The article is devoted to the study of the essential characteristics and interrelationship of the main concepts of the categorical apparatus of the economic evaluation of the restoration of aviation equipment. Peculiarities of the approach of various authors to the definition of the concept of aircraft repair are analyzed. It has been established what types of repairs are used during the operation of aviation equipment. The economic advantages and disadvantages of using various types of repair for aviation equipment are determined. The current legislation regulating the process of production and operation of aviation equipment in Ukraine is analyzed. Features, common features and differences between aircraft repair and restoration are established.
Also, the article examines the peculiarities of the categorical apparatus for the economic assessment of the restoration of aviation equipment. The task of the aviation industry in maintaining the operational condition of aviation equipment has been studied. The main vectors of scientific research related to the repair of aviation equipment have been established. The common views of the authors and points of discussion regarding the content of the concept of “restoration of aviation equipment” are determined. The main stages of aircraft operation and the processes occurring at each stage are defined. The tasks of the performers of works on the restoration of aviation equipment were studied.
It was established that a set of measures to ensure the serviceability and efficiency of aviation equipment form a system of technical operation of aviation equipment. In the researched literary sources and regulatory acts, in order to outline these measures, the following terms are usually used: maintenance, repair, restoration, modernization. The purpose of maintenance of aviation equipment is to maintain (preserve) its serviceable or operational condition in accordance with the requirements of regulatory and technical and (or) design documentation. Considering this, definitions that do not allow to set a clear line between maintenance and repair are somewhat incorrect.
It was determined that a promising direction of further research is the search for ways to effectively apply the experience, technologies and approaches of foreign aircraft repair enterprises in the conditions of the Ukrainian economy.
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2009). Order of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Ukraine “On Approval of the Rules for Information Support of the Flight Safety Management System of Civil Aviation Aircraft of Ukraine”, No. 295 dated 19.03.2009 [online]. Available: ˂http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0293-09˃ (in Ukrainian).
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2010). Order of the Minister of Defense of Ukraine “On approval of the rules of investigation of aviation events and incidents in the aviation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine”. No. 256 dated 19.05.2010 [online]. Available: ˂http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0386-10.˃ (in Ukrainian).
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2011). Air Code of Ukraine dated May 19, 2011. No. 3393-VI. [online] Available: ˂http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3393-17.˃ (in Ukrainian).
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2014a). Order of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine “On the approval of the Procedure for operation according to the technical condition of aircraft equipment of the state aviation, according to which the developer (manufacturer) does not fulfill its obligations to support operation and maintain airworthiness”. No. 904 dated 19.12.2014 [online]. Available: ˂http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0010-15.˃ (in Ukrainian).
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2014b). Order of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine “On approval of the Aviation Rules of Ukraine”, Part 21 “Certification of aircraft, related products, components and equipment, as well as developer and manufacturer organizations” APU-21(Part-21)”. No. 27 dated 17.01. 2014 [online]. Available: ˂http://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0240-14 ˃ (in Ukrainian).
- Babak V. P., Kharchenko V. P., Maksymov V. O. and other (2004). Aviation safety. K.: Technology (in Ukrainian).
- Vodchyts O. G. (2008). Operation and repair of aviation weapons. K.: NAU (in Ukrainian).
- Popov D. V. (2009). Method of formation of aircraft maintenance regulations. AAEKS, No. 1(23), pp. 105– 110 (in Ukrainian).
- Grachova R. (2004). Reconstruction, modernization and repair of the OZ. Debit-Credit. #17-18 (in Ukrainian).
- Gaschyn E. and Kornitskyi N. (2011). Modernization of equipment and technology as a factor of technical renewal of production. Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Economic Development: materials of the scientific and practical conference. Ternopil, Ukraine, May 18, 2011. Ternopil: TNTU, 63–64 (in Ukrainian).
- Tamargazin O. A. (2007). Formation of aircraft maintenance programs. K.: NAU (in Ukrainian).
- Podreza S. M. (2005). Organizational and economic mechanism of development of the infrastructure of technical support of aviation transport: autoref. thesis for obtaining PhD. degree in economy Sciences: speciality 07.08.04 “Economics of transport and communication”. K.: National Aviation University (in Ukrainian).
- Interstate Council for Standardization, Metrology and Certification (2007). GOST 18322-78 System of technical maintenance and repair of equipment. Terms and definitions. M.: Standartinform (in Russian).
- Skurtol S. D. (2007). Product quality management of milk processing enterprises: autoref. thesis for obtaining candidate degree in economy Sciences: speciality 08.00.04 “Economics and enterprise management (by types of economic activity)”. Zhytomyr, 21 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Golubev I. S. (1982). Efficiency of air transport. M.: Transport (in Russian).
- Zhuk L. A., Helych Yu. O. (2009). Economic and strategic opportunities for the use and development of civil aviation enterprises. Legal Bulletin of NAU, 1(10), 4–6 (in Ukrainian).
- European Federation of National Maintenance Societies (2022) [online]. Available: <http://www.efnms.org/.˃ (in English).
- Materna, R., Mansfield, R. E. and Walton, R. O. (2015). Aerospace Industry Report(AIR). 4th ed. Embry- Riddle Aeronautical University (in English).
- Encyclopedia “Aviation” (2022) [online]. Available: ˂http://aviaciya.org.ua/archives/2573.˃ in Ukrainian).
- Derzhspozhivstandard of Ukraine (1994). DSTU 2389-94 Technical diagnostics and control of technical condition. Terms and definitions. K.: State Standard of Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
- Gerasimchuk V. G., Rosenplanter A. E. ed. (2007). Economics and organization of production. K.: Knowledge (in Ukrainian).
- Murthy D. N. P., Atrens A. and Eccleston J. A. (2002). Strategic maintenance management. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 8 (4), pp. 287–305 (in English).
- Maintenance – Maintenance terminology (2022) [online]. Available: <https://www.document- center.com/standards/show/SS-EN-13306˃ (in English).
- Derzhspozhivstandard of Ukraine (1994). DSTU 2860-94 Reliability of equipment. Terms and Definitions. K.: State Standard of Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
- Holomovziy V. M., Kalynovska N. L., Kalynovskyi A. O. (2018). Estimating the costs of restoring the factory system of machines. Efficient economy, 4 [online]. Available: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/ pdf/4_2018/45.pdf (in Ukrainian).
- Bulak M. O. and Tyvonchuk S. V. (2013). Reconstruction and modernization as ways of restoring fixed assets and their reflection in the accounting of agricultural enterprises of the colonies. Economic sciences. Central: Accounting and Finance, 10(3), 112–118 (in Ukrainian).
- Podreza S. M., Varchenko V. V., Zhiginas O. I. et al. (2012). Advanced Aircraft Refurbishment Technologies. Abstract of work for the State Prize of Ukraine in the field of science and technology in 2012 [online]. Available: ˂www.kdpu-nt.gov.ua/sites/default/files/r41_1.doc.˃ (in Ukrainian).
- Busel T. V., ed. (2009). A large explanatory dictionary of the modern Ukrainian language. K.: Irpin, VTF “Perun” (in Ukrainian).