Purpose. The purpose of the article is the interpretation of the gravity data with using the seismic data for revealing of zones of decompression with high porosity in the Visean carbonate of the Srebnenska depression (within Dnepro-Donetsk Basin). These zones may be associated with the development of organic Limestone massives, which are promising for hydrocarbon deposits. Methodology. The studying methods include a interpretation of local anomalies of the Gravity field of Scale 1:50 000, data of the detailed and precise gravity survey and modeling of the distribution of densities within the Visean carbonate thickness on zones and along profiles, where a seismic research has been done. The gravity modelling has been done with the help of some copyrights computer technology in 2D and 3D direct and inverse problems of gravity. Results. Local anomaly maps of the gravity field have been designed with the help of stock gravimetric materials. Identified a number of negative local anomalies are associated with the hydrocarbon deposits. According to the materials of specialized precision gravity observations from seismic profiles modeled density distribution within the carbonate "plate". According to the results of computer interpretation of detailed gravimetric observations of scale of 1:10,000, carried out in the region of Gnidynsko-Belousivska square, built a three-dimensional model of the density distribution within the Visean carbonate. According to the results of 2D and 3D gravity modeling there were zones of carbonate decompression revealed, which tend to the elevated surface areas of the carbonate "plate" and to the areas with increased carbonate thickness within which bioherm constructions were predicted by seismic data to be situated. In this detailed three-dimensional density model in addition to the decompression of isometric zones or complex forms there are also circle anomalies of decompression, which cover sealed carbonates, has been revealed. The simulation results are used to study the prospects Gnidynsko-Belousivska Square of DDB for petroleum potential. Originality. It’s proved that in complex geological-geophysical conditions the use of high-precized gravity research and computer technology of interpretation of its materials is actually inexpensive and geologically effective instrument of solving of a detailed discomposition task for low power density of objects in the volume and in the section, even in the depths more than 4000 m. Practical significance. On practice its shown that the computer re-interpretation of its conditioning stock gravimetric maps of scale 1:50 000 significantly increases its informative value and it can be the basis for the identifying of new sites, that are promising for the prospecting and exploration of oil and gas. According to of three-dimensional detailed model has allowed outlining prospective density anomalies: local zones and decompression zones, which are framed by the anomalies of decompression.
- 1. Anikeyev S. G. Komp'yuterna sy`stema rishennya pryamy`x ta oberneny`x zadach gravirozvidky` dlya 2D/ 3D modelej skladnopobudovany`x seredovy`shh [Computer system solutions of direct and inverse problems of gravity for 2D / 3D models of complex built environments], Rozvidka ta rozrobka naftovy`x i gazovy`x rodovy`shh [Exploration and development of oil and gas fields], Ivano-Frankivsk, 1997, Vol. 34, pp. 57–63.
2. Anikeyev S. G. Metody`ka interpretaciyi gravimetry`chny`x materialiv pry` dovil`nij budovi geologichny`x seredovy`shh. Diss. kand. geol. nauk [Methods of gravimetric interpretation materials at an arbitrary structure geological environments. Candidate of geol. sci. diss.], IFNTUOG, Ivano-Frankivsk, 1999, 242 p.
3. Anikeyev S. G. Pro metody`ku modelyuvannya skladno pobudovany`x seredovy`shh v gravirozvidci [On the method of modeling complex built environments in gravity], Teoretychni ta prykladni problemy heoinformatyky [Theoretical and applied problems of geoinformatics], Kyiv, 2008, pp. 67–72.
4. Bagrij I. D., Gladun V. V., Gozhy`k P. F., Krups`ky`j B. L., Klochko V. P. Naftogazoperspekty`vni ob`yekty` Ukrayiny`. Prognozuvannya naftogazoperspekty`vny`x ob`yektiv Dniprovs`ko-Donecz`koyi gazonaftonosnoyi oblasti z zastosuvannyam kompleksu netrady`cijny`x pry`poverxnevy`x metodiv doslidzhen` [Oil-gas objects Ukraine. Prediction of oil-gas objects Dnieper-Donets gas and oil field using complex unconventional subsurface research methods], Kyiv, 2007, 535 p.
6. Levashov S. P., Jakimchuk N. A., Korchagin I. N. O celesoobraznosti operativnoj ocenki perspektiv obnaruzhenija novyh skoplenij uglevodorodov na territorii Ukrainy po dannym distancionnogo zondirovanija Zemli [About the feasibility of rapid assessment of the prospects of discovering new hydrocarbon accumulations in the territory of Ukraine on remote sensing data]. Geoinformatika – Geoinformatics (Ukraine), 2011, no. 4, pp. 5–17.
