The article focuses on the analysis of the sociomapping method used for modeling the personnel optimal behavior at the enterprise, as well as on the method efficiency evaluation within the framework of the conducted research. It is suggested to apply the sociomapping method for evaluating the efficiency of the enterprise corporate culture and for the analyzing the enterprise collective organizational behavior in general. The key benefits and drawbacks of the
sociomapping method application are considered within the framework of the enterprise social networks analysis.
1. Bahbouh, R. (2004). Sociomapping. Dissertation thesis. Charles University in Prague.
2. Bahbouh, R. (2011). Sociomapping of teams. Praha: Dar Ibn Rushd & QED GROUP.
3. Carrington, P. J., Scott, J. & Wasserman,S. (2005). Models and Methods in Social Network Analysis (Structural Analysis in the Social Sciences).Cambridge University Press,
4. Höschl, C. (2010).Visualization and Testing Team Profiles. Degree thesis, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague.
5. Klebanova T. S. & Panasenko, O.V. (2007). Modeli otsinky efektyvnosti sanacii pidpryemstv na osnovi nechitkyh mnozhyn. Aktualni problem ekonomiky, 7,158–165
6. Scott J. (2012). Social Network Analysis. NY: SAGE Publications Ltd; Third Edition edition.
7. TEAM SOCIOMAPPING. (2009). A Method of Increasing the Effectiveness of Teams and Team Coaching.QED Group.