Goal. It consists in substantiating the inertial-rigid and force parameters of a high-efficient discrete three- mass inter-resonance oscillation system of a vibratory machine with an electromagnetic drive and in forming its mathematical model taking into account the drive. Significance. Despite the widespread use of one- and two-mass vibratory machines in the industry, their three-mass analogs in the inter-resonance oscillation zone have significant dynamic potential. New approaches to the calculation and design of three-mass inter-resonance vibratory machines would facilitate their mass introduction in enterprises of various industries as technological equipment. Method. A mathematical model of a three-mass inter-resonance oscillatory system of a vibrating machine with an electromagnetic drive in the form of a system of linear differential equations is considered. Based on it, dependencies are formed to determine the required inertial-rigid and force parameters of a highly efficient vibratory machine. Based on the already known power parameters of the system is a technique for establishing the necessary parameters for the design of the vibratory machine electromagnetic drive. The above parameters are embedded in the mathematical model of the vibratory machine. The time dependences of the motion of oscillating masses are investigated taking into account the processes occurring in the electromagnetic vibrator. Results. Inertial-rigid, force parameters of the oscillatory system are substantiated. A mathematical model of a three-mass inter-resonance oscillatory system is formed, which takes into account electromagnetic processes in the drive. Scientific novelty. A mathematical model of a three-mass inter-resonance oscillatory system of a vibratory machine is formed, taking into account the processes occurring in the electromagnetic drive, where the force action of the electromagnet is formed through the current in the coil of the vibrating exciter. Practical significance. The proposed method of calculations of three-mass inter- resonance vibratory machines with electromagnetic drive can be used in the design of high-efficiency vibratory process equipment.
- William R. Brown, “Three Mass Electromagnetic Feeder,” US Patent 4,378,064, March 29, 1983.
- Lanetsʹ Oleksiy. Osnovy rozrakhunku ta konstruyuvannya vibratsiynykh mashyn. Knyha 1. Teoriya ta praktyka stvorennya vibratsiynykh mashyn z harmoniynym rukhom robochoho orhana: navch. Posibnyk / O. Lanetsʹ. – Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 2018. – 612 p. [in Ukrainian]. http://irbis-nbuv.gov.ua/ASUA/0005735
- Korendiy V. M., Kachur О. Yu., Dmyterko P. R., Novitskyi Yu. Ya. Modelyuvannya roboty trymasovoho vibrotransportera z napryamlenymy kolyvannyamy robochoho orhana // Proc. 14-th International Symposium of Ukrainian Mechanical Engineers in Lviv, Lviv, Ukraine, 23–24 May 2019, pp. 136–138. [in Ukrainian]. http://ena.lp.edu.ua:8080/handle/ntb/46544
- Korendiy Vitaliy, Kachur Oleksandr, Novitskyi Yurii, Mazuryk V., Sereda V. Substantiation of parameters and modelling the operation of three-mass vibratory conveyer with directed oscillations of the working element// Industrial Process Automation in Engineering and Instrumentation, vol. 53, 2019, pp. 84 – 100. DOI: https://doi.org/10.23939/istcipa2019.53.084
- Lanetsʹ O. S. Vysokoefektyvni mizhrezonansni vibratsiyni mashyny z elektromahnitnym pryvodom (Teoretychni osnovy ta praktyka stvorennya): monohrafiya / O. S. Lanetsʹ. – Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 2008. – 324 p. [in Ukrainian]. https://vlp.com.ua/node/493
- Lanetsʹ O., Kachur O. Vyyavlennya shlyakhiv podalʹshoho vdoskonalennya vysokoefektyvnykh mizhrezonansnykh kolyvalʹnykh system// Industrial Process Automation in Engineering and Instrumentation, Vol. 51, 2017. – pp. 62 – 65. [in Ukrainian]. http://science.lpnu.ua/sites/default/files/journal- paper/2019/mar/15676/lanets1.pdf