Television was and remains one of the most powerful means of mass communication. Its influence is particularly noticeable in the period of large-scale wars, because then information becomes not just information, regardless of the form of its presentation, but a tool of counter-propaganda, an element of national security, and the dissemination of information - an opportunity to convey the truth, which is vital for society and the state, to the consumer of information about the real state of affairs. It is at this stage that the telespace of Ukraine is today, the importance of which in the war against the enemy has reached a completely new, more important and systemic level. Taking into account the standards and principles of television journalism and Ukrainian legislation, which regulates and controls television production during martial law in a different way, television continues to work to ensure uninterrupted public information.
Having regard to it, actual is a theme of research of that, how televisional journalism uses the wide spectrum of accessible to her possibilities of live to conduct an informative fight for the sake of distribution of truthful data. In particular, with the use in the modern Ukrainian televisional production of telemarathons. Research showed that telemarathons in Ukraine in the period of the large-scale war unfolded by Russia against Ukraine, had become the popular and effective type of distribution of information about the state of affairs at the front, analytic geometry of events of the past and present time, major decisions of imperious structures, analysis of the decisions accepted by the governments of solidarity in this war of the states with Ukraine and international organizations. Due to the novelty in televisional space, television marathons became accessible to not only the audience of the national TV channels but also supporters of regional medias.
The specific of televisional marathons, their production and use, in televisional space has good prospects for strengthening of the televisional broadcasting and opposition to propaganda from the side of country-aggressor, and also for the sake of operative distribution of actual and exact information, gives an opportunity to being in teleether of representatives of government and General staff bodies that presently are the original source of information, and also to the analysts and representatives of public environment, that help to defend informative safety of the state.
Also it is an index of high level of organization of televisional production, him permanent development and possibility to react on the necessities of consumers of information. In fact, the world does not stand in place swift development and popularity of social networks, messengers and onlinemedias need a deserving competition from the side of traditional media.
Due to telemarathons televisional journalism accepts this call and though even on such conditions a bit loses distribution of information in an operationability, however due to her exactness and verification does impossible mass distribution of disinformation and fakes, that there are many, for example, in Telegram and they work on an enemy.
1. Battles in Donbas and new weapons for Ukraine May 28 (2022).| «Edyny Novyni» marathon, [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qym3r_P1gn0&t=18s. - Name from the screen
2. Grubach K. (2020). Architecture and tempo of the press marathon of the President of Ukraine V. Zelenskyi, Scientific notes of the Institute of Journalism, Vol. 1 (76).
3. Goyan V. (2011). Journalistic creativity on television: a monograph. Kyiv: Polygr. Center "Kyiv University", 319 p.
4. Dvoryanin P. (2016). News on regional television: study. manual. Lviv: LNU named after Frank, 262 p.
5. Dmitrovsky Z. (2006). Television journalism: teaching. manual. Lviv: Publishing Center of Ivan Franko Lviv National University, 208 p.
6. Kitsa, M. (2021). Media as a source of popular science information during COVID-19 pandemic. International Journal of Media and Information Literacy, 6(1), 119-128. DOI: 10.13187/ijmil.2021.1.119
7. Kyiv holds the blow - 04/01/2022: marathon of the "Kyiv" TV channel, [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcwzeLMbqRs. - Name from the screen
8. Kyiv holds the blow - 26.08.2022 - marathon of the "Kyiv" TV channel, [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K7IM4jOaUQ. - Name from the screen
9. The latest news in Ukraine ONLINE 11/14/2022 - ICTV telethon [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKf1PEHuBg4. - Name from the screen
10. Large-scale missile attack on Ukraine - 31.10.2022 - marathon of the "Kyiv" channel, [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wku_IpPUcM. - Name from the screen
11. Slobodyanyuk A. (2018). Evaluation of the impact of television on people's social behavior [Electronic resource] / A. V. Slobodyanyuk, V. R. Reshetnyk // Materials of the XLVII scientific and technical conference of VNTU divisions, Vinnytsia, March 14-23, [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://conferences.vntu.edu.ua/index.php/all-hum/all-hum-2018/paper/vie....
12. Solomin E. (2021). Ukrainocentrism and propaganda: the realities of regional television broadcasting in the Luhansk region. Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University: journalism. Lviv. Issue 1, No. 2. P. 33-39.
13. Prudnykova O. (2017). The influence of television on the formation of the information culture of the regions of Ukraine / O. V. Prudnykova // Regional politics: history, political and legal principles, architecture, urbanism: coll. of science work: at 2 p.m. / Kyiv. national University of Architecture and Architecture. ; editor : PM Kulikov head) [etc.]. - Kyiv ; Ternopil: Beskydy, 2017. - Vol. 3, part 1: Third International Science-Pract. conference, Kyiv, November 22 - 23, 2017 - pp. 48 - 53.
14. TV channel "Kyiv" conducts a non-stop marathon, [Electronic resource] . - Access mode: https://tv.kyiv.media/news/telekanal-kyyiv-vede-bezperervnyj-marafon. - Name from the screen
15. Decree of the President of Ukraine No. 152/2022 On the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine dated March 18, 2022 "Regarding the implementation of a unified information policy under martial law", [Electronic resource].- Access mode: https://www.president .gov.ua/documents/1522022-41761. - Name from the screen
16. Yatchuk, O. (2019). Live and interactive broadcasting: genre features. Image. No. 3(32). P. 126-135. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21272/Obraz.2019.3(32)-126-135.
17. 75% of Ukrainians trust the "Edyni Novyni" telethon - study by Gradus Research Company [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://www.nrada.gov.ua/75-ukrayintsiv-doviryayut-telemarafonu-yedyni-n.... - Name from the screen 18. 76% of Ukrainians trust the joint telethon of Ukrainian channels "Edyny Novyny" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://www.nrada.gov.ua/76-ukrayintsiv-doviryayut-spilnomu-telemarafonu.... - Name from the screen