The results of the enterprise's economic activity are multifaceted and depend on many factors. Under such conditions, it becomes more and more difficult to evaluate the obtained results of the enterprise activity. This is especially difficult to do in the aviation industry, since the complexity of aviation equipment and the tragic consequences of its malfunction significantly complicate the calculation of the economic efficiency of the aviation equipment restoration. For a better understanding of the problem, it is necessary to comprehensively reveal theoretical approaches and identify the most important factors for evaluating the effectiveness of aviation equipment restoration.
In order to solve the above problem, the purpose of the article is established as a study of the theoretical and applied principles of the effectiveness of the aviation equipment restoration. To realize this goal, the main tasks of the article are a deeper interpretation of the features of the concept of "efficiency", highlighting the views of modern authors on the issue and finding common denominators in their views, as well as developing a typification of the effectiveness of the process of restoring aircraft equipment by aircraft repair enterprises.
The peculiarities of the definition of the concept of efficiency by modern scientists have been studied. The meaning of efficiency is revealed through profitability indicators. The interpretation of efficiency as a certain state of affairs has been studied. Features of the understanding of efficiency as a measure of achieving goals, the relationship between the established goal and the obtained results are highlighted. The approaches of scientists regarding the interpretation of the concept of efficiency are summarized, and also, taking into account the revealed features of the activity on the restoration of aviation equipment, the main provisions are formulated, which should be used as a basis for the formulation of the determination of the efficiency of the restoration of aviation equipment. The study of literary sources proved the existence of various types of efficiency. It has been established that efficiency, according to many scientists, is economic and social. The classification of the effectiveness of individual projects or types of activities was studied. Taking this into account, it is proposed to typify the efficiency of the process of restoration of aircraft equipment by aircraft repair enterprises in order to develop criteria and methods of its evaluation.
- Mocherny S. V. ed. (2000a). Economic encyclopedia. K.: Publishing center “Akademiya” (in Ukrainian).
- Sheremet A. D. (2006). Complex analysis of economic activity. M.: INFRAM (in Russian).
- Dyakov R. (2000). Encyclopedia of a businessman, economist, manager. K.: International Economic Foundation (in Ukrainian).
- Mocherny S. (2000b). Basics of economic knowledge. K.: Academy (in Ukrainian).
- Heine P., Bouttke P. and Prychytko D. (2007). Economic way of thinking. M.: Williams (in Russian).
- Andriychuk V. G. (2002). Economics of agrarian enterprises: textbook. K.: KNEU (in Ukrainian).
- Grishnova O. A. (2011). Labor economics and social-labor relations. K.: Knowledge (in Ukrainian).
- Ruda R. V. (2012). Analysis of effective enterprise activity: necessity and methodology. Bulletin of the Berdyan University of Management and Business, 4 (20). P. 109–111 (in Ukrainian).
- Metelenko N. G. (2010). Internal economic mechanism of effective functioning of industrial enterprises: theory, practice, perspectives. Zaporizhzhia: KPU (in Ukrainian).
- Podolchak N. (2007). Concepts and types of efficiency of management systems of machine-building enterprises. Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University. No. 23(606). P. 203–210 (in Ukrainian).
- Podolska V. O. and Yarish O. V. (2007). Financial analysis. K.: TSUL (in Ukrainian).
- Bocharov V. (2007). Financial analysis. St. Petersburg: Peter (in Russian).
- Leibenstein H. (1966). Allocative Efficiency and X-Efficiency. The American Economic Review. 56. P. 392–415 (in Eng.).
- Cherep A. V. and Strelets E. M. (2013). Efficiency as an economic category. Efficient economy. 5 [online]. URL: www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1727 (in Ukrainian).
- Shegda A. V. (2002). Management. K.: Knowledge, KOO (in Ukrainian).
- Drucker P. (2006). Management practice. M.: Williams (in Russian).
- Skakun O. F. (2001). Theory of the state and law. Kh.: Konsum (in Ukrainian).
- Fedorenko V. G. (2011). Using the process approach as a modern way of increasing the efficiency of construction enterprises. Electronic scientific publication “Efficient Economy”. 10 [online]. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1341 (in Ukrainian).
- Chernega O. M. (2013). A systematic approach to managing the effectiveness of the organization’s activities. Scientific Bulletin. Odesa National University of Economics. All-Ukrainian Association of Young Scientists. 16 (195). P. 45–54 (in Ukrainian).
- Darmits R. Z. and Vatsyk N. O. (2010). The relationship between productivity and economic efficiency in the enterprise management system. Scientific bulletin of NLTU of Ukraine. 20.12. P. 153–161 (in Ukrainian).
- Bratanych M. V. (2013). Classification of types and forms of effectiveness [online]. URL: http://www.problecon.com/export_pdf/problems-of-economy-2013-1_0-pages-271_276.pdf (in Ukrainian).
- Podreza S. M., Varchenko V. V., Zhiginas O. I. (2012). Advanced Aircraft Refurbishment Technologies. Abstract of work for the State Prize of Ukraine in the field of science and technology in 2012 [online]. URL: www.kdpu-nt.gov.ua/sites/default/files/r41_1.doc. (in Ukrainian).
- Tamargazin O. A. (2007). Formation of aircraft maintenance programs. K.: NAU (in Ukrainian).
- Podreza S. M. (2005). Organizational and economic mechanism of development of the infrastructure of technical support of aviation transport: autoref. thesis for obtaining PhD in economy Sciences: speciality 07.08.04 "Economics of transport and communication" / S. M. Podreza. K.: National Aviation University (in Ukrainian).