Purpose. The article substantiates the strategic principles of development interaction systems in innovation processes of the region, which includes defining goals on a conceptual basis to ensure the value of interaction, clarifying the composition of subjects and objects of development regional interaction systems, implementation in certain stages.
Design/methodology/approach. The goals set in the study were solved using the following general scientific methods: general scientific and special principles and techniques of scientific knowledge in the field of strategic management of innovative development of territories.
Semantic analysis, comparative analysis and systematization method were used to carry out the theoretical substantiation of the system of strategic goals of regional development; the method of grouping, factor analysis, the method of structural-logical modeling is used in the development of a set of operational tasks to achieve strategic goals. An abstract-logical method was used to formulate conclusions and theoretical generalization of the results of the study.
Findings. The subject of strategic management interaction in the innovation processes of the region is "innovation development", which takes into account the interests and goals of the subjects in the innovation process of the region. Strategic interaction management is carried out by defining goals on a conceptual basis to ensure the value of interaction, which involves the implementation of certain stages.
Adherence to the proposed sequence of stages will ensure the required level of interaction value in regional systems for all participants in the innovation process on a strategic basis.
The central apex of the "goal tree" is a strategic goal, in our context - ensuring the value of interaction in innovation processes. This strategic goal is deployed in tactical goals that capture large blocks of action to achieve a strategic goal, namely; block of rational use of innovation resources of the region, block of ensuring the usefulness of interaction, block of optimization of the cost of establishing interaction, block of increasing the productivity of innovation processes in the region, block of development of innovation infrastructure of the region.
Practical implications. An obligatory stage in the formation of regional cooperation systems is the coordination and harmonization of the interests of potential participants on the basis a rational compromise to achieve the goals of regional development. The specified strategic goal is developed by the authors into tactical goals, which fix large blocks of actions to achieve the strategic goal, namely the block of rational use of innovation resources of the region, the block of ensuring the usefulness of interaction in regional interaction systems, the block of optimizing regional interaction, block of development of innovation infrastructure of the region.
The need for improving regional management of the development interaction systems in innovation processes is due not only to its national importance for the development of NIS, but also the economic content - the formation of the economic base and support drivers of social and economic development of regions.
It was proved that regional government institutions should fully support the development of the economy on market principles, while assuming the main responsibility for comprehensive overall regulation and strategic planning of economic development and direct support of the innovation process.
Originality/value. For each of these blocks of strategic goals, the article substantiates a set of socio-economic tools for implementing tasks in regional interaction systems, which differ in the components of interaction systems, scope, nature of direction, duration, complexity of use, level of consistency, purposes of use, source of funding, direction raising funds.
Summarizing the substantiation of strategic goals for interaction systems development in innovation processes of the region, it is necessary to emphasize harmonization and coordination of goals of interaction system formation with goals of innovative development of the region and individual goals for potential participants of interaction systems. After all, the development of interaction systems takes place through the maximum involvement of market stakeholders in cooperation and ensuring the value of their coordinated joint work on innovative projects and programs.
1. Stan naukovo-innovacijnoyi diyal'nosti v Ukrayini u 2020 roci: naukovo-anality'chna zapy'ska [The state of scientific and innovative activity in Ukraine in 2020: scientific and analytical note] [Electronic resource] / T.V. Pisarenko, TK Kuranda, TK Kvasha and others. - K .: UkrINTEI, 2021. - 39 p.
2. Sub-regional Innovation Policy Outlook 2020: Eastern Europe and the South Caucasus / United Nations Publications. - https://shop.un.org
3. Final'ny'j zvit. Opy'tuvannya predstavny'kiv biznesu shhodo innovacijnoyi diyal'nosti ta aktual'ny'x potreb v R&D [Final report. Survey of business representatives on innovation and current needs in R & D] / Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine, Ministry of Digital Economy / access mode:
4. Grinka, TI, & Krasnozhon, NS (2019). Formuvannya regional'noyi innovacijnoyi polity'ky': ocinka ta problemy' realizaciyi. [Formation of regional innovation policy: assessment and implementation problems]. Black Sea Economic Studies, (38 (2)), 24-29.
