A mathematical model of the gas transmission system is studied in this article. Models of gas flows in the main technological objects that are involved in the transportation of gas are represented. The structure of the system is represented in terms of graph theory. Adaptive algorithm of the gas transportation system model implementation is constructed and real-world examples of its work are presented in this paper.
- Pankratov V. Automated system management of dispetcher management of GT. Moscow: “IRC Gazprom” (2002).
- Sardanashvily S. Calculation methods and algorithms. Moscow: “Oil and Gas” (2005).
- Seleznev V. Methods and techniques of numerical simulation of pipeline systems. Moscow: Editorial URSS (2002).
- Bobrowski S. Pipeline transportation of gas. Moscow: Nauka (1976).
- Sinchuk Yu., Prytula N., Prytula M. Simulation of valve operation on pipelines. Proceedings of the National University “Lviv Polytechnic”: Computer Science and Information Technology. 663, 216–222 (2010).
- Sinchuk Yu., Prytula N., Prytula M. Simulation of unsteady regimes of gas networks. Proceedings of the National University “Lviv Polytechnic”. Computer Science and Information Technology. 663, 128–132 (2010).