Purpose. Analyzing the results of experimental testing and practical application of mobile direct prospecting technology of the remote sensing (RS) data frequency-resonance processing and interpretation (decoding) for "direct" searches of the various types minerals on the ore deposits and prospective areas. Exploratory studies were conducted with its application within ore bearing areas in Australia and Southern America. Design/methodology/approach. Experiments were carried out with the mobile technology of frequency-resonance processing and interpretation of remote sensing data using, which is the "direct" method of mineral deposits exploration and operates within the "substantial" paradigm of geophysical investigations. The technologies and methods, developed on the principles of this paradigm, are aimed at the searching a particular (desired in each case) substance - gold, silver, copper, lead, zinc, uranium, oil, gas, condensate etc. Findings. The anomalous zones of “zones of ore (gold-bearing) mineralization” type were detected and mapped within investigated areas and ore deposits. It is shown that for the small objects (lodes) detection and mapping the remote sensing data processing should be carried in a large scale – 1:2000 and larger. Practical implications/value. This direct prospecting technology inclusion in the traditional complex of exploratory geological and geophysical methods will contribute both to minimize the financial cost for the particular exploration problem solving and to reduce significantly the time to implement them.
- Levashov S.P., Yakymchuk N.A., Korchagin I.N. Novye vozmozhnosti operativnoj ocenki perspektiv neftegazonosnosti razvedochnyh ploshhadej, trudnodostupnyh i udalennyh territorij, licenzionnyh blokov [New opportunities for rapid assessment of the hydrocarbon potential of exploration areas, difficult of access and remote areas, and license blocks]. Geoinformatika - Geoinformatics (Ukraine), 2010, no. 3, pp. 22-43.
- Levashov S.P., Yakymchuk N.A., Korchagin I.N., Bozhezha D.N. Operativnoe reshenie zadach ocenki perspektiv rudonosnosti licenzionnyh uchastkov i territorij v rajonah dejstvujushhih promyslov i rudnyh mestorozhdenij [Operative solving a problem of the ore-bearing prospects assessment of license areas and territories in areas of existing mines and mineral deposits]. Geoinformatika - Geoinformatics (Ukraine), 2010, no. 4, pp. 23-30.
- Levashov S.P., Yakymchuk N.A., Korchagin I.N. Primenenie geojelektricheskih i distancionnyh metodov dlja poiskov rudnyh poleznyh iskopaemyh [Application of geoelectric and remote sensing methods for ore mineral prospecting]. Geodynamika - Geodynamics, 2011, no 2(11), pp. 164-166.
- Pukhliy V.A., Pukhliy J.A, Kovalev N.I. Jadernyj magnitnyj rezonans. Teorija i prilozhenija. Uchebnoe posobie [Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. Theory and Applications. Textbook]. Sevastopol, Izdatel'stvo „Cherkasskij CNTJeI” ["Cherkasky CSTEI" Publishing], 2010, 670 p.
- Rostovtsev V.V., Laynveber V.V., Rostovtsev V.N. K bol'shoj nefti Rossii [To large Russian oil]. Geomatika – Geomatics, 2011, no. 1, pp. 60-62
- Shumilin M.V. O genezise medno-zoloto-uranovogo mestorozhdenija Olimpik-Djem [On the genesis of the copper-gold-uranium mine Olympic Dam]. Nedropol'zovanie XXI vek - Nedropolzovanie XXI century, 2013, no. 2, pp. 26-35.