5. Polchanov, A.Yu. Analiz vzayemozv'yazkiv rezul'tativ finansovoyi ta investy'cijno-innovacijnoyi polity'ky' na miscevomu rivni. [Analysis of the relationship between the results of financial and investment-innovation policy at the local level] [Text] / A.Yu. Polchanov, LS Zakharkina // Bulletin of Sumy State University. Economics series. - 2020. - № 1. - P. 168-173. - DOI: https://doi.org/10.21272/1817-9215.2020.1-19
6. Lyashenko V.I., Pidoricheva I.Yu. Regional'ni naukovi centry' NAN Ukrayiny' ta MON Ukrayiny' yak yadro rozbudovy' regional'ny'x innovacijny'x sy'stem v umovax decentralizaciyi [Regional research centers of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine as the core of development of regional innovation systems in terms of decentralization] // Economic Bulletin of Donbass. - 2017. - № 1 (47). - P. 13-20.
7. Kolodinsky, CB, Zakharchenko, OV, & Zayets, MA (2020). Upravlinnya formuvannyam regional'noyi innovacijnoyi infrastruktury [Management of the formation of regional innovation infrastructure]. Market Economy: Modern Theory and Practice of Management, 19 (1 (44)), 88-101. https://doi.org/10.18524/2413-9998.2020.1(44).198357
8. Kvasha, TK, & Paladchenko, OF (2017). Regional'ni innovacijni priory'tety': problemy' formuvannya ta realizaciyi' [Regional innovation priorities: problems of formation and implementation].
9. Ermakova, OA (2018). Konceptual'ni zasady' strateguvannya innovacijnogo rozvy'tku regioniv v umovax glokalizaciyi ekonomichny'x procesiv [Conceptual bases of strategy of innovative development of regions in the conditions of glocalization of economic processes]. Electronic journal "Azov Economic Bulletin, 331-336.
10. Chukhray NI, Lisovskaya LS Ekonomika innovacijnogo pidpry'yemstva [Economics of an innovative enterprise]: a textbook. 2015
11. Dubodelova AV, Lisovska LS Naukovo-texnichny'j potencial Ukrayiny': suchasny'j stan i derzhavni priory'tety' rozvy'tku [Scientific and technical potential of Ukraine: current status and state development priorities]. 2011.
12. Morozov VA Ekonomika vzayemodiyi [Economics of interaction]. Creative economy. 2014. 8 (92). S. 34-49.
13. Pushkar, AI, Kurbatova, Yu. L. Konceptual'nyj podhod k upravleniju mezhfirmennymi vzaimootnoshenijami v cepjah postavok [Conceptual approach to the management of intercompany relationships in supply chains]. Development economics. 2013. 3. S. 55-59.
14. Shmatko NM Formuvannya sy'nergety'chnogo efektu v ekonomici Ukrayiny' [Formation of a synergistic effect in the economy of Ukraine]. URL: repo.uipa.edu.ua/jspui/bitstream/123456789/3376/1/Article%2.
15. Akulyushina, MO, & Zakharchenko, VI (2012). Vy'znachennya rivnya investy'cijno-innovacijnoyi pry'vably'vosti regionu [Determining the level of investment and innovation attractiveness of the region]. Economics: the realities of time, (3-4), 4-5.
16. Maziy, NG, & Voytik, OE (2015). Investy'cijno-innovacijna diyal'nist' ta regional'ni chy'nny'ky' formuvannya pry'vably'vosti regioniv [Investment and innovation activities and regional factors shaping the attractiveness of regions]. Current issues of public administration, (2 (48)).
17. Stepanenko, SV (2012). Investy'cijna pry'vably'vist' regioniv ta innovacijna polity'ka v konteksti stalogo ekonomichnogo zrostannya [Investment attractiveness of regions and innovation policy in the context of sustainable economic growth]. State building, (2).
18. Oksenyuk, KI (2010). Obgruntuvannya vy'boru strategiyi naroshhennya potencialu regionu [Rationale for choosing a strategy for building the potential of the region]. Efficient economy, (4).
19. Yatsyuk, OS (2018). Smart-specializaciya rozvy'tku regionu yak vazhly'vy'j napryam pidvy'shhennya jogo konkurentospromozhnosti ta innovacijnoyi akty'vnosti [Smart specialization of the region's development as an important direction of increasing its competitiveness and innovation activity].
20. Zakharchenko, VI (2020). Rozvy'tok innovacijnoyi infrastruktury' v konteksti neoindustrializaciyi Ukrayiny' ta yiyi regioniv [Development of innovation infrastructure in the context of neo-industrialization of Ukraine and its regions]. Collection of scientific works of Cherkasy State Technological University. Series: Economic Sciences, (56), 5-17. https://doi.org/10.24025/2306-44126.96.36.1990.201630