The article is devoted to the study of the features of the application of the value-target model in the management of the enterprise’s foreign economic activity. The authors study the model of value-target management of foreign economic activity, its constituent elements, as well as key aspects of application in the practical activity of the enterprise. The main idea of value-target management of the enterprise’s foreign economic activity consists in the development of value-target competences in foreign economic activity managers aimed at achieving the company’s planned goals of foreign economic activity. The development of the competences of foreign economic activity managers will directly affect the company’s achievement of planned indicators in the field of foreign economic activity, will improve the efficiency of the enterprise’s foreign economic activity and increase its competitiveness on foreign markets.
The article also analyzes the basic competencies of foreign economic activity managers and the management apparatus, necessary for the effective implementation and application of value-target management of foreign economic activity at the enterprise, among which the authors highlight the following: leadership, the ability to make complex decisions and take responsibility, the ability to lead people, inspire and motivate them, vision of the goal, developed communication skills, determination, openness to ideas and innovation, self-development and personal abilities. The article also singles out the problems that the enterprise may face in the process of implementation of the value-target model of foreign economic activity at the enterprise. Among them, it is worth highlighting the following: problems with the formation of a favorable social and psychological climate in the team, violations of the motivation system of the managers involved in foreign economic activity, lack of understanding of the need to develop value competencies in foreign economic activity managers, the low level of qualification of the HR managers of the company, as well as other barriers. Ignoring these and other problems when introducing value-target management of foreign economic activity can lead to the failure of the enterprise in the application of this management tool.
- Sinchalova I. (2019). Tsinnisno-tsilova model upravlinnia. Yedyni tsinnosti ta tsili peretvoriuiut spivrobitnykiv na komandu [Value-target management model. Common values and goals turn employees into a team]. Upravlinnia personalom [Personnel Management], 10, 28–38.
- Kharchyshyna O. V. (2008). Orhanizatsiina kultura yak faktor motyvatsii personalu [Organizational culture as a factor of personnel motivation]. Visnyk Derzhavnoho ahroekolohichnoho universytetu [Bulletin of the State Agroecological University], 1, 226–235.
- Bryhidyr I. (2010). Upravlinnia rozvytkom sotsialno-ekonomichnykh system mikro-, mezo- ta makrorivnia [Management of the development of socio-economic systems at the micro, meso and macro level]. Nauka moloda [Young science], 14, 11–14.
- Radkevych V. (2012). Kompetentnisnyi pidkhid do profesiinoho navchannia personalu pidpryiemstv [Competency approach to professional training of enterprise personnel]. Profesiina osvita: pedahohika i psykholohiia [Professional education: pedagogy and psychology], XIV (XIV), 277–287.
- Zhukovska V. M. (2014). Poperedzhennia sotsialno-povedinkovykh ryzykiv personalu na pidpryiemstvi torhivli [Prevention of social and behavioral risks of the staff at the trade enterprise]. Problemy ekonomiky [Problems of the economy], 2, 366–372.
- Linkova O. Yu. (2018). Osoblyvosti tsinnisnoi modeli upravlinnia [Features of the value management model]. Ekonomika rozvytku [Development economics], 2 (86), 35–41.
- Khomenko T. Yu. & Krush P. V. (2017). Metodychni pidkhody do otsinky efektyvnosti upravlinnia zovnishnoekonomichnoiu diialnistiu [Methodical approaches to the assessment of the effectiveness of management of foreign economic activity]. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky ta upravlinnia [Actual problems of economics and management], 11.
- Bannikova K. & Mykhailova K. (2019). Potentsial orhanizatsiinoi kultury v upravlinni liudskymy resursamy mizhnarodnykh kompanii [The potential of organizational culture in the management of human resources of international companies]. Kharkiv: Publishing house of People’s Ukrainian Academy.
- Bida O. A., Oros I. I. & Chychuk A. P. (2021) Zmist ta sutnist poniattia “liderstvo” [The content and essence of the concept of “leadership”]. Naukovi zapysky. Seriia: Pedahohichni nauky [Scientific notes. Series: Pedagogical sciences], 197, 17–20.
- Petryshyn N. Ya. & Yaremchuk T. S. (2021) Osoblyvosti zastosuvannia upravlinnia znanniamy dlia zabezpechennia konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryiemstva [Features of the application of knowledge management to ensure the competitiveness of the enterprise]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Pravo [Economics. Finances. Law], 10/1, 5–8.