The mathematical model of the air conditioning system has been developed. It is based on the analysis of thermoeconomic energy efficiency indicators and it is solved in a complex way: by defining the optimal parameters taking into account the non-stationary heat of the tides and by determining the optimal device for optimizing the operating modes of the refrigeration system. When designing an air-conditioning system, a thermoeconomic analysis was made for an object being created. An important problem of energy saving was solved during the design with taking into account the changes in electricity tariffs. The thermoeconomic model of the refrigeration unit of the air conditioning system with the definition of exergetic indices and exergic losses has been developed. These indices and losses are components of the thermodynamic efficiency criterion for energy systems that provide a minimum of reduced costs. Analysis of the model allowed obtaining an analytical decision, on the basis of which we can determine the optimal conditions for designing this air conditioning system and its operating modes.
- Grachev Yu.G. Fundamentals of optimization of air conditioning systems of the microclimate. - Perm, ed. Perm Polytechnic Institute, 1987. – 80 р.
- Lozano M., Tozer R. (2014) Thermoeconomics Applied to Air-Conditioning Systems, ASHRAE Transaction, pp. 638-64.
- Maneesh D. and S.P.S. Rajput. Thermoeconomiс optimization: deviation in procedures followed as a primitive approach to ranking powered vapour compression refrigeration system using R-245C // Journal of Environmental Research And Development, Vol. 3 – No. October– December 2008. – P. 548-568
- Tarasova V. A., Kharlampidy D. K. Comparative analysis of thermoeconomic models of formation of exergy cost of cold // Technical gases. – 2013. – No. 6 – Р. 55-63
- Onosovsky V.V, Krainev V.V 1978, Choice of the optimum operating mode of refrigerating machines and installations using the thermo-economic analysis method. // Refrigerating machinery. – No. 5, pp. 13-20.
- Zhykharieva N.V. Khmelniuk M.G. (2016) Mathematical modeling of building unsteady heat transfer. Refrigeration Engineering and Technology, 52 (6), pp. 75–79. https://doi.org/10.15673/ret.v52i6.479
- Zhykharieva N. (2017) Орtimization of conditioning system for premises with non stationary heat exchanger. Norwegian Journal of development of the International Science, 2(5), р. 94-99.
- Zhykharieva N. (2014). Mathematical aspects of the thermoeconomic analysis of the refrigeration plant of the vegetable storehouse // Refrigerating machinery and technology – No. 2 (148) – Р. 11–15
- Zhykharieva N., Khmelniuk M. (2017) Buildings Thermal Protection and Air Conditioning Equipment Over-all Cost Optimization. Refrigeration Engineering and Technology, 53(4), pp. 17-20 (in Ukrainian) https://doi.org/10.15673/ret.v53i4.706