The concepts of “effect”, “efficiency” and “effectiveness” were considered. It is noted that efficiency is a broader concept because it does not take into account the achievement of individual results, in contrast to the concept of “effectiveness”. The main key groups of indicators that are most often used in assessing the effectiveness of foreign economic activity management are presented. The main problems related to the evaluation of the effectiveness of foreign economic activity management were listed including lack of a clearly structured system of targets; inefficiency of the formed evaluation model procedure; a narrow range of target indicators for evaluating the effectiveness of foreign economic activity that does not allow a multifaceted assessment of the results of its implementation. Such disadvantages in the management system often lead to problems with the definition of priority areas of foreign economic activity, objective assessment of cost, setting relevant goals, etc.
Based on the studies of both scientific sources and practitioners, using methods of comparison, generalization, questionnaires, etc., the stages of evaluating the effectiveness of foreign economic activity management are based on targets, which are combined in three blocks: preparatory, technological and analytical. The principles of evaluating the effectiveness of foreign economic activity management were proposed, such as objectivity, systematization, complexity, constructiveness, continuity. A system of indicators for evaluating the effectiveness of foreign economic activity management was recommended for import-oriented enterprises. And although the above list is known, but their systematic presentation allowed the management of enterprises to select the most appropriate indicators for them, through which they create quality management and effective management decisions for the development of foreign economic activity.
- Loishyn А. А. (2019). Selection of indicators of the scientific and methodological apparatus for assessing the effectiveness of the internal control system of the ministry of defense of Ukraine. Social development & Security, No. 9 (3), 66–90.
- Yachmen'ova V. M., Vysochyna M. V., Sulyma O. J. (2010). Efficiency of industrial enterprise management and threat diagnostics: monohrafiia. Simferopol': VD ARIAL.
- Koval'chyk O. A. (2011). Defining the essence of the definition of “performance efficiency”. Forum molodykh ekonomistiv-kibernetykiv “Modeliuvannia ekonomiky: problemy, tendentsii, dosvid”, 182–184.
- Momot O. I., Demchenko O. A. (2013). About essence of the concepts of “effectiveness” and “efficiency” in the economy. Ekonomichnyj visnyk Donbasu, No. 3 (33).
- Avdiuschenko A. S. (2010). Determining the effectiveness of enterprises: role and approaches. Derzhava ta rehiony, No. 2, 10−17.
- Sakhats'kyj M. P., Kazandzhi A. V. (2017). Theoretical and methodological principles of evaluating the effectiveness management of production and economic activities the enterprise. Finansovo-kredytna diial'nist': problemy teorii ta praktyky, 1, 135–141.
- Riabkova O. V. (2013). The definition of the effectiveness and efficiency of the enterprise. Visnyk Khmel'nyts'koho natsional'noho universytetu, No. 3, 43−46.
- Teslenok I. M., Mykhajlova O. V., Bohachenko O. P. (2012). Modern approaches to determining the effectiveness of enterprise management. Ekonomichnyj visnyk Donbasu, No. 1 (27).
- Kryvov'iaziuk I. V., Telezhyns'ka N. V. (2017). Methodical substantiation and analysis of efficiency foreign economic activity of the enterprise. Efektyvna ekonomika, No 9.
- Khomenko T. Yu., Krush P. V. (2017). Methodical approaches to assessing the effectiveness foreign economic activity management. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats' molodykh uchenykh, No. 11.
- Halas L. I. (2021). Analysis of the efficiency of agricultural enterprises of Ukraine. Svit ekonomichnoi nauky, No. 30.
- Bondarenko N. S., Tiuleneva Yu. V. (2017). Improving profit management in the enterprise. Aktual'ni problemy ekonomiky ta upravlinnia: zbirnyk naukovykh prats' molodykh vchenykh, No. 11.
- Halunets' N. I., Vas'ko L. M. (2013). Methodological aspects of assessing the economic efficiency foreign trade operations of enterprises. Ahrosvit, No. 1.
- Matvieieva N. M., Bazets'ka H. I. (2021). Introduction the model of evaluation of management of foreign economic activity of the company as a method of increase of efficiency of its functioning. Natsional'na akademiia statystyky obliku i audytu, 202−205.
- Kubiv S. I., Fediuk V. V. (2020). The method of selecting indicators that characterize the development of foreign economic activity in solving specific management problems. Ekonomichnyj prostir, No. 5(116).
- Mel'nyk O. H., Lohvynenko Yu. L. (2007). Indicators for assessing the effectiveness of foreign economic activity of the enterprise. Visnyk Natsional'noho universytetu “L'vivs'ka politekhnika”. Seriia “Menedzhment ta pidpryiemnytstvo v Ukraini: etapy stanovlennia i problemy rozvytku”, No. 599, 124–130.
- Hulakova V. L., Kozak Yu. H. (2018). Evaluation of the effectiveness foreign economic activity. Vseukrains'kyj forum z problem mizhnarodnykh ekonomichnykh vidnosyn (v onlajn-formati). Problemy rozvytku malykh vidkrytykh ekonomik, 256−260. Retrieved from: https://conf.ztu.edu.ua/wpcontent/uploads/2018/09/ ekonom_forum_zhdtu_18.04.2018r...pdf
- Birbirenko S. S., Zhadanova Yu. O. (2021). Modern practice of assessing the economic stability of the enterprise: advantages and disadvantages. Ekonomika ta suspil'stvo, No. 25.