The article should correspond to the topics of the scientific journal and the current state of science, to be relevant, not previously published in other scientific publications. The author of the article is responsible for the accuracy of the material outlined, the lack of plagiarism and the correctness of the conclusions, the correctness of the quotation of scientific sources and references to them.
Articles published in Ukrainian and English are accepted for publication. Articles are accompanied by annotations in English and Ukrainian. The volume of the article together with two annotations is 10-15 thousand characters (including tables, graphs, drawings): 14 fonts, interval - 1,5.
The structure of the article should meet the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine and consist of the following parts:
- Problem statement.
- Relevance of the research.
- Formulating the purpose and objectives of the article.
- Analysis of recent research and publications.
- Presentation of the main material.
- Prospects for further research.
- List of used literary sources
Requirements for the design of the article:
The texts of the articles are typed in the text editor Microsoft Word 97, Word XP, Word 2003, in accordance with the following requirements:
1. The format of the publication A4 (210x297 mm).
- indent: to the left - 1.8 cm, to the right - 2.5 cm, to the top - 2 cm, to the bottom - 2.7 cm; to the header - 1.25 cm, to the bottom - 1.6 cm.
- Columns below, centered on the page.
2. Main text: Times New Roman headset, font-size 11. Indentation of the first line - 1 cm. Spacing interval - 1.1. Exception by format.
3. Drawings and graphics in the article insert against the page - depending on the size. Underwriting signature Times New Roman, 10, italics. All drawings and
graphs are executed in the form of individual objects in size, which correspond to the parameters of the page. The drawings are signed and numbered (if more than one) under the drawing, in the center of the text (abbreviation: Fig. Number).
4. Tables are served as separate objects in the MS Excel format or in MS Word with the sizes given to the compilation page. The table is preceded by a numbered heading (for example, Table 1) - 11 digits, on the right side of the table, in italics. The main text of the table (in graphs) is given by 10 cgs. The names of the tables are placed in the center of the page by 11 digits, p / w, direct.
5. Requirements for a list of references:
- volume – 13-30 sources;
- at least 3 sources in Latin letters on foreign journals with high impact influence;
- most of the references (including the original foreign sources) must be not older than the year 2000 ;
- no more than 30 % self-referencing on each of the co-authors is allowed.
The order of registration
Each new line indicates:
- Initials, surname of the author (s) to the right, over the title of the article (in Ukrainian, the font is bold).
- E-mail address of the author / authors (all, after each surname).
- The title of the article in Ukrainian (letters are large, the font is bold, in the middle).
- Summary in Ukrainian (at least 1800 characters, italics). It is not necessary to indicate the word abstract. Keywords (8-10 words; font is bold)
- Initials, surname of the author (s), title of the article in English (bold type).
- Abstract in English (900 characters, italics). Keywords (8-10 words in English; font is bold).
- Text of the article in Ukrainian or English with the observance of the structure (bold to highlight each item in the structure of the article).
- List of references (designed in accordance with the latest requirements). In the case of using Ukrainian and Russian sources, their transliteration translation should be submitted.
The editorial board must submit:
- The text of the article with the observance of these requirements.
- Information about the author in Ukrainian and English: last name, middle name; degree, rank, position, place of work, university, city, country, ORCID. Telephone number and address for collection.
- The authors without a scientific degree submit a review of their scientific supervisor (doctor / candidate of sciences) to the submitted article.
After the members of the editorial board have reviewed the submitted article and have given a favorable opinion, the author is informed about the permission to publish it. The article may be returned for revision.
Examples of bibliography
You can make References in the APA style on the site http://www.citationmachine.net/apa/cite-a-book/manual
ARTICLE in the journal, the newspaper: one author
Ku, G. (2008). Learning to de-escalate: The effects of regret in escalation of commitment. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 105(2), 221-232. doi:10.1016/j.obhdp.2007.08.002
Sanchez, D., & King-Toler, E. (2007). Addressing disparities consultation and outreach strategies for university settings. Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research, 59(4), 286-295. doi:10.1037/1065- 92220.127.116.116
More than two authors
Van Vugt, M., Hogan, R., & Kaiser, R. B. (2008). Leadership, followership, and evolution: Some lessons from the past. American Psychologist, 63(3), 182-196. doi:10.1037/0003-066X.63.3.182
Merriam-Webster's collegiate dictionary (11th ed.). (2003). Springfield, MA: Merriam- Webster.
