Now for the developed countries of the world community is inherent to ensure quality by organizational and management measures, namely development, implementation, certification and continuous improvement of quality systems. Proceedings of the outstanding scientists of the twentieth century W. Shewhart, W. E. Deming, Joseph M. Juran (first introduced the concept of “quality control”), F. Crosby, K. Ishikawa, Armand V. Feigenbaum, H. Taguchi, T. Seyfi formed a modern strategy based on the application of quality management systems (QMS). Within an effective QMS in the company created an environment so that products could be of high quality. In particular, the main criterion for evaluating the QMS is to have a continuous improvement process that should lead to greater customer satisfaction, apparently due to the continuous improvement of products, or, in other words, increase its quality. Therefore, the development of new methods of generating quality factors and their importance for evaluating the quality of products is an urgent task. Mixed-economic approach to forming index of products quality using standard economic “tools” for enhancing the competitiveness of enterprises, such as benchmarking, reverse engineering analysis and quality function deployment is proposed. Overall benchmarking is the process of finding a standard or reference more cost effective enterprise-rival to compare with their own and adopting best practice. The essence of the present interpretation of benchmarking can be formulated as nonstop systematic search and implementation of best practices that will lead the organization to a more perfect form. Therefore it is considered that benchmarking is an effective tool for determining the position of your company compared to others of a similar size and / or scope of activities and organizations. To elucidate the causes of advantages competitors perform the so-called reverse engineering analysis, which is also a form of benchmarking. The method is aimed at answering the following question – how to provide with high performance products? The results of engineering analysis are also presented in the form of matrices that are recommended to be built separately for components, materials, methods of manufacture and assembly, although it complicates their comparison. The weak point of engineering analysis is the lack of algorithm for continuous communication engineering parameters of the product with manufacturing operations and production requirements. This algorithm can be realized on the base of QFD (quality function deployment), in fact, it is a technology of engineering design products and processes for their manufacture and “converts” the wishes of consumers in the technical specifications of the product as well as process parameters of its production. Besides, QFD allows to assess the importance of consumer product options, linking them to the requirements of customers. Moreover consumers’ wishes are taken into consideration for their “transformation” into the measured parameters by using tools of qualimetry. The basis of the quality function deployment - QFD, or as it is called simultaneous engineering method is the use of a series of two-or even three-dimensional tables, matrices, socalled “houses of quality”. These matrices allow consumers to link requirements to the quality of the performance of the product, product performance link with characteristics of engineering components, component specifications link with manufacturing operations and production operations to the requirements of production. Thus, it is preferable to use four table-matrix. As a result, it can be stated that the method QFD provides: – the relationship between the demands of consumers, product specifications, options of its functional subsystems and their components at all stages of development; – way of shifting consumer demands in a controlled set of features (most of this activity requires benchmarking) and requirements for manufacturing technology products.
1. Салливан Л. П. Структурирование функции качества / Л. П. Салливан // Курс на качество. – 1992. – № 3, 4. – С. 156–177.
2. Пустов Л. Ю. Обзор современных методик сравнения конкурирующих систем при разработке новых продуктов / Л. Ю. Пустов [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу http://www.metodolog.ru/00919/00919.html.
3. Бойко Т. Г. Алгоритм інтегрованого формування показників властивостей та їх коефіцієнтів вагомості для кваліметричного оцінювання продукції / Т. Г. Бойко // Якість технологій – якість життя: ІІ Міжнар. наук.-практ. конф. 15–19 вересня 2010 р.: тези доповіді. – Харків–Судак, 2010. – С. 46–47.
4. Леоненков А. В. JI47 Нечеткое моделирование в среде MATLAB и fuzzyTECH. – СПб.: БХВ-Петербург, 2005. – 736 с.: ил. ISBN 5-94157-087-2.
5. Хайзер Д. Р. Дом качества / Д. Р. Хайзер, Д. Клозинг // Курс на качество. – 1992. – № 1. – С. 85–102.
6. Бойко Т. Г. Формування теоретичних та нормативно-технічних засад оцінювання якісного рівня продукції: автореф. дис. д-ра техн. наук: 05.01.02 / Т. Г. Бойко; [Національний університет ”Львівська політехніка”]. – Львів, 2010. – 34 с.
7. Трубы из полиэтилена для газопроводов. Технические условия: ГОСТ Р 50838-95. – [Чинний від 1997-07-01, зі змінами 2008-07-15]. – М.: ФГУП “Стандартинформ”, 2006, – 23 с. (Державний стандарт Російської Федерації).