The article is devoted to the study of theoretical principles of risk management in customs sphere. In the customs sphere, the most common risks arise when declaring goods in the appropriate regimes - this allows to reduce duty rates or provide exemptions from taxation; when declaring an un- reliable product code according to the UKG FEA, which is also an attempt to evade taxation. In addi- tion, the source of risk may be the vehicle carrying the goods and the carrier who is responsible for transporting the goods from seller to buyer.
The stages of occurrence of risks in the process of customs activity are determined, in particular risks during control of delivery of goods, risks arising during customs control and customs clearance of delivery, risks identified after customs clearance, risks during customs audit. The main tasks of the risk analysis and management system are to create a single information space that ensures the func- tioning of the risk analysis and management system, identifying the causes and conditions contributing to customs offenses, assessing the possibility of damage in case of potential risks and risks or minimiz- ing them, as well as identifying the necessary resources and developing proposals for their optimal al- location, development and application of methods for assessing the effectiveness of measures taken, as- sessing the effectiveness of measures to analyze and manage risks and adjust management decisions.
The main reasons that indicate the need to improve the customs clearance of goods belonging to risk groups for enterprises can be considered frequent delays in customs clearance of goods at customs due to the introduction of goods in the ASAUR system, unreasonable assignment of a code with a higher duty rate. goods and disregard for the basic rules of interpretation of UKG FEA, increase the efficiency of foreign economic activity of the enterprise. For subjects of foreign economic activity uni- fied technology of customs clearance of goods at risk should include the following stages: formation of goals and objectives of technology of customs clearance of goods at risk, as well as appointment of per- sons responsible for its implementation, development, documentation of customs clearance of goods at risk risks, development of neutralization measures for risk groups, selection of the optimal technology of customs clearance of goods at risk and control of the main stages of the process.
- Vitlinskyi V., Makhanets L. (2008). Ryzykolohiia zovnishnoekonomichnoi diialnosti: navch. pos., [Riskology of foreign economic activity]. K.: KNEU (in Ukrainian).
- Pashko P. V. (2015). Mytna bezpeka (teoriia, metodolohiia ta praktychni rekomendatsii): monohrafiia, [Customs security (theory, methodology and practical recommendations): monograph]. Odesa: AT «PLASKE» (in Ukrainian).
- Tereshchenko S. S. (2010). Kontseptualni osnovy ryzyk-menedzhmentu u haluzi mytnoi spravy. [Concep- tual bases of risk management in the field of customs]. Mytnyi broker, № 5. S. 55 –86 (in Ukrainian).
- Tereshchenko S., Halko V. (2010). Pravova osnova formuvannia systemy analizu ryzykiv yak instrumentu vdoskonalennia tekhnolohii zdiisnennia mytnykh protsedur. [Legal basis for the formation of a risk analysis system as a tool for improving the technology of customs procedures]. Mytna bezpeka. Seriia «Pravo», 2, 26–36 (in Ukrainian).
- Pisnoi P. (2013). Derzhavna mytna sluzhba Ukrainy na shliakhu analizu ta upravlinnia mytnymy ryzykamy. [State Customs Service of Ukraine on the way of analysis and management of customs risks]. Efektyvnist derzhavnoho upravlinnia, 18/19, 344–353 (in Ukrainian).
- Kovalova M. L. (2020). Osnovy systemy upravlinnia ryzykamy u zovnishnoekonomichnii diialnosti. [Fun- damentals of risk management system in foreign economic activity]. Naukovyi ekonomichnyi zhurnal «Intelekt KhKhI». № 2, 166–169 (in Ukrainian).
- Kovalova M. L. (2021). Osoblyvosti systemy upravlinnia mytnymy ryzykamy: svitovyi ta ukrainskyi dos- vid [Features of the customs risk management system: world and Ukrainian experience]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia «Mizhnarodni ekonomichni vidnosyny ta svitove hospodarstvo», № 35/2021, 42–46 (in Ukrainian).
- Krukhmalov S. B. Kontseptsyia provedenyia эffektyvnoho postaudyt-kontrolia y vnedrenye uproshchennoi protsedury kontrolia tamozhennoi stoymosty. [The concept of effective post-audit control and the introduction of a simplified customs value control procedure]. Doklad ot 05.02.2014. URL: http://rada.minrd.gov.ua/ analitichni- materiali (in russian).
- Iedynak T. S. (2008). Postmytnyi audyt yak faktor zabezpechennia ekonomichnoi bezpeky krainy: za- rubizhnyi dosvid ta ukrainska perspektyva [Post-customs audit as a factor in ensuring the country’s economic secu- rity: foreign experience and the Ukrainian perspective]. Visnyk Akademii mytnoi sluzhby Ukrainy, № 4. S. 70–76 (in Ukrainian).
- Usach B. F. (2005). Audyt za mizhnarodnymy standartamy [Audit according to international standards]. K. : Znannia (in Ukrainian).
- Spivak I. V. (2010). Tekhnolohii mytnoho kontroliu dotsilno udoskonalyty [Technologies of customs con- trol should be improved]. Visnyk Natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu Ukrainy «Kyivskyi politekhnichnyi insty- tut», № 2(6), 146–150 (in Ukrainian).
- Bilukha M. T. (2016). Mytnyi kontrol: orhanizatsiia i metodolohiia [Customs control: organization and methodology.]. Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu DPS Ukrainy (ekonomika, pravo), № 1(64), 181–187 (in Ukrainian).
- Hutsalenko L., Marchuk U., Fabiianska V. (2018). Mytnyi post-audyt : navch. pos [Customs post-audit: textbook]. K.: Tsentr uchbovoi literatury (in Ukrainian).
- Nakaz Ministerstva finansiv Ukrainy vid 31.07.2015 r. Pro zatverdzhennia Poriadku zdiisnennia analizu ta otsinky ryzykiv, rozroblennia i realizatsii zakhodiv z upravlinnia ryzykamy dlia vyznachennia form ta obsiahiv myt- noho kontroliu. [Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine dated 31.07.2015. On approval of the Procedure for risk analysis and assessment, development and implementation of risk management measures to determine the forms and scope of customs control]. Retrieved from: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0882-12 (in Ukrainian).
- Holynskyi Yu. O., Muliar V. V. (2018). Mytna polityka ta yii vplyv na menedzhment zovnishnoeko- nomichnoi diialnosti [customs policy and its impact on the management of foreign economic activity.]. Molodyi vchenyi, № 10. 745–749 (in Ukrainian).