclone model with intermediate removal of deposited dust, the design of which is presented in  by the method according to . Results. The optimal ratio between the flow of air sucked through the dust unloading holes and the total air flow in the cyclone with the intermediate removal of deposited dust for different connection schemes of the device. Scientific novelty. For the first time with the help of theoretical researches the optimum ratio between the expenses of the air sucked out through dust unloading openings and the general expenses of air in a cyclone with intermediate removal of the deposited dust is established. Practical significance. The use in a cyclone with intermediate removal of deposited dust, the optimal ratio between the flow of air sucked through the dust discharge holes and the total air flow allows to obtain higher efficiency of air purification from dust at lower energy costs.
- Binbin Pei, Liu Yang, Kejun Dong, Yunchao Jiang, Xusheng Du, Bo Wang, The effect of cross-shaped vortex finder on the performance of cyclone separator, Powder Technology, Volume 313, 2017, Pages 135-144, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.powtec.2017.02.066.
- Mathieu Morin, Ludovic Raynal, S.B. Reddy Karri, Ray Cocco, Effect of solid loading and inlet aspect ratio on cyclone efficiency and pressure drop: Experimental study and CFD simulations, Powder Technology, Volume 377, 2021, Pages 174-185, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.powtec.2020.08.052.
- N. Prasanna, Karthikeyan Subramanian, S. Ajay, T. Rajagopal, V. Vigneshwaran, CFD study on the performance of reducing pressure drop holes in cyclone separator, Materials Today: Proceedings, Volume 43, Part 2, 2021, Pages 1960-1968, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.11.425.
- Marek Wasilewski, Lakhbir Singh Brar, Effect of the inlet duct angle on the performance of cyclone separators, Separation and Purification Technology, Volume 213, 2019, Pages 19-33, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2018.12.023.
- Dubіnín A.Í., Khanіk YA.M., Maystruk V.V., Gavrіlív R.Í Pryamotechíynіy tsіklon z koaksíal'noyu vstavkoyu. Analíz robotі// KHímíchna promіslovíst' Ukraí̈ nі, - 2005.-№3. - s.26 - 28.
- SolidWorks. Komp'yuternoye modelirovaniye v inzhenernoy praktike / Avtory: Alyamovskiy A. A., Sobachkin A. A., Odintsov Ye. V., Kharitonovich A. I., Ponomarev N. B. — SPb.: BKHV-Peterburg, 2008. — 1040 s.: il.
- Kouzov P.A., Іofіnov G.A. Yedіnaya metodіka sravnіtel'nykh іspytanіy pyleulovіteley dlya ochіstkі ventіlyatsіonnogo vozdukha// - L.: VNІІOT VTSSPS, 1961, -103s.
- Dubynin A.I., Maystruk V.V. Analiz protsesu separatsiyi v tsykloni z promizhnym vidvedennyam osadzhenoho pylu. Visnyk DU “LP” “Khimiya, tekhnolohiya rechovyn ta yikh zastosuvannya” 2002 r. №447, s.176-179.