The paper presents the main approaches to distributed organization of data in computer networks processing and organization of distributed applications. The main approaches to organization of distributed computing systems are described. The conception of GRID computing and comparative analysis of technologies and architectures of "cloud computing" and GRID systems creation are outlined. The estimations of the advantages and disadvantages of computing processes in web-systems are presented. The analysis of analytical models of cloud computing nodes is made. New conceptions of distributed web-systems development with NoSQL using are described. The article dwells upon the main methods of data processes organization in distributed networks. Mathematical models that allow to study the way of computations organization in the nodes of "cloud" are described. Modeling of nodes operation with the help of public service system is presented.
- Carl Hewitt. ORGs for Scalable, Robust, Privacy-Friendly Client Cloud Computing. IEEE Internet Computing. 12, N. 5, 96–99 (2008).
- Foster I. The Anatomy of the Grid: Enabling Scalable Virtual Organizations. International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications. 15, N. 3, 200–222 (2001).
- Matov O. Ia. Information technology and the development of GRID systems in high-performance, globallydistributed computing infrastructures corporate cooperation. Registration, storage and processing of data. 6, N. 1, 85–98 (2004).
- GFD-I.080. Open Grid Services Architecture. Version 1.5. (2006).
- Graham S. Building Web Services with Java: Making Sense of XML, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI, SAMS (2005), 816 p.
- Foster I., Zhao Y., Raicu I, Lu S. Cloud computing and grid computing 360-degree compared, Grid Computing Environments Workshop, 2008, GCE’08., pp. 1–10 (2008).
- Matov O. Ia. Modern technologies of information resources integration. Registration, storage and processing of data. 11, N. 1, 33–42 (2009).
- Khramova I. O. The use of service-oriented architectures in the integration of information resources. Registration, storage and processing of data. 11, N. 2, 70–76 (2009).
- Matov O. Ia. Mathematical models of conﬂict losses performance of the mediators ontology for General use in GRID environment. Registration, storage and processing of data. 11, N. 3, 18–25 (2009).
- Matov O. Ia. The problem of horizontal integration of information resources in a multi-tiered organizational structures with dynamic conﬁguration. Registration, storage and processing of data. 9, N. 3, 88–97 (2007).
- Matov O. Ia. Dynamic integration of information resources of the uniﬁed information infrastructure of the electricity market. The functioning and development of electricity and gas markets: collection of scientiﬁc works Institute of modelling in energy im. H. Ie. Pukhova, 2006, pp. 93–98.
- Matov O. Ia. Model performance the operating nodes of the information infrastructure of corporate information systems in the ﬁeld of electricity. Information technology in power engineering: collection of scientiﬁc works Institute of modelling in energy im. H. Ie. Pukhova, 2006, pp. 95–105.
- Matov O. Ia. The organization of ontologies in common use in the integrated information infrastructure preparation of data for decision-making. The functioning and development of electricity and gas markets: collection of scientiﬁc works Institute of modelling in energy im. H. Ie. Pukhova, 2006, pp. 99–103.
- Matov O. Ia. The problem of the use of GRID technologies as the basis of integration of information and analytical resources to support processes of electronic control. Proceedings of the Academy of engineering Sciences of Ukraine. N. 2 (2), 82–89 (2005).
- Boyko N. A look trough methods of intellectual data analysis and their applying in informational systems. Komp’yuterni nauky ta informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi CSIT 2016: Materialy XI Mizhnarodnoyi naukovo-tekhnichnoyi konferentsiyi CSIT 2016. L’viv: Vydavnytstvo L’vivs’koyi politekhniky, pp. 183–185 (2016).
- Boyko N. I. Tekhnolohiyi obrobky informatsiyi u dynamichnykh systemakh. Suchasni problemy prykladnoyi matematyky ta informatyky. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’. L’viv: L’vivs’kyy natsional’nyy universytet imeni Ivana Franka, pp. 37–40 (2016).