sculpture

RESTORATION, CHEMICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH OF STONE SCULPTURE OF ST. YAN NEPOMUTSKY FROM THE VILLAGE OF CHABARIVKA, VASYLKIV DISTRICT, TERNOPIL REGION

The sculptural composition originates from the village of Chabarivka, Vasylkiv district, Ternopil region (since 2015). On the map of 1779-1783 by Friedrich von Mieg, the sculpture of St. John of Nepomuk is marked with a red cross, located in the eastern part of the village stretched along the road, opposite the manor. The road from Kopychyntsi to Husiatyn passed to the north of the settlement.

Stylistic evolution of the lviv sculptural and architectural ensembles in the 19th and early 20th centuries

This research is focused on art-stylistic, formative and technological peculiarities of the sculptural works of Lviv from the 19th to early 20 centuries. It analyzes the character of interaction of architecture and sculpture as a phenomenon of the synthesis of spatial arts.