On the philosophical level legal definition of identity is analyzed in the system of social
relations. It was found that personality - one of the basic personality traits, its essential
characteristic, which is determined by the form and manner of being human subjects
conscious activity. Proved that identity formation historically determined system of social
relations culture of a certain age, she gradually takes possession during public life. From that,
what social factors shape a person, independent and individual personality traits. These
factors determine identity are family, school, work (labor) group; on a more general level is
formed as an individual in a particular social community.
1. Gegel' G. V. F. Fenomenologiya dukha [Phenomenology of the spirit] Moscow, 1959. pp. 358– 360.
2. Andrushchenko V. P. Suchasna sotsial'na filosofiya [Modern social philosophy]. V. P. Andrushchenko, M. I. Mykhal'chenko. Kiev, 1996. pp. 204–205.
3. Doroshenko A. B. Sotsial'ne seredovyshche yak faktor formuvannya osobystosti: dys. … kand. filos. nauk [Social environment as a factor in identity formation: Dis. ... candidate. Philosophy. Science]. Kiev, 1994. 256 p.
4. Nesterenko V. H. Vstup do filosofiyi: ontolohiya lyudyny [Introduction to Philosophy: Ontology man]. Kiev, 1995. 657 p.
5. Shinkaruk V. I. Gumanizm dialektiko-materialisticheskogo mirovozzreniya [The humanism of the dialectical-materialistic worldview]. V. I. Shinkaruk, A. I. Yatsenko. Kiev: Politizdat Ukrainy Publ, 1984. 392 p.
6. Harasymiv T. Z. Rol' pratsivnykiv OVS u zapobihanni deviantniy povedintsi: osobystisno tsentrovanyy pidkhid: monohrafiya [The role of police officers in preventing deviant behavior, personality-centered approach: Monograph]. L'viv:
L'vivs'kyy derzhavnyy universytet vnutrishnikh sprav Publ, 2013. 392 p.
7. Harasymiv T. Z. Filosofema deviantnoyi povedinky: monohrafiya [Filosofema deviant behavior: Monograph]. L'viv: L'vivs'kyy derzhavnyy universytet vnutrishnikh sprav Publ, 2013. 356 p.