The COVID19 pandemic in 2019 dealt a severe blow to the economy of every country in the world. As a result of the closure of many businesses and stores, many consumers switched to online shopping – 84 % made online purchases during the pandemic. Shoppers began shopping outside their home country, which intensified online competition. In the first half of 2020, cross-border e-commerce grew by 21 %.
SOLMAR LLC, which is a leader in the Ukrainian market for the production and sale of basic women’s clothing, was chosen to study e-commerce business processes. The main types of e-commerce of the researched enterprise are B2C and B2B. The company has 8 offline stores, a web-site, Insta- gram with more than 600 thousand subscribers, went to Rozetka and Amazon.
The consumers of the enterprise include women aged 14–50. Turksell and Akademi Textile are the key suppliers that ensure timely delivery of materials and orders. Among the main competitors of SOLMAR LLC are FAMO, VOVK, Fashionista, ByOn. The main partners of the company are: SKYUP, PrivatBank, Nova Poshta, Avivi, ROZETKA, Amazon. According to the B2B form, the com- pany cooperates with the following corporate clients: «SkyUP»; AstraDent; BROOKLYN. According to the NPS survey, the level of consumer loyalty to the brand is 86%. According to the pricing policy, the company is middle-class and offers high quality at a fairly low price on the market compared to competitors.
The business process of e-commerce of SOLMAR LLC was evaluated. It is established that e- commerce B2C LLC «SOLMAR» in the peak period of sales has a high profitability. The financial and economic condition of the enterprise in 2017-2020 is estimated by a number of indicators and on their basis the taxonomic indicator of the level of development is calculated. The taxonomic indicator of the level of development in 2020 deviates from its value in 2019 by only 0.002 points. It was con- cluded that the introduction of e-commerce allowed SOLMAR LLC not only to continue economic ac- tivity in the COVID19 pandemic, but also to increase profits from sales of goods, increase its market share and increase the value of its product to consumers.
- Yak zminiuiutsia zvychky ukrainskykh internet-pokuptsiv. Rezultaty doslidzhennia CBR [How the habits of Ukrainian Internet shoppers are changing. The results of the CBR study]. Retrieved from: https://retailers.ua/uk/news/menedjment/11463-kak-menyayutsya-privyichki... rezultatyi-issledovaniya-cbr (in Ukrainian).
- Anufriyeva O. L. Elektronna komertsiia v systemi tsyfrovoi ekonomiky [E-commerce in the digital econ- omy]. Naukovyi visnyk UMO. Seriia: Ekonomika ta upravlinnia. 2017. Vypusk 3. Retrieved from: http://umo.edu.ua/images/content/institutes/imp/vydannya/visnyk_umo/ekonomika/V_3/%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%8 3%D1%84%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0.pdf. (in Ukrainian).
- Yatsenko O. M., Griazina A. S., Shevchyk O. M. Elektronna komertsiia yak element hlobalnoi torhovel- noi systemy [E-commerce as an element of the global trading system]. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky. 2019. 8 (218). Retrieved from: https://eco-science.net/archive/2019/APE-08-2019/8.19_topic_Yatsenko%20O... (in Ukrainian).
- Sklyar D. V. Kontseptualni zasady upravlinnia biznes-protsesamy pidpryiemstv elektronnoi komertsii [Conceptual principles of e-commerce business management]. Derzhava ta rehiony. Seriia: Ekonomika ta pidpryiem- nytstvo. 2020. 6 (117). Р. 89–95.
- Malitska G. G., Melnyk O. I. Osoblyvosti elektronnoi komertsii ta stan yii rozvytku v suchasnykh eko- nomichnykh umovakh Ukrainy. [Features of e-commerce and the state of development in modern economic condi- tions of Ukraine]. Efektyvna ekonomika. 2018. 12. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.32702/2307-2105-2018.12.74 (in Ukrainian).
- Lebedenko M. S. Osnovni poniattia ta modeli elektronnoho biznesu [Basic concepts and models of e- business]. Efektyvna ekonomika. 2014. 12. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=3836 (in Ukrainian).
- Vynogradova O. V., Yevtushenko N. O., Kriuchok I. S. Elektronna komertsiia v epokhu didzhytalizatsii. [E-commerce in the era of digitalization]. Prychornomorski ekonomichni studii. 2020. Vypusk 53. Retrieved from: http://bses.in.ua/journals/2020/53_2020/10.pdf. https://doi.org/10.32843/bses.53-8 (in Ukrainian).
- Fedyk M. V. Makroekonomichni naslidky vplyvu pandemii COVID-19 na svitovu ekonomiku. [Macro- economic consequences of the impact of the OVID19 pandemic on the world economy]. Ekonomika ta derzhava. 2021. 7. S.40-46. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.in.ua/pdf/7_2021/9.pdf (in Ukrainian).
- Dolbniyeva D. V. Vplyv COVID-19 na ekonomiku krain svitu [The impact of TsOVID-19 on the economies of the world]. Problemy ekonomiky. 1 (43). Retrieved from: https://www.problecon.com/export_pdf/problems-of-economy-2020-1_0-pages-20_26.pdf (in Ukrainian).
- Androschyk G. Efekt pandemii Covid-19: tsyfrovi tekhnolohii – kliuch do rozvytku biznesu [The effect of the Tsovid-19 pandemic: digital technologies are the key to business development]. Yurydychna Hazeta. Retrieved from: https://yur-gazeta.com/golovna/efekt-pandemiyi-covid19-cifrovi-tehnologi... (in Ukrainian).
- Pryschepa Y. Biznes pid chas pandemii: z choho pochaty ta yak vyzhyty [Business during a pandemic: where to start and how to survive]. Suspilne movlennia Ukrainy. Retrieved from: https://suspilne.media/139155- biznes-pid-cas-pandemii-z-cogo-pocati-ta-ak-viziti/ (in Ukrainian).
- Ekonomika SShA povernetsia do dopandemiinoho rivnia do seredyny 2021 r. [US economy will return to pre-pandemic levels by mid-2021.]. Interfaks-Ukraina. Retrieved from: https://ua.interfax.com.ua/news/economic/ 720555.html (in Ukrainian).
- Ofitsiinyi sait Ministerstva finansiv Ukrainy. Riven bezrobittia v Ukraini [Official site of Ministry of Fi- nance of Ukraine. Unemployment rate in Ukraine]. Retrieved from: https://index.minfin.com.ua/ua/labour/unemploy/ (in Ukrainian).
- Pohliad v maibutnie: P’iat vyklykiv dlia elektronnoi komertsii v 2021 rotsi. Retrieved from: https://rau.ua/novyni/pyat-trendiv-e-commerce-2021/ https://rau.ua/novyni/pyat-trendiv-e-commerce-2021/
- Pliuta V. Sravnytelniy mnohomernii analyz v ekonomycheskykh yssledovanyiakh. Metody taksonomyy y faktornoho analyza [Comparative multidimensional analysis in economic research. Methods of taxonomy and factor analysis]. M.: Statystyka, 1980. 151 s. (in russian).