It has been found that in the context of russian aggression, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine uses the Sectoral Working Group «Education and Science» as a dialogue with the widest possible range of partners and friends of Ukraine to form an international coalition in support of Ukrainian education and science. It can be stated that in Ukraine the right to education is ensured as a martial law with its certain restrictions.
It is emphasized that an important point is the unprecedented support of international partners, which is provided not only in the military plan but also in the social plane, in particular in the context of opportunities for preferential entry 'I also directly learning in Ukrainian.
It is stated that during the martial law, representatives of foreign educational institutions develop for Ukrainian students, as well as future students of the support for support for training. In Ukraine, there are preferential entry programs for internally displaced persons, orphans, children from the frontal areas and other categories of persons. The state makes the maximum for the realization of the purpose of education, ensuring the right to education and maintaining stability in the educational space, which is possible in the conditions of martial law. Under the war, the flow of people traveling abroad increases through the desire to preserve the lives and health of their children. It is a person's natural reaction to a deadly danger, but many Ukrainian citizens return and continue their training in relatively safe regions.
Attention is emphasized on the problem of exercising the right to education by persons with special educational needs. In modern conditions, it is important for such persons to provide quality access to both the educational process and safety during danger in martial law (unobstructed access to shelter during air alarm, the possibility of using communication facilities to participate in online sessions in «points of indomitable points».
1. Verkhovna Rada Ukrainy. Zakonodavstvo Ukrainy. (2015).Zakon Ukrainy «Pro pravovyi rezhym voiennoho stanu». [Law of Ukraine «On the legal regime of martial law»].https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/389-19#Text.
2. Verkhovna Rada Ukrainy. Zakonodavstvo Ukrainy. (1996).Konstytutsiia Ukrainy. [Constitution of Ukraine].https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/254%D0%BA/96-%D0%B2%D1%80#Text.
3. Hromadska orhanizatsiia «Tsentr doslidzhennia suspilstva». (2022). Vplyv viiny na vyshchu osvitu v Ukraini: vyklyky ta perspektyvy. [Influence of war on higher education in Ukraine: challenges and prospects]. https://cedos.org.ua/events/vplyv-vijny-na-vyshhu-osvitu-v-ukrayiny-vyklyky-ta-perspektyvy/.
4. Ministerstvo osvity i nauky Ukrainy. (2022). Potreby osvity i nauky ta otrymana dopomoha. [Education and Science needs and assistance received].https://mon.gov.ua/ua/ministerstvo/diyalnist/mizhnarodna-dilnist/pidtrimka-osviti-i-nauki-ukrayini-pid-chas-vijni/nevidkladni-potrebi-osviti-i-nauki-ukrayini.
5. Verkhovna Rada Ukrainy. Zakonodavstvo Ukrainy. (2017).Zakon Ukrainy «Pro osvitu». [Law of Ukraine «On Education»].https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2145-19#Text.
6. Derzhavna sluzhba yakosti osvity Ukrainy. (2022). Bezpechne osvitnie seredovyshche: novi vymiry bezpeky. [Secure educational environment: new safety measurements].https://sqe.gov.ua/bezpechne-osvitnie-seredovishhe-novi-vim/?fbclid=IwAR0zGEgT6vdTRfyfZ7VCLPhKBvxNSMNyJ5yrnjIEyFoIFqE8fjR0hN8W5-0.