Purpose. The purpose of the study is to formulate a proposal to improve the technology of planning the supply of goods as part of the financial planning of import operations of PE "Art-Energo" in accordance with the problems identified during the analysis of the enterprise.
Among the objectives of the study are:
- consideration of the current state and features of the functioning of the system of financial planning of import operations at the enterprise during the analysis of its activities;
- identification of the most urgent problem that arises in the supply of goods within the financial planning of import operations of the enterprise;
- formation of a proposal to solve the identified problem of financial planning of import operations and justification of its feasibility.
Design/methodology/approach. To achieve the goals, special and general scientific methods were used, including: graphic method was used to visualize the cycle of financial planning of imports of PE "Art-Energo"; expert method was used to determine the weight of the criteria for evaluating suppliers in the system of financial planning of import operations of PE "Art-Energo"; comparison was used to justify the most favorable terms of cooperation and to select the best contractors; systematization was used for calculations of liquidity indicators; generalization was used to develop recommendations for working with partners by category in the system of financial planning of import operations of PE "Art-Energo".
Findings. In the article is shown that the conditions of cooperation with foreign counterparties directly affect not only the competitiveness of the enterprise, but also the financial performance of its activities. It was found that non-parity terms of cooperation with suppliers can be one of the causes of cash gaps, which in turn leads to the inability of the company to repay its obligations on time and, consequently, to insolvency. It is established that the maneuverability of working capital is significantly reduced with the full advance of products, which is the main condition for cooperation of suppliers with PE "Art-Energo", so there is a need to transform the payment system. In order to increase the efficiency of the technology of planning the supply of goods as part of the financial planning of import operations, it is proposed to introduce a system of supplier evaluation in the activities of the enterprise. The hypothesis of a positive relationship between the introduction of supplier evaluation system as a tool of improvement the financial planning of import operations of PE "Art-Energo" and the growth of the company's ability to pay current liabilities, including timely payments on accounts payable due to operating cash flow is proven.
Practical implications. The introduction of a supplier evaluation system based on the evaluation of estimation according to the relevant criteria and the classification of partners by category will help ensure transparency of the contractor selection mechanism, eliminating subjective preferences, thereby minimizing the impact of the human factor. That is why such a way to improve the technology of planning the supply of goods can find practical application not only in the case of PE "Art-Energo", but also for any other trading company.
Originality/value. In the article, the authors suggest the use of a supplier evaluation system based on the results of the audit and the assignment of the rating to the contractors, that allow to identify their weaknesses and clearly formulate the tasks that need to be solved by the supplier in order to effectively cooperate with PE "Art-Energo". Eliminating the actual shortcomings of the supply system and the introduction of supplier evaluation system helps the company to reduce costs, risks, increase the quality of goods and ensure the stability of work.
1. Vytraty i resursy domohospodarstv Ukrainy [Expenditures and resources of Ukrainian households]. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/.
2. Bilousova O.S. (2011) Finansove planuvannia pidpryiemstv v upravlinni protsesamy zbalansuvannia finansiv realnoho sektora [Financial planning of enterprises in the management of the processes of balancing the finances of the real sector]. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii [Marketing and innovation management], № 3(1), pp. 45-54. Retrieved from https://mmi.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/sites/ default/files/mmi2011_3_1_45_54_0.pdf.
3. Hordiienko T.M. (2012) Finansove planuvannia v lizynhovykh kompaniiakh Ukrainy: problemy ta shliakhy yikh vyrishennia [Financial planning in leasing companies of Ukraine: problems and ways to solve them]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Natsionalnoho universytetu derzhavnoi podatkovoi sluzhby Ukrainy [Collection of scientific works of the National University of the State Tax Service of Ukraine], № 1, pp. 80-92. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/znpnudps_2012_1_10.pdf.
4. Ionin Ye.Ye. (2011) Finansove planuvannia v umovakh antykryzovoho menedzhmentu [Financial planning in the conditions of crisis management]. Naukovi zapysky Natsionalnoho universytetu «Ostrozka akademiia». Seriia «Ekonomika» [Scientific notes of the National University "Ostroh Academy". Economics Series], Issue 16, pp. 139-144. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Nznuoa_ 2011_16_21.
5. Kryvov'iaz O.V., Holod A.S. (2011) Finansove planuvannia yak osnovna funktsiia menedzhmentu aptechnoho pidpryiemstva [Financial planning as the main function of the management of the pharmacy]. Farmatsevtychnyi zhurnal [Pharmaceutical Journal], № 5, pp. 20-23. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/ UJRN/pharmazh_2011_5_5.
6. Telyshevska L.I., Andrushchenko N.P., Serheiev S.S. (2013) Finansove planuvannia yak peredumova finansovoi stabilnosti pidpryiemstva [Financial planning as a prerequisite for financial stability of the enterprise]. Mechanism of Economic Regulation, № 2, pp. 71-78. Retrieved from https://mer.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/content/acticles/issue_17/LIDIA_I_TELYSHEVS....
