A model-based decision support system is proposed to increase the reliability of the ship electric power installation. This system consists of a simulation unit and an evaluation unit for modeling results using a fuzzy inference system. The developed system can be implemented as a part of control systems, either on the basis of programmable logic controllers, or on the basis of a separate programmable logic controller. The criteria used to evaluate the results of modeling and possible consequences are considered. A computer program for the implementation of this system is presented. The results of modeling various emergency situations are given. The possibility of using this system for training is considered.
- “The concept of the virtual captain's bridge from Rolls-Royce: ship without crew”, www.novate.ru/blogs/151214/29126
- P.Kundur, Power System Stability and Control. New York, USA: McGraw Hill, 1993.
- P. Anderson, “Analysis of Faulted Power Systems”, IEEE Press, Power Systems Engineering, 1995.
- L. Tokarev, Differential equations (of electrical circuits, machinery, converters). St. Petersburg, Russia: Liteo, 2017. (Russian)
- P. Krause, O. Wasynchuk, S. Sudhoff, and S. Pekarek, Analysis of Electric Machinery and Drive Systems, 3rd ed. Wiley-IEEE Press, 2013.
- I. Voytetskiy, “A software for the study of the operating modes of a marine power plant”, Sudovye energeticheskiye ustanovki ,no. 19, pp. 75 – 79, Odesa, Ukraine: National University “Odesa Maritime Academy”, 2007 (Russian).
- L. Vishnevskiy, A. Veretennik, N. Mukha, and I. Kozyrev, “Simulation of connecting synchronous generators to ship network”, Elektromashynobuduvannia ta elektroobladnannia, vol. 66, pp. 201–204, Kyiv, Ukraine: Tekhnika, 2006. (Russian)
- L. Vishnevskiy, I. Voytetskiy, and A. Veretennik, “Choosing the criteria for evaluating the process of connecting generators for parallel operation”, Avtomatyka. Avtomatyzatsiya. Electrotekhnichna kompleksy ta systemy, no. 20 (2), pp. 136-139, Kherson, Ukraine: Kherson Nationa Technical University, 2007. (Russian)
- I. Voytetskiy and L. Vishnevskiy, M. K. Dao, “The system of fuzzy inference about the quality of transient processes in electric power plants”, Elektromashynobuduvannia ta elektroobladnannia, vol. 74, pp. 18-21, Kyiv, Ukraine: Tekhnika, 2009.