Reviewing (Double-blind peer review) the received articles is carried out in the following sequence:
- The author of the article sends it to the e-mail of the journal: email@example.com
The article should correspond to the journal's profile and be written in English, with grammatical requirements, clearly worded and concise. The authors are solely responsible for the content of the submitted materials. For national authors, the Ukrainian version of the article is obligatory.
The author also should send a cover letter, where it is submitted that the article has not been published or offered for publication in any other national and foreign journals, and is not a remake of previously published articles. This letter should be signed by the author/authors of the article.
- The executive secretary checks the article for compliance with the established requirements (figuration and structure, the formation of citations and references, etc.). The editor-in-chief evaluates the originality of the article, its scientific novelty, the methodology of expressing material, etc. Improperly prepared articles will be rejected or returned to authors for revision. Articles that comply with all the requirements of the journal are checked for plagiarism. After that, they are sent for scientific review.
- The editor-in-chief sends the articles that meet the requirements and scientific direction of the journal and do not contain plagiarism for reviewing. The reviewers are experiential industry experts - editorial board members or other experts. During the review, the following is evaluated:
- the content of the article and its conformity to the journal's profile;
- the conformity of the article to its title;
- presence of necessary structural elements of the article;
- the aim of the study;
- research methods and results obtained;
- discussion of the research results and conclusions drawn;
- references and its conformity to the requirements of the journal.
- Based on the analysis of the article, the reviewer concludes that the article can be:
- published with a minor revision;
- published with significant revision;
- cannot be published in this journal.
- The reviewer provides a comment that substantiates his decision. He may indicate wishes after which the article can be published. The results of the anonymous review are sent to the authors by email. The article that has been submitted to the author for revision should be resent to the reviewer. He can evaluate the corrected article.
- All received positive reviews are considered by the editorial board of the journal. They make the final decision of publishing the articles. Such decisions are sent to the authors by e-mail with appropriate comments.
- The articles accepted for publication remain in the editorial board. These documents will be professionally English-language edited. After that, the articles will be published in the corresponding issue of the journal.
The review process can take from 3 weeks to 2 months. The author, whose article wasn`t accepted for publication, can receive a reasoned refusal at his request.