The article studies the system organization of inversion tectonic deformations of the Dnieper-Donetsk Basin which covered the territory of the Western Donetsk Graben. The research uses the kinematic and structural-paragenetic analysis of inversion structural transformation of the folded floors of the sedimentary cover of the Graben. The original model of tectonic inversion of the Dnieper-Donets Basin was completed from the previous models. The tectonic inversion of the Dnieper-Donets Paleorift rift-like structures began at the late Hercynian stage in the geodynamic environment of the territory of the Eastern European Platform general collision. Tectonophysical analysis shows that the inversion folding was formed by the mechanism of sedimentary horizons longitudinal bending in the environment of the interference of the intraplate submeridional collision compression and the regional strike-slip stress field. At the Mesozoic-Cenozoic stage, tectonic inversion continued in the field of right-hand strike-slip deformations with a variable compressive component. This caused the formation of folded covers of tectonic plates and scales in the uplift-thrust mode. They, Hercynian neo-autochthonous formations and further the weakly located syneclise autochthon of the South-east of the Basin. The pressure of the "tectonic stamp" geoblock of the Donetsk Foldbelt contributed to the formationof the Segment body of geomass Tectonic Wedging. It was diagnosed with a structural orocline of transverse extension of the sliding type. Large linear throw-folded zones were formed within geodynamic bands of injection and displacement of geomass along the front of the orocline. The tectonic compression fan, characteristic of geodynamic compression zones, was formed in the foreland of the orocline, on the ends of the main thrusts. They served as “tectonic rails”of the allochthon invasion within the rift-like structure. There are the transverse zones of tectonic sutures formed on the roots of the folding covers of the Hercynian neo-autochthon thrusting, which are located in the hinterland of the orocline in the Foldbelt Western slope. The study completed an original kinematic model of tectonic inversion of the transition zone between the Dnieper-Donets Basin and Donets Foldbelt. According to the model, the pressure of the “tectonic stamp” geoblock initiated the invasion of the Segment of Tectonic Wedging which consists of the intensively dislocated allochthonous geomass. The Segment destroyed the rift-like structure and formed the Western Donetsk Cover-Folded Region in the South-eastern part of the Basin. The system organization model of inversion complications of the rift-like structure in the territory of the Western Donetsk Graben will allow to improve the regional geological schemes of tectonic oil and gas zoning.
1. Bartaschuk, O. V., (2016). System organization of disjunctive tectonics of consolidated basement in Dnipro-Donets paleorift. Part 1. Lineaments. Bull. of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, series - "Geology. Geography. Ecology", 48, 12-27. (in Ukrainian).
2. Bartaschuk, O. V., (2019). Collisional deformations of the rifting structure of the Dnieper-Donetsk basin. Article 1. Tectonics of the joint zone with the Donetsk folded structure. Geology and geochemistry of combustible minerals, 3 (180), 77-90. (in Ukrainian).
3. Bartaschuk, O. V., (2019). Collisional deformations of the rifting structure of the Dnieper-Donetsk basin. Article 2. Kinematic mechanisms of tectonic inversion. Geology and geochemistry of combustible minerals, 4 (181), 1-13. (in Ukrainian).
4. Bartaschuk, O. V., (2020). Tectonic inversion of the Dnieper-Donetsk depression. Part 1. Collision tectonics of the Western Donetsk graben. Bull. of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, series - "Geology. Geography. Ecology", 52, 10-23. (in Ukrainian).
5. Bartashchuk, O., & Suyarko, V. (2020). Geodynamics of formation of the transition zone between the Dnieper-Donets basin and the donbas foldbelt. Tectonic style of inversion deformations. Geodynamics, 2(29), 51-65.
6. Bartashchuk, O., & Suyarko, V. (2021). Geodynamics of formation of the transition zone between the Dnieper-Donets basin and the donbas foldbelt. Tectonic regimes and kinematic mechanisms of inversion. Geodynamics, 1(30), 25-35.
7. Gintov, O. B. (2005). Field tectonophysics and its application in the study of deformations of the earth's crust in Ukraine. Kiev: Phoenix, 572. (in Russian).