7. Mayevs`ky`j B. J., Anikeyev S. G., Monchak L. S. and etc. Novitni doslidzhennya geologichnoyi budovy` i perspekty`v naftogazonosnosti gly`boko-zanureny`x gory`zontiv Ukrayins`ky`x Karpat [Recent studies of the geological structure and prospects of oil and gas horizons deeply immersed Ukrainian Carpathians], Ivano-Frankivsk, IFNTUOG, 2012, 208 p.
8. Maksy`mchuk V. Yu., Kuderavecz` R. S., Gorody`s`ky`j Yu. M., Gaupp R. Doslidzhennya anomal`nogo magnitnogo polya ta magnitny`x vlasty`vostej girs`ky`x porid na Pry`richnomu gazokondensatnomu rodovy`shhi [Research anomalous magnetic field and the magnetic properties of rocks at streamside gas field], Rozvidka ta rozrobka naftovy`x i gazovy`x rodovy`shh [Exploration and development of oil and gas fields], Ivano-Frankivsk. 2007, no. 1(22), pp. 19–30.
9. Maksy`mchuk V. Yu., Kuderavecz` R. Osobly`vosti anomal`nogo magnitnogo polya nad rodovy`shhamy` vuglevodniv central`noyi chasty`ny` Dniprovs`ko-Donecz`koyi zapady`ny` [Features anomalous magnetic field of hydrocarbon deposits of the central part of the Dnieper-Donets basin], Geofizy`chni texnologiyi prognozuvannya ta monitory`ngu geologichnogo seredovy`shha. Materialy` naukovoyi konferenciyi, 6–10 zhovtnya 2008 r. [Geophysical technology forecasting and monitoring of geological environment. Materials Conference, 6-10 October 2008], Lviv. 2008, pp. 103–104.
10. Monchak L. S., Zhuchenko G. O., Anikeyev S. G., Stepanyuk V. P. Perspekty`vni na poklady` vuglevodniv dilyanky` Pokuts`ko-Bukovy`ns`ky`x Karpat za gravimetry`chny`my` materialamy` [Promising areas for hydrocarbon deposits Pokutsko-Bukovina Carpathians by gravimetric materials], Naukovy`j visny`k Ivano-Frankivs`kogo nacional`nogo texnichnogo universy`tetu nafty` i gazu [Scientific Bulletin Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas], Ivano-Frankivsk. 2012, no 1(31), pp. 3–9.
11. Monchak L. S., Anikeyev S. G., Mayevs`ky`j B. J., Kurovecz` S. S. Pro perspekty`vy` gazonosnosti gly`boko zanureny`x gory`zontiv Krukeny`cz`koyi zapady`ny` [Prospects bearingness deeply embedded horizons Krukenytskoyi depression], Naftova galuz` Ukrayiny` [The oil industry of Ukraine], Kyiv, 2014, no 3, pp. 14–16.
13. Shljahovskij V. A., Finchuk V. V. i dr. Opyt primenenija jelektrorazvedki dlja poiska neftjanyh zalezhej [Experience of using electrical to find oil deposits], Neft'. Gaz. Novacii [Oil. Gas. Innovations], Moscow, 2009, no 10, pp. 11–13.
14. Shurovs`ky`j O.D., Anikeyev S.G. Dosvid zastosuvannya vy`sokotochnoyi gravirozvidky` pidchas ekspluataciyi rodovy`shh samorodnoyi sirky` metodom pidzemnoyi vy`plavky` [Experience of high precision gravity during the exploitation of native sulfur by underground melting], Mineral`ni resursy` Ukrayiny` [Mineral resources of Ukraine], Kyiv, 2013, no 3, pp. 29–36.
15. Andy M. Kass, Benjamin J. Drenth, Leon Foks, Joseph Capriotti. Quantitative geophysical interpretation of gravity gradient and magnetic data over a buried carbonatite: The Elk Creek deposit, Nebraska, USA. International Workshop on Gravity, Electrical & Magnetic Methods and their Applications, Chenghu, China, 19–22 April 2015: 201-204.
16. Bychkov S., Novoselitskiy V., Prostoloupov G., Scherbinina G., Tchadaev M. The computer-based system VECTOR as a tool for detection and localization of both gravity and magnetic field sources and its applications at geological interpretation. Abstracts of Contribution of the EGS-AGU-EUG Joint Assembly, France, Nice, 2003, Vol. 5, 01497.
17. Liu Q., Chan L. and other. Relationship between magnetic anomalies and hydrocarbon microseepage above the Jingbian gas field, Ordos basin, China. AAPG Bull., Vol. 88, No 2 (February 2004), pp. 241–251.