The influence of various factors on consumer behaviour, controlled and uncontrolled by the firm, is characterized. Describing that all elements of the marketing complex, which are controlled by the enterprise, have special influence on consumers decision to purchase goods.
One of the most paramount elements that an organization unable to do well without is efficacious marketing communications, which today have a particularly strong impact on the relationship between business and consumer. Showing the influence of psychological factors on the consumer ’s behaviour, which the enterprise cannot control. The influence of emotional motives, in particular the motive of joy and high spirits, is especially accentuated. Substantiating the necessity of using souvenir advertising as advertising that provides influence on the consumer through emotional motives.
The main categories of souvenirs are considered in detail, which include three main groups: promotional souvenirs (small souvenirs intended for customers), business souvenirs (souvenirs intended for employees), VIP-souvenirs (expensive gifts with the company logo intended for VIP -persons).
The main advantages of souvenir advertising are described, including a long period of advertising for the consumer, low souvenir price and unconventional advertising, which makes you pay attention and has positive impact on the consumer. The structure of the receipt of souvenirs on Ukrainian market is given.
The technologies of image application on souvenirs are systematized, the main of which are silk- screen printing, pad printing, sublimation, embossing, risography, decal, laser engraving and computer embroidery.
According to the results of the survey of consumers at gas stations in Lviv region, a comparative table of additional service of gas stations was composed.
Describing the benefits of using loyalty programs for most of the gas stations. The necessity of using souvenir advertising at gas stations is argued.
1. Tsymbal I., Vasylkevych L.O. (2012). Systema pokaznykiv kilkisno-iakisnoi otsinky povedinkovykh reaktsii spozhyvachiv na rynku pidpryiemstv turystychnoi sfery [The system of parameters of quantitative and qualitative mark of behavioural reactions of consumers on the market of travel sphere]. Efektyvna ekonomika [Efektyvna ekonomika], 2. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=938 (accessed: 5 October 2020).
2. Bykhova O. M. Rol brenda v orhanizatsii intehrovanykh marketynhovykh komunikatsii [The role of the brand in the organization of integrated marketing communications]. Biznesinform [Biznesinform], 2, 191-193.
3. Gasimova M. E. (2016). Doslidzhennia faktoriv, shcho vplyvaiut na spozhyvchyi vybir [The Study of the Factors, Affecting Consumer Choice]. Traektoriâ nauki [Path of science], 2 (12), 640-644.
4. Suvenirna produktsiia zavzhdy bude nahaduvaty pro vas, vashym kliientam [Souvenir products will always remind you, your customers]. Retrieved from: https://drukarka. com.ua/service/souvenirs (accessed: 23 September 2020).
5. Pro tendentsii na reklamno-suvenirnomu rynku [On trends in the advertising and souvenir market]. Retrieved from: http://printus.com.ua/article/read/1948 (accessed: 27. 08. 2020).
6. Suvenirna produktsiia z lohotypom [Souvenir products with a logo]. Retrieved from: https://uagroup.com.ua/ua/about-us (accessed: 15 September 2020).
7. Kobieliev V.M., Diatlova D.S. (2014). Suvenirna produktsiia yak odyn iz vazhlyvishykh zasobiv reklamy dlia kompanii. [Souvenirs as one of the important means of advertising for the company]. Visnyk NTU "KPI" [Bulletin of the NTU "KPI"], 34 (1077), 133-138
8. Suvenirna reklama: perevahy ta nedoliky [Souvenir advertising: advantages and disadvantages]. Retrieved from: http://readonline.com.ua/items/30509-suvenirna-reklama-perevagi-ta-nedol... (accessed: 12 September 2020).
9. Vydy druku [Types of printing]. Retrieved from: http://www.ch- k.com.ua/public_html/ua/types.html#rizog (accessed: 25 September 2020).
10. Suvenirna produktsiia [Souvenir products]. Retrieved from: https://st-print.com.ua/suvenirna- produktsija/ (accessed: 26 September 2020).
11. Sarapulova O.O., Sherstiuk V. P. (2013). Tekhnolohichni osoblyvosti nanesennia nanofotonnykh elementiv pakovan trafaretnym sposobom druku [Technological features of application of nanophotonic packaging elements by screen printing]. Tekhnolohiia i tekhnika drukarstva [Technology and technique of typography], 3, 18-26. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/Titd_2013_3_6.pdf (accessed: 2 September 2020).
12. Havryliuk A. M., Dannyk K. O. (2015). Suvenirnyi brendynh v Ukraini yak marketynhovyi instrument etnoturystychnoi promotsii terytorii [Souvenir branding in ukraine as a marketing tool tourism promotion territory]. Derzhavne upravlinnia: udoskonalennia ta rozvytok [Public administration, improvement and development], 2. Retrieved from: http://www.dy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=838 (accessed: 23 September 2020).