Kidder, T. (1981). The soul of a new machine. Boston, MA: Little, Brown & Company.
Frank, R. H., & Bernanke, B. (2007). Principles of macro-economics (3rd ed.). Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
Group of authors
Australian Bureau of Statistics. (2000). Tasmanian year book 2000 (No. 1301.6). Canberra, Australian Capital Territory: Author. Retrieved fromhttp://www.ausstats.abs.gov.au/ausstats/subscriber.nsf/0/CA2568710006989... $File/13016_2000.pdf
Hubbard, R. G., Koehn, M. F., Omstein, S. I., Audendrode, M. V., & Royer, J. (2010). The mutual fund industry: Competition and investor welfare.New York, NY: Columbia University Press.
8 or more authors:
Zinn, H., Konopacki, M., Buhle, P., Watkins, J. E., Mills, S., Mullins, J. W. ... Komisar, R. (2008). A people`s history of American empire: A graphic adaptation. New York, NY: Metropolitan Books.
Organization as an author:
Реасе Согрs. (2006). А life inspired. Washington, DС: Аuthог.
Part of the book:
Grosman, D. (2009). Writing in the dark. Іп Т. Моггіsоп (Еd.), Виrп this Ьоок (рр. 22-32). New York, NY: НагрегСоІІіns РиЬІіshers.
Milton, J. (1847). The prose works of John Milton (Vol. 1-2). Philadelphia, PA: John W. Moore.
Multi-volume editions (separate volume):
Niehuis, S. (2008). Dating. In J. T. Sears (Ed.), The Greenwood encyclopedia of love (Vol. 6, pp. 57-60). Westport, CT: Greenwood.
The book is edited
Gibbs, J. T., & Huang, L. N. (Eds.). (2001). Children of color: Psychological interventions with culturally diverse youth. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
Young, R. F. (2007). Crossing boundaries in urban ecology: Pathways to sustainable cities (Doctoral dissertation). Available from ProQuest Dissertations & Theses database. (UMI No. 327681)
Materials of conferences
Josang, A., Maseng, T., & Knapskog, S. J. (Eds.). (2009). Identity and privacy in the Internet age, 14th Nordic conference on secure IT systems, NordSec 2009. Heidelberg, Germany: Springer Berlin.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2005). Medicaid drug price comparisons: Average manufacturer price to published prices (OIG publication No. OEI-05-05- 00240). Washington, DC: Author. Retrieved fromhttp://www.oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-05-05-00240.pdf
Laws, statutes, orders:
Law of Ukraine. On Land Protection. 962-IV § section II article 6 (2003).
Le Van Meautte, V. (2003). U.S. Patent No. 6,601,955. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Matіko, H. (1999). Patent of Ukraine 26933. Kyiv: State Patent Office of Ukraine
Ingwersen, P. (1992). Information retrieval interaction. Retrieved from http://www.db.dk/pi/iri
Muses, C. A. (Ed.). (1961). Esoteric teachings of the Tibetan Tantra. Retrieved from http://www.sacred-texts.com
5. Citation in the text
Inline text link without quotes:
one author: (Beckman, 2011)
two authors: (Alekhin & Shagrova, 2009) or (Alekhin and Shagrova, 2009)
3-5 authors: first cited: (Dobrynyn, Vendelshteyn & Kozhevnykov, 2004) or (Dobrynyn, Vendelshteyn and Kozhevnykov, 2004)
with repeated citation: (Dobrynyn et al., 2004) or Dobrynyn et al. (2004)
6 authors and more: (Rusov et al., 2014)
for several works by different authors at the same time: (Alekhin, 2004; Beckman, 2011)
Inline text link with quote inside the line
Wordsworth (2006) stated that romantic poetry was marked as a "spontaneous overflow of strong feelings" (p. 263).
Romantic poetry characterized by "spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings" (Wordsworth, 2006, p. 263).
The Editorial Board kindly asks authors to comply with the above recommendations to paper submission.
of the author submitting an article to the Scientific Journal "Theory and Building Practice"
Place of work
Address, ZIP Code