A mathematical model and the respective structural scheme of the convective heating surfaces of the TPP-210А steam boiler were developed as a system of interconnected heat exchangers. The interconnected convective heating surfaces are regarded as the convective heat transfer system of the boiler. The obtained results of modelling of the convective heat transfer system enable mode calculations of the dependence of the temperature and thermal mode of the heating surfaces on the variation of the heat carriers input temperature, relative changes of the heat carrier flow and heating surface area. This mathematical model is practicable for revealing possible improvements of the convective heat transfer system and for assessing the effects of the changes made to the heat transfer system basing only on the known values of the input and output temperatures of the heat carriers in the initial mode.
- Nusselt W. A new formula for heat transfer in cross flow. Technical Mechanics and Thermodynamics, 1930, V. 1, No. 12, pp.417-422. (in German) https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02640212
- Smith D. M. Mean temperature difference in cross flow. Engineering, 1934, Vol. 138, No. 3590, pp. 479-481.
- Chaban O. J. Analysis of non-nominal modes of convective stages of boilers. ORGRES tuning and experimental works, issue XXXIX. M.: Energy, 1970, pp.133-145. (in Russian)
- Chaban O. J., Kruk M. T. Adjustment design of modes of heat-and-power equipment of power-generating units. Power Engineering and Electrification, series Service and Maintenance of Power Stations, Vol. 12. - M.: Informenergo, 1979, pp. 5-41. (in Russian)
- Chaban O. I., Ostapyuk R. V., Stashkiv M. G. Relationship of temperatures in complex heat exchange systems. Mashinostroyeniye. – 1975. – Vol. 4. – pp. 28-30. (in Russian)
- Chaban, O. Y., Galyanchuk I. R. Models and designing of elementary convective heat exchangers. Proceedings of Lviv Polytechnic National University. “Thermal Power Engineering. Environment Engineering. Automation”, 1999, Vol. 365, pp. 32–40. (in Ukrainian)
- Galyanchuk І. R., Kuznetsova M. J. Mathematical models of heat-transfer system for double- and triple-pass heat exchangers. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. Kharkіv, 2013, Vol. 2, Issue 8 (62). – pp. 29 – 32. (in Ukrainian)
- Galyanchuk I. R., Kuznetsova M. Y. Mathematical modelling and investigation of properties of air heater for boiler. Proceedings of Lviv Polytechnic National University. “Thermal Power Engineering. Environment Engineering. Automation”, 2014, Vol. 795, pp. 40–50. (in Ukrainian)
- Mysak J., Galyanchuk I., Kuznetsova M. Development of mathematical models and the calculations of elements of convective heat transfer systems. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2016, Vol. 82, No. 4/8, p. 33–41. https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2016.74826