The kinetics of the process of drying hot (80°C) and cold (20°C) candied pears were studied. The drying coefficient is found and an analytical dependence is derived for the drying time calculation. Experimental data of the change in the temperature of the thermal agent along with the height of the candied fruit layer was obtained. It was proven that stopping the supply of a hot thermal agent at a certain point in time, cooling the upper layers of candied fruit with a cold thermal agent, and simultaneously drying the lower layers of candied fruit will reduce the energy costs of the process by 1135.64 kJ/kgwater.
1. Burdo, O.G., Trishyn, F.A., Terziev, S.G., Gavrilov, A.V., Sirotyuk, I.V. (2021). Electrodynamic Processes as an Effective Solution of Food Industry Problems. Surface Engineering and Applied Electrochemistry, 57(3), 330–344
3. Burdo, O.G., Sirotyuk, I.V., Shcherbich, M.V., Akimov, A.V., Poyan, A.S. (2021). Innovation of energy technologies of food raw material dehydration and extraction. Problems of the Regional Energetics, 1, 86–98
5. Atamanyuk, V., Gnativ, Z., Kinzera, D., .Khusanov, A., Kaldybaeva, B. (2020). Hydrodynamics of cotton filtration drying. Chemistry & Chemical Technology, 14(3), 426–432.https://doi.org/10.23939/chcht14.03.426
6. Ivashchuk, O.S., Atamanyuk, V.M., Gnativ, Z.Ya., Chyzhovych, R.A., Zherebetskyi, R.R. (2021). Research into kinetics of filtration drying of alcohol distillery stillage. Voprosy Khimii i Khimicheskoi Tekhnologii, 2021(4), 58–65.
7. Burdo, O., Bezbah, I., Zykov, A., ...Mazurenko, I., Li, Y. (2020). Development of power-efficient and environmentally safe coffee product technologies. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1, 6–14.
8. Korinchuk, D.N., Snezhkin, Y.F. (2018). Simulation of the High-Temperature Drying of a Composite Mixture in an Air Drier for Production of a Biocombustible. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 91(5), 1155–1164.
9. Mykhailyk, V.A., Snezhkin, Y.F., Dmitrenko, N.V. (2015). Investigation of the State of Water in Energy Trees in the Process of Drying by Differential Scanning Calorimetry. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 88(5), 1093–1099. DOI:10.1007/s10891-015-1288-1
10. Mikhailik, V.A., Dmitrenko, N.V., Snezhkin, Y.F.(2019). Investigation of the Influence of Hydration on the Heat of Evaporation of Water From Sucrose Solutions. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 92(4), 916–922.
11. Burdo, O., Bezbakh, I., Zykov, A., ...Zhengzheng, S., Phylipova, L. (2021). Development of the Design and Determination of Mode Characteristics of Block Cryoconcentrators for Pomegranate Juice. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2, 6–14. https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2021.230182
12. Burdo, O., Bezbah, I., Kepin, N., ...Bandura, V., Mazurenko, I. (2019). Studying the operation of innovative equipment for thermomechanical treatment and dehydration of food raw materials. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5(11-101), 24–32
13. Burdo, O.G., Bandura, V.N., Levtrinskaya, Y.O. (2018). Electrotechnologies of Targeted Energy Delivery in the Processing of Food Raw Materials. Surface Engineering and Applied Electrochemistry, 54(2), 210–218
14. Burdo, O.G., Kovalenko, E.A., Kharenko, D.A. (2008). Intensification of the processes of low-temperature separation of food solutions. Applied Thermal Engineering , 28(4), 311–316. DOI:10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2006.02.035
15. Huzova, I. (2020). Investigation of the energy-saving method during candied fruits filtration drying. Periodica Polytechnica Chemical Engineering, 64(4), стр. 555–561 https://doi.org/10.3311/PPch.15107
16. Burdo, O., Bandura, V., Zykov, A., Levtrinskaya, J., Marenchenko, E. (2017). Development of wave technologies to intensify heat and mass transfer processes. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4(11-88), 34–42
17. Sorokovaya, N.N., Snezhkin, Y.F., Shapar’, R.A., Sorokovoi, R.Y. (2019). Mathematical Simulation and Optimization of the Continuous Drying of Thermolabile Materials. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics , 92(5), 1180–1190. DOI:10.1007/s10891-019-02032-3
18. Nikitenko, N.I., Snezhkin, Yu.F., Sorokovaya, N.N. (2008). Development of a theory and methods for calculating the heat and mass transfer in drying a porous body with multicomponent vapor and liquid phases. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 81(6), 1153–1167.
19. Huzova, I.O., Atamanyuk, V.M. (2021). Mathematical interpretation of dynamics of temperature change during drying of hot monodisperse layer of organic raw materials. Journal of Chemistry and Technologies, 28(3), 278–288.