In this project was shown approaches to the implementation of a weather station for monitoring the microclimate in the room on Arduino platform. Considered a platform for project development and software environment. The virtual scheme of the weather station is modeled. The main functions of the components are described and their connection to the microcontroller is shown. The process of firmware of the microcontroller is considered. The algorithm of system operation is described. A functional electrical diagram were also constructed. Described the weather station settings and instructions for use are provided. The device was also tested. Comparisons with analogues are given.
- Oksana Svystun, Iryna Yurchak. Recommendation Dialog System for Selecting the Computer Hardware Configuration. Advances in Cyber-Physical Systems, Volume 6, Number 1, 2021, pp. 70 - 76. ISSN: 2524-0382 (print), 2707-0069 (online) DOI: https://doi.org/10.23939/acps2021.01.070.
- Furber Steve 2017Microprocessors: the engines of the digital ageProc. R. Soc. A.4732016089320160893 DOI: http://doi.org/10.1098/rspa.2016.0893.
- Meteostantsii dlia domu: mozhlyvosti «rozumnykh synoptykiv». [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://homediz.info/meteostancii-dlya-domu-mozhlivosti-rozumnix, (Accessed: 08 December 2021).
- M. Kusriyanto and A. A. Putra, "Weather Station Design Using IoT Platform Based On Arduino Mega," 2018 International Symposium on Electronics and Smart Devices (ISESD), 2018, pp. 1-4, DOI: http://doi.org/10.1109/ISESD.2018.8605456..
- Kurniawan A. (2021) Arduino Nano 33 IoT Board Development. In: Beginning Arduino Nano 33 IoT. Apress, Berkeley, CA. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-6446-1_2.
- Pan T., Zhu Y. (2018) Getting Started with Arduino. In: Designing Embedded Systems with Arduino. Springer, Singapore. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4418-2_1.
- Dunbar N. (2020) ATmega328P Configuration and Management. In: Arduino Software Internals. Apress, Berkeley, CA. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-5790-6_7.