The problem of building a mathematical model of the dynamics of nitrogen dioxide concentrations at different parts of the city is considered in the paper. The peculiarities of the construction of such models on the basis of periodic measurement of concentrations of harmful substances and identification on the basis of the measurements obtained are considered.
This paper also proposes an ontological approach as a control tool that greatly simplifies the systematic standardized methods of the models storage, the process of their construction and appropriate usage in practice.
The use of the ontological model allows formalizing the process of obtaining, storing and using relevant knowledge and is suitable for more intelligent systems, such as identification of obviously erroneous solutions based on the model, predictive control of the model, optimization of the decision-making process based on knowledge and modeling of an appropriate technological flow chart.
This paper also describes the features of the construction of the corresponding ontological model, the pattern of choice of a nonlinear model with "switching" to different conditions. Relevant experimental studies have also been conducted to confirm the effectiveness of the proposed approach.
- M.Dyvak, N.Porplytsya, and Y.Maslyiak, “Modified Method of Structural Identification of Interval Discrete Models of Atmospheric Pollution by Harmful Emissions from Motor Vehicles”, in Proc. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing IV. CSIT 2019, vol 1080. Springer, Cham. 2020.
- M. Dyvak, N. Porplytsya; and I. Borivets, and M.Shynkaryk, “Improving the computational implementation of the parametric identification method for interval discrete dynamic models”. in Proc. 12th International Scientific and Technical Conference on Computer Science and Information Technologies (CSIT), Lviv, Ukraine, 5–8 September 2017; pp. 533–536, doi: 10.1109 / STC-CSIT.2017.809884
- M. Dyvak, Y. Maslyiak and A. Pukas, "Information Technology for Modeling of Atmosphere Pollution Processes by Motor Vehicle Harmful Emissions," in Proc. IEEE 15th International Conference on the Experience of Designing and Application of CAD Systems (CADSM), pp. 1-5, 2019. doi: 10.1109 / CADSM.2019.8779268.
- Mykola Dyvak, Parameters Identification Method of Interval Discrete Dynamic Models of Air Pollution Based on Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm, 2020. 130-135. 10.1109 / ACIT49673.2020.9208972
- N. Ocheretnyuk, I. Voytyuk, M. Dyvak, and Ye. Martsenyuk, “Features of structure identification the macromodels for nonsta-tionary fields of air pollution from vehicles”. in Proc. Modern Problems of Radio Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Science, Proceedings of the 11th International Conference, Lviv, Ukraine, p. 444, 17–19 May, 2012;.
- M. Dyvak, Y. Maslyiak and A. Pukas, "Information Technology for Modeling of Atmosphere Pollution Processes by Motor Vehicle Harmful Emissions," in Proc. IEEE 15th International Conference on the Experience of Designing and Application of CAD Systems (CADSM), pp . 1-5, 2019. doi: 10.1109 / CADSM.2019.8779268.
- Munira Mohd Ali, Ruoyu Yang, Binbin Zhang, Francesco Furini, Rahul Rai, J. Neil Otte, and Barry Smith, “Enriching the functionally graded materials (FGM) ontology for digital manufacturing”, International Journal of Production Research 0: 0, pp. 1-18, 2020.
- Suresh, P., G. Joglekar, Shuo-Huan Hsu, P. Akkisetty, Leaelaf Hailemariam, Ankur Jain, G. Reklaitis and V. Venkatasubramanian. "Onto MODEL: Ontological mathematical modeling knowledge management." Computer-aided chemical engineering, no. 25, pp. 985-990, 2008.
- Trokanas, Nikolaos and F. Cecelja. "Ontology evaluation for reuse in the domain of Process Systems Engineering." Comput. Chem. Eng. no. 85, pp. 177-187, 2016.
- Yang, Lan, K. Cormican and Ming Yu. "Ontology Learning for Systems Engineering Body of Knowledge." IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, no.17, pp. 1039-1047, 2021.
- O. Androshchuk, R. Berezenskyi, O. Lemeshko, A. Melnyk, and O. Huhul, “Model of Explicit Knowledge Management in Organizational and Technical Systems”, International Journal of Computing, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 228-236, 2021.
- A. Melnyk and R. Pasichnyk, "System of semantic classes for test's generation," in Proc. International Conference on Modern Problems of Radio Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Science (TCSET), pp. 206-206, 2010.
- Lu, Jinzhi, Junda Ma, Xiaochen Zheng, Guoxin Wang and D. Kiritsis. "Design Ontology Supporting Model-based Systems-Engineering Formalisms." ArXiv abs / 2010.07627 (2020): n. pag.
- Ebrahimipour, V. and S. Yacout. "Ontology-Based Knowledge Platform to Support Health Equipment in Plant Operations." (2015).
- Abdelhadi Belfadel, Emna Amdouni, Jannik Laval, Chantal Cherifi, and Néjib Moalla, “Ontology-based Software Capability Container for RESTful APIs”, in Proc. 9th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems (IS 2018), Sep 2018, Madeira, Portugal. ffhal-01877278
- Martina Husáková, and Vladimír Bureš, "Formal Ontologies in Information Systems Development: A Systematic Review", Information 11, no. 2, p. 66. 2020.