The authors reveal the importance of migration management and its role in shaping effective migration policy. The structure of migration management is identified and the main stages of the national migration movement of the population are outlined. Despite the complexity of finding relevant statistics on migration in Ukraine, some key statistical indicators, including geographical and age structure of immigrants have been presented in this research work.
1. Grechko O. Yu. (2017). Theoretical and conceptual principles of studying the state migration policy: domestic and foreign experience. Gilea: scientific bulletin. Issue 119. Pp. 350-354.
2.Rindzak O.T. (2019). Migration policy in Ukraine: Сhallenges and Зrospects: a monograph. Lviv: IRD NAN of Ukraine. 424.
3. Sadova U.Ya. (2015). Consequences of migration processes: new challenges and opportunities for regions / NAS Ukraine, State Institution «Institute of Regional Research named after M.I Dolishniy». Lviv, 2015. 252 p.
4. Stakanov R.D (2017). Challenges of regional migration policy. Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University. № 5 Pp.125-128.
5. Sukhorukova L.M (2015). Migration management in education: Basic research objectives. Culture. Science. Integration. 2015. 9-14.
6. Hollifield, J.F. (2004). The Emerging Migration State.The International Migration Review. Vol. 38, No. 3, Conceptual and Methodological Developments in the Study of International Migration. Pp. 885-912.
7. International terminology in the field of migration. Ukrainian-English explanatory dictionary. K.: International Organization for Migration. 2015. 100 p
8. Held Tobias, Conrad Christian. (2014). The Politics of International Migration and its Management Conception. URL: https://migrablog.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/the-politics-of-international....
9. Summary of the report of the Global Commission on International Migration. Global Commission on International Migration [Електронний ресурс]. - Режим доступу : http://www.un.org/esa/population/meetings/ fourthcoord2005/P09_GCIM.pdf.
10. Olena Malynovska (2016). Migration in Ukraine: Facts and figures. The International Organization for Migration (IOM).32 p
11. N. Federko, I. Nesterova. (2019). External labor migration and the state of the labor market in Ukraine. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://ir.kneu.edu.ua/bitstream/handle/2010/30348/MO_2019_5.pdf?sequenc... (P.80-101)
12. Dmitruk BP (2015). International migration: trends, causes, consequences. Problems of improving the economic and legal system of Ukraine at the present stage of development of civil society: abstracts of reports of participants of the Ukrainian scientific-practical conference. Cherkasy. Eastern European University of Economics and Management. Pp. 189-192.
13. Petro O. (2017). International labor migration: analysis of the situation and consequences for Ukraine. Bulletin of the National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine. Series: Public Administration. No 4. S. 93-100. - [Electronic resource]. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ Vnadu_2017_4_16.
14. Chorna V.O (2016). Dynamics of migration processes in Ukraine: a sociological analysis. Scientific works of the Black Sea State University named after Petro Mohyla. Series: Sociology. T. 258, Issue 246. Pp. 175-180.
15. Rovenchak O. (2005). The problem of studying migration and its connection to the processes of globalization in sociology. Bulletin of Odessa National University. No4. Pp. 35-43.
16. Population of Ukraine. (2020). State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from https://http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
17. Demographic Yearbook. (2017). State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kyiv.138 p.
18. The Law of Ukraine "The Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons". Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/3773-17.