8. Gonchar, V. V. (2019). Tectonic inversion of the Dnieper-Donets depression and Donbass (models and reconstructions). Geophys. Journal, 41(5), 47-86. (in Russian).
9. Goryaynov, S. (2004). About the Laramide complication of geological structures of Ukraine. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 12, 114 - 121.
10. Goryaynov, S. (1999). About Alpine complication of geological structure in various re-gions of Ukraine. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 8, 106-111.
11. Goryainov, S. V., & Sklyarenko, Yu. I. (2017). Forecast of lithological traps of the south-east of the DDZ within the licensed areas of "Shebelinkagazvydobuvannia". Part 1. Creation of a structural-geological basis: report on research (final): №100 SHGV 2017-2017 (№ 34.521, 2017-2017). Ukr. Science. dosl. Inst. of Natural Gases. Kharkiv, 203, (in Ukrainian).
12. Dudnik, V. A., & Korchemagin, V. A., (2004). Cimmerian stress field within the Olkhovatsko-Volyntsev anticline of Donbas, its connection with discontinuous structures and magmatism. Geophys. Journal, 26(4), 75-84. (in Russian).
13. Kazmin, V. G., Tikhonova, N. F. (2005). Early Mesozoic marginal seas in Black Sea - Caucasus region: Paleotectonic reconstructions. Geotectonics, 39 (5), 349-363. (in Russian).
14. Khain, V. E. (1977). Regional geotectonics. Extra-Alpine Europe and Western Asia. (p. 185-205). Moscow: Nedra. (in Russian).
15. Kopp, M. L., Korchemagin, V. A. (2010). Cenozoic stress and deformation fields of Donbas and their probable sources. Geodynamics, 1 (9), 37-49. (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.23939/jgd2010.01.037
16. Kopp, M., Kolesnichenko, A., Mostryukov, A., Vasilev, N. (2017). Reconstruction of Cenozoic stress and deformations in the eastern East European platform with its regional and practical application. Geodynamics, (23), 46-67. (in Russian).
17. Kopp, M. (1991). Structural patterns of within-fold belts horizontal movements. Geotectonics, 1, 21-36. (in Russian).
18. Kopp, M. L (1991). The problem of space for deformations arising in the shear stress field (on the example of the Mediterranean-Himalayan orogenic belt). Strike-slip tectonic disturbances and their role in the formation of minerals. Moscow, "Nauka" Publ., 75-85. (in Russian).
19. Korchemagin, V. A., Ryaboshtan, Yu. S. (1987). Tectonics and stress fields of Donbas. Fields of stresses and strains in the earth's crust. Moscow, Nauka, 167-170. (in Russian).
20. Korchemagin, V. A., Emets, V. S. (1987). Peculiarities of the development of the tectonic structure and stress field of Donbas and the Eastern Azov region. Geotectonics, 3, 49-55. (in Russian).
21. Map of rupture faults and main zones of lineaments of the south-west of the USSR (using space survey materials) scale 1: 000 000, Editor N. Krylov. Moscow: Ministry of Geology of the USSR, 1988, 4. (in Russian).
22. Meijers, M. J., Hamers, M. F., van Hinsbergen, D. J., van der Meer, D. G., Kitchka, A., Langereis, C. G., & Stephenson, R. A. (2010). New late Paleozoic paleopoles from the Donbas Foldbelt (Ukraine): Implications for the Pangea A vs. B controversy. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 297(1-2), 18-33.
23. Polivtsev, A. V., Compilation of an atlas of geological and geophysical maps of the border areas of Ukraine (international project): report on research 654 (final) / Ukr. state geological development int. Kyiv, 2008, 193. (in Russian).
24. Popov, V. S. Donetsk basin: tectonics. Geology of coal and oil shale in the USSR. Vol. 1. (p. 103-151). Moscow: GONTI, 1963. (in Russian).
25. Starostenko V. I., Rusakov, O. M., Pashkevich, I. K., et al. (2015). Tectonics and Hydrocarbon Potential of the Crystalline Basement of the Dnieper-Donetsk Basin, Kyiv: Galaxy. 2015, 212. (in Russian).
26. Wickham, J., & Denison, R. (1978). Structural style of the Arbuckle region: Geological Society of America. South Central Section, Guidebook for Field Trip, 3, 111.