The article deals with an analysis of magnetic fields of electric machines and electromagnetic devices on the basis of their circuit mathematical models. The magnetic systems of electrical devices in these models are presented in the form of planar nonlinear magnetic circuits with lumped elements. The parameters of these elements are determined on the basis of geometric dimensions taking into account the design features of the devices and the physical parameters of the environment.
- V. Perkhach, T. Shelepeten, end V. Horyachko, “Digital quasi etalon model electromagnetic devices// Mathematical modeling of electrical engineering, electronics and power”, in Proc. 3rd International Conference on Matematychne modeliuvannia v elektrotekhnitsi, elektronitsi ta energetytsi, pp.208-209, Lviv, Ukraine: Lviv Polytechnic National University, 1999. (Ukrainian)
- M.V.K.Chari and P.Silvester, Analysis of turboalternator magnetic fields by finite elements, IEE Trans., PAS-90, pp.454-464, 1971.
- V.V.Vakhnina, V.N. Kuznetsov, and О.V.Samolina, „Modelling of a power transformer magnetic field“, Modern problems of science and education, no.2-1, 2015.
- P.Stakhiv, O.Hamola, V.Horyachko, and T.Grywacz, “Mathematical Model of a Transformer with Differential Electromagnetic Parameters”, in Proc. 19th International Conference Computational Problems of Electrical Engineering, IEEE. Banska Stiavnica, Slovak Republic, pp. 1-4, 9-12 September 2018.
- V. Horyachko, O. Hamola, and T. Ryzhyi, “Calculation of Windings Differential Inductances of Electrical Devices in Mathematical Models with a Total Magnetic Flux”, Proceedings of 2020 IEEE 21st International Conference on Computational Problems of Electrical Engineering, CPEE 2020, 2020, 9238713.