7. Zolotareva N.V. (2014) Uzahalnennia pidkhodiv do vyznachennia sutnosti poniattia «finansove planuvannia na pidpryiemstvi» [Generalization of approaches to defining the essence of the concept of "financial planning in the enterprise"]. Upravlinnia rozvytkom [Development management], № 10, pp. 23-25. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Uproz_2014_10_10.
8. Buriak A.V., Dem'ianenko I.V. (2014) Finansove planuvannia v systemi upravlinnia rozvytkom pidpryiemstva [Financial planning in the management system of enterprise development]. Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannia Ukrainy. Seriia «Ekonomika, ahrarnyi menedzhment, biznes» [Scientific Bulletin of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine. Series "Economics, agricultural management, business"], Issue 200(3), pp. 155-160. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/nvnau_econ_2014_200%283%29__25.
9. Forkun I.V. (2013) Rehionalne finansove planuvannia: osnovni elementy ta suchasni metody [Regional financial planning: basic elements and modern methods]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia «Ekonomichni nauky» [Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University. Economic Sciences Series], № 2(3), pp. 267-271.
10.Babych L.M. (2012) Finansove planuvannia na derzhavnomu pidpryiemstvi: stan, problemy ta napriamy rozvytku [Financial planning at a state enterprise: state, problems and directions of development]. Visnyk Natsionalnoho transportnoho universytetu [Bulletin of the National Transport University], № 26(1), pp. 224-227. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Vntu_2012_26%281%29_46.
11. Bila O.H. (2007) Finansove planuvannia i finansova stabilnist pidpryiemstv [Financial planning and financial stability of enterprises]. Finansy Ukrainy [Finance of Ukraine], № 4, S. 112-118. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Fu_2007_4_14.
12. Yermolenko O.A., Hryhorenko K.O. (2015) Finansove planuvannia v umovakh nevyznachenosti [Financial planning in conditions of uncertainty]. Visnyk ekonomiky transportu i promyslovosti [Bulletin of Transport Economics and Industry], № 50, pp. 230-232. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Vetp_2015_50_21.
13. Zhyhir A.A. (2012) Finansove planuvannia rozvytku ekolohichnoho pidpryiemnytstva [Financial planning for the development of environmental entrepreneurship]. Ekonomika ta derzhava [Economy and state], № 4, pp. 42-44. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ecde_2012_4_14.
14. Pliuta Yu.S., Batrak O.V., Tarasenko I.O. (2014) Finansove planuvannia na pidpryiemstvi ta napriamy yoho vdoskonalennia [Financial planning at the enterprise and directions of its improvement]. Formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn v Ukraini [Formation of market relations in Ukraine], № 7, pp. 56-58. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/frvu_2014_7_15.
15. Mickael Comelli, Pierre Féniès, Nikolay Tchernev (2008). A combined financial and physical flows evaluation for logistic process and tactical production planning: Application in a company supply chain. International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 112, issue 1, pp. 77-95. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2007.01.012. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/ abs/pii/S0925527307001284.
16. Paul Welter (1973). Financial aspects of company planning, Long Range Planning, Vol. 6, issue 1, pp. 36-41. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0024-6301(73)80028-7. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0024630173800287 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0024-6301(73)80028-7
17. Kneisler O.V., Nalukova N.I. (2013) Finansove administruvannia i menedzhment u systemi upravlinnia finansamy sub'iektiv hospodariuvannia [Financial administration and management in the financial management system of business entities]. Naukovi zapysky natsionalnoho universytetu «Ostrozka akademiia» [Scientific notes of the National University "Ostroh Academy"], Issue 24, pp. 169-173. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/ UJRN/Nznuoa_2013_24_34.
18. Honchar V. (2007) Perspektyvy rozvytku ta shliakhy vdoskonalennia finansovoho planuvannia v suchasnykh umovakh [Prospects for development and ways to improve financial planning in modern conditions]. Finansy Ukrainy [Finance of Ukraine], № 4, pp. 1-5.
19. Sytnyk H.V. (2013) Stratehichne finansove planuvannia v systemi upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom torhivli [Strategic financial planning in the management system of trade enterprises]. Biznes Inform, № 9, pp. 359-369. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ binf_2013_9_60.
20. Dosie kompanii «Art-Enerho» [Dossier of the company "Art-Energo"]. Retrieved from https://youcontrol.com.ua/ru/catalog/ company_details/33863093/https://www.artenergo.com/
21. Veb-sait PP «Art-Enerho» [Website of PE "Art-Energo"]. Retrieved from https://www.artenergo.com/.
22. Finansova zvitnist PP «Art-Enerho» za 2020 rik [Financial statements of PE "Art-Energo" for 2020]. Retrieved from https://www.artenergo.com/blog/finansova-zvitnist-pp-art-energo-za-2020-rik.